Sign in to follow this  
DJMir123

BROCK LESNAR SUCKS.....why

Yeah Brock is not one of the best heavyweights in the world now, he is overrated and will lose to Mir the next time they fight and that is a guarantee, oh tell me what ya think haha

I dunno about that. Not about Brock Lesnar sucking' date=' but about him losing to Mir. Mir didn't really look that impressive in either of their fights.[/quote']

haha he made brock look pretty bad in the first fight

I would say Big Nog would own lesnar. And if Mir can just keep that big knucklehead from taking him down and laying on top then Mir would own him as well. Lesnar outstrike Mir? Not so fast my friend.

Not really. Look, I'll be the first to tell you Mir has more skill than Brock and I am in no way a Brock fan (I make that obvious on the regular) but he was not winning at any point in either fight until he, well, won.

He was getting pummeled and pointed out Brock's lack of experience with that submission. Which was awesome, but I think Brock learned from it. Mir is not a very physically imposing dude. He's a pretty (physically) weak HW especially in the wrestling department and if he doesn't work on that, he wont beat Brock.

He'd work him on the feet, no question. But his wrestling is not very good in the slightest and he wont be able to stop the takedown.

Not really. Look' date=' I'll be the first to tell you Mir has more skill than Brock and I am in no way a Brock fan (I make that obvious on the regular) but he was not winning at any point in either fight until he, well, won.

He was getting pummeled and pointed out Brock's lack of experience with that submission. Which was awesome, but I think Brock learned from it. Mir is not a very physically imposing dude. He's a pretty (physically) weak HW especially in the wrestling department and if he doesn't work on that, he wont beat Brock.

He'd work him on the feet, no question. But his wrestling is not very good in the slightest and he wont be able to stop the takedown.[/quote']

his bjj will make up for it tho

I agree with that. Mir needs to bulk up some more and work on his wrestling skills. Didnt he used to wrestle in high school? And im guessing we are moving our brock hate from the other thread to this one

I dunno about that. Not about Brock Lesnar sucking' date=' but about him losing to Mir. Mir didn't really look that impressive in either of their fights.[/quote']

i do admit he look like **** in the last fight but all mir did in the first fight was look for the right moment and capitalized on it, like some fighters do sometimes nog does it for his submissions, but he was getting pounded in both fights but he did have a better stiking than lesnar in the second fight because all lesnar did was take it to the ground and used his weight, and i just think mir will train differently and he now knows what to expect from lesnar and beat him the next time because mir is a great learner

I agree with that. Mir needs to bulk up some more and work on his wrestling skills. Didnt he used to wrestle in high school? And im guessing we are moving our brock hate from the other thread to this one

nope still in the old one

yeah i was trying to get brock fans to come in here so i can school them

haha

Not really. Look' date=' I'll be the first to tell you Mir has more skill than Brock and I am in no way a Brock fan (I make that obvious on the regular) but he was not winning at any point in either fight until he, well, won.

He'd work him on the feet, no question. But his wrestling is not very good in the slightest and he wont be able to stop the takedown.[/quote']

yeah exactly what i said down a minute ago except i think he can win this time around.

pride a dj mir r my homies

its because me and pride know each already thats why, haha and we love brock lesnar fans that think hes the best.so we could talk about them haha

Brocks next match is against Shane Carwin, who is basically Brock light. He is gonna come in about 20 pounds lighter than Brock. He is a division 2 wrestling champion to brocks division 1 national championship. I think Carwin might have even forgotten his wrestling a bit because he got taken down by Gonzaga, a non wrestler. Carwins one chance lies with his big punch, Lesnar will smother him and ground and pound him out and I suspect Carwin won't have a clue what to do when he gets put on his back.

Next up Cain Valascaz. He is primarily a wrestler too, but smaller than Carwin and no real finishing power as we saw against Check Congo. So that will take us well into next year. Maybe next summer we might see a Lesnar vs Nog fight. But look for Lesnar to take Nog down and smother him the way he did to Mir. Plus Lesnar is learning all the time. He has grown in each fight he has been in the Octagon.

Lesnar did look pretty upset at Gonzaga after Gonzaga kicked Lesnar friend and sparring Partner In the nuts so bad he through up at UFC 102. Maybe lesnar will call him out. Just watch out for those Head kick and Nad kicks, and watch the couture/gonzaga tape about 40 times and lesnar will be fine.

Brocks next match is against Shane Carwin' date=' who is basically Brock light. He is gonna come in about 20 pounds lighter than Brock. He is a division 2 wrestling champion to brocks division 1 national championship. I think Carwin might have even forgotten his wrestling a bit because he got taken down by Gonzaga, a non wrestler. Carwins one chance lies with his big punch, Lesnar will smother him and ground and pound him out and I suspect Carwin won't have a clue what to do when he gets put on his back.

Next up Cain Valascaz. He is primarily a wrestler too, but smaller than Carwin and no real finishing power as we saw against Check Congo. So that will take us well into next year. Maybe next summer we might see a Lesnar vs Nog fight. But look for Lesnar to take Nog down and smother him the way he did to Mir. Plus Lesnar is learning all the time. He has grown in each fight he has been in the Octagon.

Lesnar did look pretty upset at Gonzaga after Gonzaga kicked Lesnar friend and sparring Partner In the nuts so bad he through up at UFC 102. Maybe lesnar will call him out. Just watch out for those Head kick and Nad kicks, and watch the couture/gonzage tape about 40 times and lesnar will be fine.[/quote']

I dont think Carwin has the ground game to beat lesnar. Bad fight. I think Gonzaga is big enough to take on lesnar and has a great jiu jitsu game but i dont know if he has the mental game to beat lesnar.

ok i think Nog can beat lesnar and Mir didnt use anything the second match because he wasnt mentally there but he will leanr and come back and actually use his bjj to beat lesnar by submission again like the first time.

Gonzaga appears to be adding weight for just this chance. I saw he weighed in at 260 at ufc 102 and he usually weighs around 230. He didn't look fat either, so he must be working on his strength and conditioning

before ufc 100 i saw them training together and im like hey DJMir our favorite two fighters are training together...this is going to be epic. Boy was i wrong

yes u were ha

That Gonzaga groin kick was so awful in hurt me to watch, I'm surprized that guy didn't die. That probably is the only way Lesnar loses. WHACKKK, ok take your five minutes.

Anyway I;m up for a Nogera/mir rematch. Nog looked sharp and there maybe something to that whole

staph infection 5 days before their fight. Couture was landing some serious bombs on Nog and he was taking them no problem. Mir might be in trouble in a rematch.

yeah mir-big Nog would be an amazing match to watch, id love it. But yeah the sound of that groin kick hurt me, i dont know how that guy continued and im wondering if his nuts have dropped yet.

yeah mir-big Nog would be an amazing match to watch' date=' id love it. But yeah the sound of that groin kick hurt me, i dont know how that guy continued and im wondering if his nuts have dropped yet.[/quote']

ya nog vs mir would be great both fighters 100%

I heard Mir is trying to gain muscle weight and is training with GSP to improve his strength and conditioning. Also if you watched Gonzaga beat the blond dude who got kicked in the sack (lol) at the end of the fight Gonzaga said that he was really going to focus on gaining weight for the new HW competition.

http://www.kmdsound.com

I heard Mir is trying to gain muscle weight and is training with GSP to improve his strength and conditioning. Also if you watched Gonzaga beat the blond dude who got kicked in the sack (lol) at the end of the fight Gonzaga said that he was really going to focus on gaining weight for the new HW competition.

http://www.kmdsound.com

that would be kick **** if mir is training with GSP i like to see prove though for me to believe it.

Well if Mir trains with GSP does that mean he is going with Greg Jacksons camp or just training with GSP...because if he has greg jackson that would be unbelievable.

i know that means he would be a beast. haha

Mir cant beat Lesnar end of discussion...and this new discussion abotu Big Nog beating Lesnar has no merit at all...Nog is still too old to compete with Lesnar, some of the strikes Randy threw at Nog if they were thrown by Lesnar would have been KO's...there is just no conceivable way Nog can beat Lesnar, the only man who can is Fedor without a doubt

So mir is training in how to NOT Fight...least ways how to not win any fights?? id rather see the hack roll him again then see him act like a no ball ***** *** loser. Champions finish fights..penn machida lesner all finished in their title defences. (offence in one case) Silva (in his last title defence) refused to engage a guy who refused to engage him...and GSP hasnt actually won a fight in how long?

yeah i was trying to get brock fans to come in here so i can school them

haha

This is my first time on but for f*%k sak take the champ you have got instead of *****ing about MIR getting beet or NOG being better.,

Mir cant beat Lesnar end of discussion...and this new discussion abotu Big Nog beating Lesnar has no merit at all...Nog is still too old to compete with Lesnar' date=' some of the strikes Randy threw at Nog if they were thrown by Lesnar would have been KO's...there is just no conceivable way Nog can beat Lesnar, the only man who can is Fedor without a doubt[/quote']

actually Mir can beat lesnar easily and so can nog end of discussion, they are better fighters than brock simple as that.