New World Order by CORPS

PakaL

Everyone with a brain check this site out!http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/.....

The future will go down something like the movie the POSTMAN with Kevin Costner.No brand new start just over bearing mini governments and no freedoms.So much for a new begining for humanity just more evil ensured by the rich.Morality the missing link in future time guess every animal is doomed along with freedom 1 thing is for sure it may be better than a future like the RUNNING MAN movie theory...

THIS IS JUST A RIDE

"the world is like a ride at an amusement park and when you chose to go on it you think its real because thats how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down and round and round, it has thrills and chills and its very brightly colored and its very loud and its fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and begin to question is this real or is this just a ride and other people have rememberd and they come back to us they say, hey dont worry, dont be afraid, ever because this is just a ride and we, kill those people.....lol...... shut him up, we have a lot invested in this ride, shut him up. Look at my furos of worry, look at my big bank account and my family, this just has to be real.... Its just a ride, but we always kill those good guys who try to tell us that, ever notice that, and let the demons run a muck, but that doesn't matter, because, Its just a ride and we can change it anytime we want, its only a choice, no effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice right now between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors buy guns and close yourselves off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's one thing we can do to change the world right now, to a better ride, take all that money we spend on weapons and defence each year and instead spend it, feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world which it would many times over not one human being excluded and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever in peace" BILL HICKS

take a few moments to digest that, and remember its our choice our time, if everyone did something to helps each other it would be a better ride, if you dont thats cool to because, this is just a ride, just planting seeds maybe some will take root :)

THIS IS JUST A RIDE

"the world is like a ride at an amusement park and when you chose to go on it you think its real because thats how powerful our minds are. The ride goes up and down and round and round' date=' it has thrills and chills and its very brightly colored and its very loud and its fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and begin to question is this real or is this just a ride and other people have rememberd and they come back to us they say, hey dont worry, dont be afraid, ever because this is just a ride and we, kill those people.....lol...... shut him up, we have a lot invested in this ride, shut him up. Look at my furos of worry, look at my big bank account and my family, this just has to be real.... Its just a ride, but we always kill those good guys who try to tell us that, ever notice that, and let the demons run a muck, but that doesn't matter, because, Its just a ride and we can change it anytime we want, its only a choice, no effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice right now between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors buy guns and close yourselves off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's one thing we can do to change the world right now, to a better ride, take all that money we spend on weapons and defence each year and instead spend it, feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world which it would many times over not one human being excluded and we can explore space together, both inner and outer, forever in peace" BILL HICKS

take a few moments to digest that, and remember its our choice our time, if everyone did something to helps each other it would be a better ride, if you dont thats cool to because, this is just a ride, just planting seeds maybe some will take root :)[/quote']

As most knowledge is speculation so is the future! Anyways did you check out the web site???????

based on the mayan calander and nostradamus ? heh it will be intresting to see if the worlds destroyed in 2012.....

Im guesing not ;p

Humans love to think they have complete control...The earth is based on iron the center of earth is hard metals when the galaxy aligns it will create a magnetic effect no 1 has seen in the history of history. So speculate but facts point to something extraordinary happining good or bad. Things will be effected by this out of human control event.

Nothing is going to happen.

I want to see these 2012 people starting to sell their **** before I start believing that they are anything but attetion****s.

Personally i feal natures reset button needs to be true!Before man kills everything including the planet its self...For all we know we originated on another planet destroyed like this 1 is being destroyed.To only colonize earth thus re doing the same thing...To only move on to the next host planet being searched out by our space programs.

As most knowledge is speculation so is the future! Anyways did you check out the web site???????

yeah ive checked out the website, only half the site came up on my browser, so i cant read all the info, tried it again today still dont work. Anyway the point of the hicks quote i feel kinda has some good points. Say if something like one of those scenarios does happen, isnt that further reason for all the countries in the world and the people in them to start getting along. Humans compete for controll of each other way to much in society and people get used. Hicks' point is right all that money the world spends on weapons and defence could pay to feed, house and educate the poor of the world many times over. The budget of the iraq war has reached how many trillion?, USA tax payers fitting the bill, while corps go in to make the money rebuilding? WTF Control of oil? dunno Whatever the reasons Osama still laughin his **** off, and people are still dying as a result of that war. We have had the technology to shift from oil dependancy for a long time and it still aint happening, why? If we could just get along and explore space and develope space tech. we could have more options if a scenario like this was to occur. Just a distant dream for now.....Banks and Oil corps have their part to play in this too i feel as much as each government, greed currently prevails, the carbon trading system that is currently being negotiated is just as important for you as it is your children. It'l be interesting to see what happens on that front, global warming is probably the greatest threat to the human race. Still no food/air deal, population still increasing, temperatures rising, wait for the storm to come.

Here is a little piece of history for you, a lesser known fact. When hitler started his campain in Europe, he had no oil, wtf you might think, waged war on the world, no oil supplies. They used synthetic fuel made from coal, way back then :confused:, he wanted controll of oil in the east and thats was when the rest of the world stood in. They didn't want to be left with Nazi's controlling the flow of oil, or ecenomical change. They were scary times, so they are now too. Read the Hicks quote again, it is kinda funny because its true. Dont give two sh*** about how rich you are, what your worth, you cant take it with you, want to make the world a better place for you children? Do something about it.......

Hey Pakal have you seen the movie "Knowing" check it out i think you will like it. Also the movie "Banlieu 13 ultimatum" both are good for various reasons

based on the mayan calander and nostradamus ? heh it will be intresting to see if the worlds destroyed in 2012.....

Im guesing not ;p

It's more than those 2. It's more solid than that. But no matter which source you look at ...

Nice posts PakaL and WC.

Especially like Hicks - like what he talked on a stage. Not many people take that stance and that's why i'm not a fan of many celebrities.

well the world will definatly end someday some how but i just dont see some old school guess's coming true. The global warming raising sea temps 5 c and stopping the something current and making the whole see become stagnant is far more likely as theres evidance to suggest this has happenend in the past .Or maybe even the rapture! but eiother way if people realy thought we only had 3 years left there would be mass hysteria .

The new world order has been around for a long, long time. All the NWO is, is a bunch of people who control money and credit. There's not enough make believe paper money to give out to everybody if we all asked to take our money out of the bank. Money is just a number on a computer somewhere. Control that, control everything else. the sh*t you have n your wallet isn't even backed by gold anymore. It's worthless.

Wish people weren't so damn blind to things like HR 1388. If you don't know what that is, look it up.

yeah ive checked out the website' date=' only half the site came up on my browser, so i cant read all the info, tried it again today still dont work. Anyway the point of the hicks quote i feel kinda has some good points. Say if something like one of those scenarios does happen, isnt that further reason for all the countries in the world and the people in them to start getting along. Humans compete for controll of each other way to much in society and people get used. Hicks' point is right all that money the world spends on weapons and defence could pay to feed, house and educate the poor of the world many times over. The budget of the iraq war has reached how many trillion?, USA tax payers fitting the bill, while corps go in to make the money rebuilding? WTF Control of oil? dunno Whatever the reasons Osama still laughin his **** off, and people are still dying as a result of that war. We have had the technology to shift from oil dependancy for a long time and it still aint happening, why? If we could just get along and explore space and develope space tech. we could have more options if a scenario like this was to occur. Just a distant dream for now.....Banks and Oil corps have their part to play in this too i feel as much as each government, greed currently prevails, the carbon trading system that is currently being negotiated is just as important for you as it is your children. It'l be interesting to see what happens on that front, global warming is probably the greatest threat to the human race. Still no food/air deal, population still increasing, temperatures rising, wait for the storm to come.

Here is a little piece of history for you, a lesser known fact. When hitler started his campain in Europe, he had no oil, wtf you might think, waged war on the world, no oil supplies. They used synthetic fuel made from coal, way back then :confused:, he wanted controll of oil in the east and thats was when the rest of the world stood in. They didn't want to be left with Nazi's controlling the flow of oil, or ecenomical change. They were scary times, so they are now too. Read the Hicks quote again, it is kinda funny because its true. Dont give two sh*** about how rich you are, what your worth, you cant take it with you, want to make the world a better place for you children? Do something about it.......

Hey Pakal have you seen the movie "Knowing" check it out i think you will like it. Also the movie "Banlieu 13 ultimatum" both are good for various reasons[/quote']

If you have windows vista push the torn page button by your refresh button and the red X up by the url input it will fix the half page crap on that web site.And the conditions GERMANS faced when WAR became a option are the same america faces today unemployment and cost of living out of reality... I will look into those movies ...And alpha omagas hr1388 thing i am curious .Also thanks revelation wt

If you have windows vista push the torn page button by your refresh button and the red X up by the url input it will fix the half page crap on that web site.And the conditions GERMANS faced when WAR became a option are the same america faces today unemployment and cost of living out of reality... I will look into those movies ...And alpha omagas hr1388 thing i am curious .Also thanks revelation wt

HR 1388 is basically mandatory civic duty requiring all citizens between the ages of 18-25 to recieve 3 months of mandatory military training. It's also a way to by pass martial law by creating a special civilian task force from those trained people because they won't be under the oath of the constitution like our military. And by our constitution, the military can not be used as authority on our own land.

These are basically the same bills Hitler passed in his presidency.

Watch this:

Police state authority FTL.

HR 1388 is basically mandatory civic duty requiring all citizens between the ages of 18-25 to recieve 3 months of mandatory military training. It's also a way to by pass martial law by creating a special civilian task force from those trained people because they won't be under the oath of the constitution like our military. And by our constitution' date=' the military can not be used as authority on our own land.

These are basically the same bills Hitler passed in his presidency.

Watch this:

Police state authority FTL.[/quote']

Then the prophecy is true we had 2 in a row antichrists oba'MABUS'h and the current 1 is worse than hitler could have dreamD of being the sheep will flock to his side!Bush started it by the illegal patriot act of evil replacing the constitution and obama picked up the ball and is running...

Archived