Very bad sound on ufc.com vids !!!

nufcmickey

Hi,

Over this past week ive noticed very bad sound from watching the weigh ins and stuff, I could barely hear what was going on and especially when the main event fighters where talking at the end I had to switch it off it was that bad I couldnt hear anything they where saying.

Does anyone else have this problem as every other vids im watching on other sites arnt like this just here over the past few days. If its not to do with my sound then could the UFC please sort it out so we can watch and enjoy the vids.

Thanks !

The quality was ****' date=' i wanted to hear the Henderson Q&A[/quote']

Yeah I turned my speakers all the way up for the Q&A with Hendo and held my speaker right up to my ear. Fortunately for me the sound kicks way up about half way in to the video and it damn near blew my ear drums. SO far they were all just thanking him for KOing Bisping, asking him how he would be Anderson, if he would fight the winner of Marquardt Vs Maia before a title shot (he said no), what his favorite KO of his career was (Bisping), how he felt about a rematch with Franklin in the future and a few other things. I didn't watch the whole vid.

sure do .... life must be god supporting newcastle lol they'll get promoted this year

Yeah mate I hope so, Still Im enjoying the challenge of them fighting to come back aswell tho so its all good just as long as we do. Take Care man ! and hope you all enjoy the fights. Allsorts on this weekend like, F1 tomorow afternoon. Moto Gp 2moro night and UFC 2moro aswell coz I aint staying up for BT to close the channel down at 5am just as main event is starting. But thats BT for you.

Archived