UFC 2(Video Game) Already Being Worked on ?

Calabretta_GSP

Heres the proof

I think they're making a new version every year, like EA does with Madden. They fix as many of the old problems as they could, tweak some stuff, and then add some new stuff, and every once in a while rebuild the engine, but the next game will look alot like the current game, just updated and improved.

I should hope so too. I assume they're aiming for a 2010 release. Games take years to make. I'm expecting a big effort this time (not that I didn't enjoy Undisputed)' date=' purely because they're competing with EA.[/quote']

I doubt they'll be much competition, EA games always suck balls online and Undisputed is just amazing online apart from people holding the stick to the side anyway, Hope they sort that out next time around.

I doubt they'll be much competition' date=' EA games always suck balls online and Undisputed is just amazing online apart from people holding the stick to the side anyway, Hope they sort that out next time around.[/quote']

I agree that I don't think it'll be as good as the UFC game. Thing is, some people just buy EA games because they look more licensed and official. Although, I don't think it'll do too well in sales cos I just can't see many people buying a game with no licensed UFC fighter. Obviously the hardcore MMA fans will buy it for all the Strikeforce fighters, but I think it's gonna be hard to market a game when the only two real stars in the game appear to be Fedor and Randy.

THQ already has a formula in place to bleed a franchise dry like they do with the WWF game. They will have no problem adding 1/2 a dozen features to the already existing game every year and be able to call it new.

Are you talking about EA with ALL of their games? Sigh, EA does this with Soccer, Football, College football, and all the games they have ever made.

Undisputed has a good engine, if they work on the submissions, online play, and cage grappling, maybe add Greco(sp) Roman Wrestling. The game is better imo.

Archived