Sign in to follow this  
mr_GO_HARD

Are you ready for some PRO FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Football season is here and i cant wait for muh bears!! heck i cant wait for the season period, im sick of baseball!! so whats your thoughts? what players will have the big numbers? what teams will win? post your picks!! do whateva, but lets talk some football!

Football season is here and i cant wait for muh bears!! heck i cant wait for the season period' date=' im sick of baseball!! so whats your thoughts? what players will have the big numbers? what teams will win? post your picks!! do whateva, but lets talk some football![/quote']

your damn right I am baldie.

Lets see, Patriots will win it all. Joe Flacco will have a huge year. Percy Harvin will get big numbers. Browns will lose at least 10 games.

Bears will win it all.. Forte will have a huge year. Big Ben will have a great year. and Lions will still suck!

Big Ben will have a down year, I will bet less then 23 touchdowns. Bears will win at the most 11 games.

also, sorry if i didnt mention a team that u think will win it all... but i think i put most of the contenders up there... q: / i hope fitzgerald does big thangs... jerry rice was always my favorite and i love wide receivers..

Big Ben will have a down year' date=' I will bet less then 23 touchdowns. Bears will win at the most 11 games.[/quote']

As saddened as i am about last night, being a Titans fan. I will say that any of your favs in the AFC will have to deal with them in the playoffs. They dominated the very game superbowl champs and lost on 2 missed field goals by one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history, Rob Bironas. Get ready world I predict a Steelers/Titans AFC championship.

And you can quote me on that ****

As saddened as i am about last night' date=' being a Titans fan. I will say that any of your favs in the AFC will have to deal with them in the playoffs. They dominated the very game superbowl champs and lost on 2 missed field goals by one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history, Rob Bironas. Get ready world I predict a Steelers/Titans AFC championship.

And you can quote me on that ****[/quote']

I don't think the Titans or Steelers will be able to make it past the patriots.

I don't think the Titans or Steelers will be able to make it past the patriots.

You'll see. If you watched the game yesterday you just saw the #1 an d2 d's in the league. The Pats lost some serious leadership on D, 6/11 to be perfectly honest. The pats are going to end up like the Rams post-99. A whole lotta O but gving up 30-50 points a game too.

Should be another great year of football. Expecting big things from Percy Harvin for sure. The kid looks sick. I don't think the Pats are going to win, cause I predict Brady gets injured again, this time around the mid point of the season.

I've been a Cardinals fans for about 10 years now, so I've endured the ridicule. Last year was so phenomenal, and yet devastating for me. I'm hoping for a repeat showing from Fitz, Boldin and the boys and this year they get it done.

I think the Vikings, Chargers and Bears will put up a good season also.

You'll see. If you watched the game yesterday you just saw the #1 an d2 d's in the league. The Pats lost some serious leadership on D' date=' 6/11 to be perfectly honest. The pats are going to end up like the Rams post-99. A whole lotta O but gving up 30-50 points a game too.[/quote']

Belichick is a genius though, Bruschi really showed that he couldn't play last year and there defense was still fine. Vrabel would come in like 4 times a quarter. Seymour wasn't going to play hard till he got a new big contract. But they still have.

Derrick Burgess DE

97 Jarvis Green DE

94 Ty Warren DE

99 Mike Wright DE

75 Vince Wilfork DT

95 Tully Banta-Cain LB

98 Shawn Crable LB

51 Jerod Mayo LB

96 Adalius Thomas LB

58 Pierre Woods LB

29 Shawn Springs CB

22 Terrence Wheatley CB

31 Brandon Meriweather S

All are veterans or have shown huge promise in practice or over the past couple of years.

Jerod Mayo will have a huge year again and will lead the defense.

Belichick is a genius though' date=' Bruschi really showed that he couldn't play last year and there defense was still fine. Vrabel would come in like 4 times a quarter. Seymour wasn't going to play hard till he got a new big contract. But they still have.

Derrick Burgess DE

97 Jarvis Green DE

94 Ty Warren DE

99 Mike Wright DE

75 Vince Wilfork DT

95 Tully Banta-Cain LB

98 Shawn Crable LB

51 Jerod Mayo LB

96 Adalius Thomas LB

58 Pierre Woods LB

29 Shawn Springs CB

22 Terrence Wheatley CB

31 Brandon Meriweather S

All are veterans or have shown huge promise in practice or over the past couple of years.

Jerod Mayo will have a huge year again and will lead the defense.[/quote']

I agree with much of your statement, watching Bruschi get burned in the Pre-season over and over was heart wrenching to watch. The one thing that I will say is that you cannot underestimate the significance of the leadership that that D has lost. Rodney, Mike, and Tedi were pretty much field generals.

I want my boys to win it, but I doubt they will. Jerry Jones is the biggest tool in existance. I hope the Steelers take it again if the Cowboys don't, but I see the Patriots winning it all.

I want my boys to win it' date=' but I doubt they will. Jerry Jones is the biggest tool in existance. I hope the Steelers take it again if the Cowboys don't, but I see the Patriots winning it all.[/quote']

COWBOYS!!! I agree about Jones. I hate that guy. I still love my boys tho.

alright SW!! thats what im talkin bout!! DA BEARS!!

ummm lots of people going for the patriots... gotta love bandwagon fans!... way to go out on a limb and go for a slight underdog.

alright SW!! thats what im talkin bout!! DA BEARS!!

ummm lots of people going for the patriots... gotta love bandwagon fans!... way to go out on a limb and go for a slight underdog.

I have liked them for years now. Even though they haven't won a superbowl in like what 4-5 years, I still like them and will continue to like them, I even liked them when Brady wen't down last year and everyone jumped off there bandwagon.

I'm not a Patriot's fan at all, it's actually the exact opposite. I just think they have proven to be a better team than most in the NFL. I actually hope they don't win the super bowl.

im pretty excited for DA BEARS GAME IN 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Watching my arch nemesis right now... The Colts /gag. They're winning atm 12-14 but look lke utter doodoo against the Jags. That much I can say makes me happy.

I used to like them because I was a real big fan of Dungy. I also love watching Manning, that guy is awesome. I still don't mind them, but not a huge fan either.

Cowboys are looking ok, I HATE the Bucs!!!

I'm ready for some Pro-football. It's called the Barclay's Premier League. The REAL football :P.

That said, my team play two divisions below the Premier League in the mighty League One, but I just felt like making the point about "soccer". :D

I'm ready for some Pro-football. It's called the Barclay's Premier League. The REAL football :P.

That said' date=' my team play two divisions below the Premier League in the mighty League One, but I just felt like making the point about "soccer". :D[/quote']

go make a soccor thread so nobody can post on it... this here is for real football son.

wait till you see how Stokley of Denver make a game winning play vs the Bengals. its so hard to love football living in Cincy' date='[/quote']

i think thats why all of ohio is college football fans. they got two teams and they both suck.

go make a soccor thread so nobody can post on it... this here is for real football son.

Pretty much my sentiments exactly. No one cares about that crap. I would go out on a limb and say that more people would watch a Detroit Lions game then if the US was deep into World Cup contention. Soccer ranks up there with professional bowling, golf, and the WNBA as some of the most boring, unentertaining televised sports.

Pretty much my sentiments exactly. No one cares about that crap. I would go out on a limb and say that more people would watch a Detroit Lions game then if the US was deep into World Cup contention. Soccer ranks up there with professional bowling' date=' golf, and the WNBA as some of the most boring, unentertaining televised sports.[/quote']

I can't begin to express the ignorance here. Outside of America, NO-ONE watches American Football. Literally. Our football on the otherhand is huge in pretty much every other country. It's the national sport of the majority of Europe as well as all the South American countries and it's not exactly small in Asia or Africa.

I made my initial comments in a light-hearted fashion and it hugely irritates me when Americans assume what is big over in America is big worldwide. As for American Football, it's the most stop-start game I've ever seen. Rugby for women. Ok, my rant is done. Apologies for generalising a bit.

I can't begin to express the ignorance here. Outside of America' date=' NO-ONE watches American Football. Literally. Our football on the otherhand is huge in pretty much every other country. It's the national sport of the majority of Europe as well as all the South American countries and it's not exactly small in Asia or Africa.

I made my initial comments in a light-hearted fashion and it hugely irritates me when Americans assume what is big over in America is big worldwide. As for American Football, it's the most stop-start game I've ever seen. Rugby for women. Ok, my rant is done. Apologies for generalising a bit.[/quote']

That is why the stadiums sell out fast as **** when our football teams have played in england the last couple of years?

okay guys lets not get into a which football is better battle. But Ares u cant come into a football thread talking about soccor and not expect to get battered. its true tho', most america doesnt care about soccor...

now kevbo.. i admit i dont watch WNBA on the regular.. but when i do watch it, i enjoy.. especially when Terrassi and Parker are playing.

I can't begin to express the ignorance here. Outside of America' date=' NO-ONE watches American Football. Literally. Our football on the otherhand is huge in pretty much every other country. It's the national sport of the majority of Europe as well as all the South American countries and it's not exactly small in Asia or Africa.

I made my initial comments in a light-hearted fashion and it hugely irritates me when Americans assume what is big over in America is big worldwide. As for American Football, it's the most stop-start game I've ever seen. Rugby for women. Ok, my rant is done. Apologies for generalising a bit.[/quote']

Every country can play soccer because you don't need any equipment... Even the poor countries can play soccer. Football requires equipment (which, those third world countries cant afford) and people who are big, strong, and fast... Not many Asians or Africans fit the profile lol