talk trash here

1AvzNut

OK we're gonna stick to the 2 main fights.....

I think Jardine's quirky turkey style will confuse Thiago Silva and result in a unanimous decision fer Jardine.

I also think Couture will pound on Nogeira for 2.5 rounds and then Nogeira will pull an armbar right outta his bunghole.

Agree? Disagree?

Tell me.

Peace

T.

OK we're gonna stick to the 2 main fights.....

I think Jardine's quirky turkey style will confuse Thiago Silva and result in a unanimous decision fer Jardine.

I also think Couture will pound on Nogeira for 2.5 rounds and then Nogeira will pull an armbar right outta his bunghole.

Agree? Disagree?

Tell me.

Peace

T.

I agree with the Jardine prediction... He always fights for points,then finishes.

I honestly think the N O G/Couture fight will be rather dull going to Randy in a UD.

i been lookin forward to this fite fer 8 years.....if it's boring i may just shoot myself :P

Peace

T.

I guess it depends on what you think makes a fight "boring". I happen to thoroughly enjoy a good ground fight by two good groundfighters. Transitions, defense, offense on the ground is a beautiful thing to watch.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this fight stay on the feet for a while. Both have good stand up and Randy is a smart enough fighter to know Nog's best shot is on the mat.

He stood with, and beat, Sylvia, who everyone said was the superior striker, because he knew Tim was expecting the takedown. He beat Gonzaga on the ground when everyone said Gonzaga was the better ground fighter, because he knew Gabe was expecting him to stand. Everyone knows the key to Nog's success is on the mat, so I expect to see some aggressive clinch work and dirty boxing from the Natural.

All that being said I am stoked for this fight as I have wanted to see it for a long time and it is just way to close to call it for either one.

Archived