Don't kno if it's been done but oh well.......

Big_Mike32988

I would just like to take a few moments to write a thread that I think is very important.

I would like to thank all of those who are fighting for our country. I know I am very thankful for them. Without them we wouldn't be able to watch these fights, talk about them, or even be on this website. I know there are alot of people who don't agree with the War in Iraq, Hell I don't either. But I know that my friends are over there fighting for what they believe, and I support that. You don't have to agree with the war and I don't expect you too. But I know that I love my friends and I know that no matter what they think of all of us back home. So next time you see a vetran of a war. Weither it be Vietnam, Korea, Desert Storm or Desert Sheild, or Operation Iraqi Freedom, give them a hug, tell them thank you, buy them a candy bar or some gas, or some food just to show your appreciation. And just remember, it could be YOU in THEIR shoes....................

I would just like to take a few moments to write a thread that I think is very important.

I would like to thank all of those who are fighting for our country. I know I am very thankful for them. Without them we wouldn't be able to watch these fights' date=' talk about them, or even be on this website. I know there are alot of people who don't agree with the War in Iraq, Hell I don't either. But I know that my friends are over there fighting for what they believe, and I support that. You don't have to agree with the war and I don't expect you too. But I know that I love my friends and I know that no matter what they think of all of us back home. So next time you see a vetran of a war. Weither it be Vietnam, Korea, Desert Storm or Desert Sheild, or Operation Iraqi Freedom, give them a hug, tell them thank you, buy them a candy bar or some gas, or some food just to show your appreciation. And just remember, it could be YOU in THEIR shoes....................[/quote']

Lmao god knows we have a million troops trying to invade america!LOL We are saved from ourselfs daily question is who saves those we bully...Common sence or propaganda ?????????Sometimes i wonder how america can survive with all the easily brainwashed masses

Lmao god knows we have a million troops trying to invade america!LOL We are saved from ourselfs daily question is who saves those we bully...Common sence or propaganda ?????????Sometimes i wonder how america can survive with all the easily brainwashed masses

Because for every person who is brainwashed thier are ones are not.

Because for every person who is brainwashed thier are ones are not.

Everyone's brainwashed to some extent. Some more than others. The more than others are usually people that judge everyone buy stereo types like Pakal does.

Much respect to all the troops around the world that do thier jobs with dignity and honor.

Everyone's brainwashed to some extent. Some more than others. The more than others are usually people that judge everyone buy stereo types like Pakal does.

Much respect to all the troops around the world that do thier jobs with dignity and honor.

This is true. Carlos Mencina said it best. Try to walk across a one way street without looking at the other side.

Not me i only follow my own rules;)

What I meant by that is were all "programmed" to some extent by our own perceptions which are somewhat influenced by our upbringing, experiences and the world around us.

Everyone's brainwashed by thier own subconcious ego in a sense and if you don't believe that it's just denial and human nature.

Archived