Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

Anyone with kids

My daughter loves this show on Disney called "Wizards of Waverly Place", well the reason I bring this up is that I got to meet the main character today. He made an appearance at the Mid-South Delta Fair today and I was part of his security, the kid is awesome. TO be only 20 he has a good head on his shoulders and was one of the nicest kids I have met in a while. We hear so much about the screw ups from tv and movies, I just thought I would share with you my surprisingly pleasant experience with the young man. I don't call many of them young men, but he absolutely was. He understood that it was for the kids and seemed ginuine when talking to each of the little rug rats that came up. I know it was an act, but it made those little kids day and possibly week. I just like getting stuff like this out there. I know I will get flamed now, but oh well.

There were females from 5-late 30s going crazy over this kid. I didn't know he was 20 or I would have taken a few of the 20 something y/o chicks to the green room for him, lol. He told told me later and I apologized.

how old ur dauter is? tell dat ***** to hit a ***** up dta ***** *** can tex or call me at 281-330-8004

Your grandma picked up, she said that you went to church and would be back in a little bit.

dat wasnt ma gramma dat was tre tres ***** he inta thos old *****es

nah, she said you lookin for karl, I was like yea, she said dat broke **** niga down here taking care of my undercarrage ya feel? and then I vomited and hung up

Hey man I just adopted a 3 year old fijian kid and I don't know what happened him but he is hooked on this show..I think Im gonna put on the Chuck v Wanderlei fight and let him watch that.If that doesn't turn him he is a lost cause.He is still one of my own' date='with or without UFC[/quote']

Well it isn't a total loss if he likes the show. The Justin kid on there would be a great role model. He is actually a decent sized guy, and his upper arms are tatted up. Bible verses on the back of both arms are the ones I saw.

Damn' date=' CJL. Why the hate?[/quote']

Look at some of the subliminal messages in some of thier shows...not only that most of the so called kids shows main stars are worse than some prostitutes...not very good role models if you ask me;) Disney has changed alot since i used to watch as a kid.

Look at some of the subliminal messages in some of thier shows...not only that most of the so called kids shows main stars are worse than some prostitutes...not very good role models if you ask me;) Disney has changed alot since i used to watch as a kid.

Damn, CJL. Worse than some prostitutes!? Where'd that come from? I do agree with you about some of the sublimal messages though. All that ganj has got you all paranoid and -ish. Lol.

damn' date=' cjl. Worse than some prostitutes!? Where'd that come from? I do agree with you about some of the sublimal messages though. All that ganj has got you all paranoid and -ish. Lol.[/quote']

lmfao

Its true though...

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you, CJL.

I'm just pointing out the fact that all that good -ish has made you paranoid.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you' date=' CJL.

I'm just pointing out the fact that all that good -ish has made you paranoid.[/quote']

Lol am not paranoid...i just know b/s when i see it. I never get nervous from smoking:) haha

Lol am not paranoid...i just know b/s when i see it. I never get nervous from smoking:) haha

Lol. I didn't say you get anxious. Mary-J cures anxiety from what I've read. I'm just saying that it makes you get all introspective. And when people get introspective they get paranoid about people plotting on them. Heheh. I'm plotting on you now, CJL.

Plotting to get in them panties. ;)