Who imparticular do you wanna see in the UFC

happygas90

Fedor, Igor Vovchanchin, Shinya Aoki, Hellboy Hanson, Mousassi ,Gomi to name a few.

Comebacks

Yves Edwards

Genki Sudo

Sakurai

Never will happen but I can dream

Tony Jaa

Deseased

Bruce Lee

Just for fun ( to watch Segal get his @ss kicked )

Van Dam vs. Steven Segal

segal would kill van dam in 30 seconds, he would be dead literally. When asked in the 80's or was it the 90's, god im getting old, van dam said that segal would kick his **** and its true. One is a kick boxer that cant act, and the other is a killing machine that taught special forces and secret service how to fight hand to hand that cant act....

anyone else think GSP is van dam's son? i want a dam dna test

I of course want to see fedor but mike brown moving up to 155? that would be fun to watch

Mike Brown was already in the UFC at 155. UFC 47 he lost to Genki Sudo by triangle arm bar.

I'd like to see Nick Diaz come back, Jake Shields, Robbie Lawlor, Lil Nog, Cung Le, Gegard Mousassi, Aoki, and Kid Yamaoto

segal would kill van dam in 30 seconds' date=' he would be dead literally. [b']When asked in the 80's or was it the 90's, god im getting old, van dam said that segal would kick his **** and its true.[/b] One is a kick boxer that cant act, and the other is a killing machine that taught special forces and secret service how to fight hand to hand that cant act....

When asked at Sylvester Stallone's house party by a very offended and pissed off Van Dam if Segal wanted to take it outside Segal tucked his tail between his legs and left because he's a sham.

Archived