3 Brasillians AT UFC 102

Johny_Cage

Noguiera' date=' Silva, Maia Will beat the 3 white boys up. Just like how the other 2 white boys from UFC 101 ended up. Guarenteed![/quote']

You're a racist mo ther f ucker. Someone's skin color or nationality has little to do with whether they win a fight or not. Go drink some bleach you piece of sh!t

Its okay. I am a white American. But the fact is I have Brasilian friends and I know how good they are at everything. Running, Soccer, Fighting, Skateboarding, Dancing Etc etc. Ive been to Rio in Brasil and I have to say its pretty dangerous. ITs not like America at ALL. You got kids running around over there with GUNS. (you seen city of god?) Look at the 2 Brasilian Champs Silva and Machida theyre amazing.

I got American Pride, But Brasils got game too. Thats all im saying. Watch the old Pride DVD's compared to the OLD UFC DVDs. when I watched UFC back then it was nothing but Canadians and Americans (mostly white guys). But to me PRIDE back then was the Pioneer of International Martial arts. Russia, Croatia, Brasil, Holland, France, Japan, Africa, etc etc. Only Recently since UFC has bought Pride have they started also where Pride left off....

Archived