Official UFC 102 Results Thread *SPOILERS*

Wenze

Well' date=' first prelim fight is done.

Evan Dunham def. Marcus Aurelio via split decision (30-27, 29-28, 28-29).[/quote']

Mark Munoz def. Nick Catone via split decision (30-27' date=' 29-28, 28-29).

Well, I'm 0-2 so far.:([/quote']

Dammit, puts me 0-2 also, I guess I am not as smart as my mom said I am!

Gabriel Gonzaga defeated Chris Tuchscherer via TKO (punches) at 4:27 of round 1.

Apparently, there was a horribly vicious groin shot delivered by Gonzaga at the start that left Tuchscherer collapsed on the mat.:eek:

Anyway, 2-3 now. Things are starting to look up.

Gabriel Gonzaga defeated Chris Tuchscherer via TKO (punches) at 4:27 of round 1.

Apparently' date=' there was a horribly vicious groin shot delivered by Gonzaga at the start that left Tuchscherer collapsed on the mat.:eek:

Anyway, 2-3 now. Things are starting to look up.[/quote']0-5, I had Gonzaga winning by choke in round 3. What is wrong with me?

Apparently' date=' there was a horribly vicious groin shot delivered by Gonzaga at the start that left Tuchscherer collapsed on the mat.:eek:

Anyway, 2-3 now. Things are starting to look up.[/quote']

hate it when that happens, that me 3-2 now

he was given a chance to recover from nut shot. it took him awhile and then after the fight restarted gonzaga hit huge head kick and landed bombs on Tuchscherer's from the back side mount

wow i kinda thought the crowbar would have been looking for the take down early, thats worth having a good look at!!!

Im sick of Yves Lavigne' date=' Leben taps out but Lavigne waits until hes passed out bfore stopping the fight[/quote']

he is an idiot cant believe he just allowed him to be choked out after seeing him tap, it was obvious he was not gonna get outta that arm triangle

Archived