Wanderlei Silva is BACK! **PIC** (Before and After)

ArcaneKnight

Its OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL folks.. VANDERLEI SILVA IS BACK. Everyone had talks about him, and how he should seriously consider retirement soon. "He's been in too many wars, he's too old. Just look at him." He's only in his early 30's.. Look at Randy Couture, Mark Coleman, Dan Severn, Don Frye, these guys all fought well into their 40's.

Wanderlei is rejuvenated. He has atleast 7-10 more years left in him now thanks to technology and the work he's had done. Ever since his surgery, he's a new man. A new fighter. He has a new drive to compete. When he got to the UFC the old warrior we remembered from PRIDE, just didnt show up. His staredowns were less intimidating. He just didnt have the same intensity as he did back in PRIDE.

Now that he's gotten this surgery done, he just wiped all those wars clean off his slate. It's like he hasnt ever been through those wars at all, the surgery repaired all the punishment he has ever taken. He has a good chin now, his cardio is better, his takedown defense is better, his striking is technical now, he has much more power, he has excellent footwork and head movement now. He'll be able to cut and make weight much more easily than he used to. He is immune to elbows now and wont get cut by them at all.

Wanderlei is back people. He's coming for the MW title too, as soon as my boy Anderson vacates it. Just letting all the people know who were counting him out and saying he's done, he's coming back with a vengeance. This surgery will make Wanderlei perform like he did in his mid 20's. He'll be just as fast as he was back then. He'll be more durable, he'll have a strong chin again, Rampage better watch out. His Mui Thai clinch will be just as devastating as it was the first 2 times they fought. This new and improved Wanderlei would DESTROY Rampage now. Match these 2 up again, so Wanderlei can put him in his place with knees to the face.

Rampage doesnt just have Anderson and Machida to worry about, he has his old nemesis to worry about. Wandy is back and hellbent on revenge, except there wont be ropes for Rampage to fall through to save him from further punishment.

OeDzfSydI.jpg

Oh you all mad I said he'd wreck Rampage? Dont make me feed Rampage to my boy Anderson. Let me see you try to argue with that. I could sick my boy Anderson on anyone's favorite fighter. GSP? Come get some. Nobody @ MW wants it. Rampage? Come get it. Fedor and Brock.. It doesnt matter.. They'll all get smashed, left laid out on the mat face first and he'll have them running out of the arena on suicide watch with how ridiculous he'll make anyone's favorite fighters look. Fighters that you actually thought were good.. pfft. My boy Anderson will make those kids look like amatuers.

No questions asked.

Idiot. That hook would smash him new face. I like Wanderlei Silva.

The new Wanderlei would've shook that shot right off, walked right through it, and proceeded to put Rampage in the MT clinch, and fed him 20-30 consecutive knees.

You want to argue Ill hit up my boy Anderson and he'll put Rampage in his place. Make sure he doesnt land the role of B.A. Baracus. Let's see how badas$ he looks after my boy Anderson gets through with him. You cant have no we3nie playing that role. And thats what my boy Anderson will make him look like.. A we3nie. Anderson will single handedly end Rampage's movie career. Don't make me sick him on Rampage. I will do it.

Oh you all mad I said he'd wreck Rampage? Dont make me feed Rampage to my boy Anderson. Let me see you try to argue with that. I could sick my boy Anderson on anyone's favorite fighter. GSP? Come get some. Nobody @ MW wants it. Rampage? Come get it. Fedor and Brock.. It doesnt matter.. They'll all get smashed' date=' left laid out on the mat face first and he'll have them running out of the arena on suicide watch with how ridiculous he'll make anyone's favorite fighters look. Fighters that you actually thought were good.. pfft. My boy Anderson will make those kids look like amatuers.

No questions asked.[/quote']

ummm rampage would smash him again plastic surgury or not and no one mention this prior to u postiing it the two other comments just said ur a dooshe and u fail in life

The new Wanderlei would've shook that shot right off' date=' walked right through it, and proceeded to put Rampage in the MT clinch, and fed him 20-30 consecutive knees.

You want to argue Ill hit up my boy Anderson and he'll put Rampage in his place. Make sure he doesnt land the role of B.A. Baracus. Let's see how badas$ he looks after my boy Anderson gets through with him. You cant have no we3nie playing that role. And thats what my boy Anderson will make him look like.. A we3nie. Anderson will single handedly end Rampage's movie career. Don't make me sick him on Rampage. I will do it.[/quote']

Do you ever bring facts or anything to the table? Or just say stupid things over and over? Are you butt hurt because all of your favorite fighters are bandwagoned? If so I understand. I'm sure your favorite fighters are, Penn, GSP, Silva, Machida, Lesnar? Well not all of those but you get my point. You are a troll.

Don't make me sick my boy rampage on Anderson. Then you'll be all butt hurt.

Sick Rampage on Anderson? LOL.. Rampage would get flatlined kid. No questions asked. I wish you would. Rampage wants no part of Anderson or Machida. Face the facts son. You know it and I know it. Dude will get whooped.

And Idrankyourbeer.. Whats wrong? Can't 'andle my riddum? Tell GSP to come get some too kid. Ill have Machida wreck Rampage while Anderson smashes GSP... ON THE SAME CARD.. Watch some REAL champions do work.

Sick Rampage on Anderson? LOL.. Rampage would get flatlined kid. No questions asked. I wish you would. Rampage wants no part of Anderson or Machida. Face the facts son. You know it and I know it. Dude will get whooped.

And Idrankyourbeer.. Whats wrong? Can't 'andle my riddum? Tell GSP to come get some too kid. Ill have Machida wreck Rampage while Anderson smashes GSP... ON THE SAME CARD.. Watch some REAL champions do work.

Rampage will fight anyone anytime. Unlike Anderson, who would rather dance around his opponents like some wanna-be Muhammad Ali. Maybe he should be the one on Dancing with the Stars.

The new Wanderlei would've shook that shot right off' date=' walked right through it, and proceeded to put Rampage in the MT clinch, and fed him 20-30 consecutive knees.

You want to argue Ill hit up my boy Anderson and he'll put Rampage in his place. Make sure he doesnt land the role of B.A. Baracus. Let's see how badas$ he looks after my boy Anderson gets through with him. You cant have no we3nie playing that role. And thats what my boy Anderson will make him look like.. A we3nie. Anderson will single handedly end Rampage's movie career. Don't make me sick him on Rampage. I will do it.[/quote']

you are the biggest internet fraudster on the planet. this has already happened in pride! don't waste people's time. for the record, again, these guys are not YOUR BOYS, unless you've given birth to them...

Dude you are a complete child. I usually refuse from posting from these threads of Arcanes because they're too stupid to take seriously. But really man, if you think Plastic Surgery is going to make him hit harder, move quicker, cut weight easier, etc., you are a lost cause to MMA and reality in general. It isn't going to do ****e, its plastic surgery, not the bionic man. Please tell me this is a joke, otherwise I am in total shock of how stupid you can really be. If you really had any sort of common sense, maybe you'd try and get some facts together before you just come on the forum and make yourself out too look like a complete **** and idiot.

Wanderlei may have gotten surgery and his face may look better... but that doesn't just make those wars he's been in disappear. And he won't be able to fight as long as Randy because of all the damage he's taken in his past... he's already passed his prime. Anderson would likely destroy Rampage... but that's Anderson, not Wanderlei. Just face it... Wanderlei has nearly no chance of becoming champion again.

If Machida loses to Shogun his new boy will be Shogun..if Lesnar loses to Carwin his new boy will be Carwin. What did you do Arcane. Did you go to the champions sections and look these guys up. Ha I bet you printed out pictures of all their faces and taped them to action figures and had your little magical ufc parties with them. You are a lonely child kid. Your parents mustve done drugs while you were in the womb.

the new wanderlei would've shook that shot right off' date=' walked right through it, and proceeded to put rampage in the mt clinch, and fed him 20-30 consecutive knees.

You want to argue ill hit up my boy anderson and he'll put rampage in his place. Make sure he doesnt land the role of b.a. Baracus. Let's see how badas$ he looks after my boy anderson gets through with him. You cant have no we3nie playing that role. And thats what my boy anderson will make him look like.. A we3nie. Anderson will single handedly end rampage's movie career. Don't make me sick him on rampage. I will do it.[/quote']

you wont

Archived