Sign in to follow this  
mr_GO_HARD

Are you ready for some PRO FOOTBALL?!?!?!

I wanted clarification as to what exactly a bandwagon fan is in your eyes... Obviously I hit you with something that peaved you to get you to call me a loser for asking a question.
I asked the same question...

I wanted clarification as to what exactly a bandwagon fan is in your eyes... Obviously I hit you with something that peaved you to get you to call me a loser for asking a question.
i was basically playing off being a bitter and mad bears fan, i must have done a good job!!!! q; D he made a rude comment so i wanted to make a ruder comment!!!!!

i was basically playing off being a bitter and mad bears fan' date=' i must have done a good job!!!! q; D he made a rude comment so i wanted to make a ruder comment!!!!![/quote']

I appericate the Bears Whoopin Minnasota yesterday...Gives Saints home field for the play offs

I appericate the Bears Whoopin Minnasota yesterday...Gives Saints home field for the play offs

Yah but the Saints lost to my Lowly Bucs...that is truly sad. The first string Saints lost to the pathetic Bucs. I mean anyone can win any given day but NO definately lost momentum going into the playoffs. I sense an early exit for the Saints. I predict Minnesota vs Philly for the NFC Championship and then Indy vs New England for AFC Championship. I got faith that the Pats will win their WC game and then win in SD.

i appreciate it as well, keeps the number 2 seed open in the NFC, so when Philly makes Romo cry we can get the first round bye (assuming vikings lose again this week)

i appreciate it as well' date=' keeps the number 2 seed open in the NFC, so when Philly makes Romo cry we can get the first round bye (assuming vikings lose again this week)[/quote']Wanna sig bet on the Philly/Cowboys game?

Wanna sig bet on the Philly/Cowboys game?

Im not sig betting because anything can happen. But I bring you all the facts.

Philadelphia is 6-0 against Dallas in December/January.

Philly will probably lock up the 2 seed. Even if Minnesota wins Philly still gets it due to strength of victory. Dallas can clinch the 2 seed if Min loses and they beat Philly and If zona loses I believe.

Im not sig betting because anything can happen. But I bring you all the facts.

Philadelphia is 6-0 against Dallas in December/January.

Philly will probably lock up the 2 seed. Even if Minnesota wins Philly still gets it due to strength of victory. Dallas can clinch the 2 seed if Min loses and they beat Philly and If zona loses I believe.

I was asking yoter. I don't care about the facts, we beat them earlier this year and we're even better now than we were then. I already lost my sig bet on an underdog, but I'm willing to do it again because I have faith in my team.

fine with me, i don't come here as much as i used to anymore anyways, so no harm done as far i'm concerned, plus i feel our offense is much better than dallas' defense, and our defense is great at the run, and IMO only has 2 recieving threats in witten and austin. Samuel will keep austin covered better than last time. Plus this is a big game and we all know Romo chokes in those games. Remember last season playoffs on the line and what happened? 44-6 thats what. LOL.

I was asking yoter. I don't care about the facts' date=' we beat them earlier this year and we're even better now than we were then. I already lost my sig bet on an underdog, but I'm willing to do it again because [b']I have faith in my team[/b].

Amen. Having faith is key. It won me money last sunday when the Bucs beat the Saints :)

When the time comes' date=' I'll know. And let's say, a month?[/quote']

so you're saying whatever the other would like it to say for 1 month?

Fine with me, its on like donkey kong.

Fine with me' date=' its on like donkey kong.[/quote']Just put it in the sig, and it has to be within the rules of the forum of course.

Just put it in the sig' date=' and it has to be within the rules of the forum of course.[/quote']

of course. LOL. might take me a day or two afterwards to get on here. lil hard to get alot of free time lately with the newborn and other 2 kids.

Either way i'm really hoping for a good game. It should be, both teams have ton of talent. remember last season during the beatdown they switched over to another game, hope that doesn't happen this season.

of course. LOL. might take me a day or two afterwards to get on here. lil hard to get alot of free time lately with the newborn and other 2 kids.

Either way i'm really hoping for a good game. It should be' date=' both teams have ton of talent. [b']remember last season during the beatdown [/b]they switched over to another game, hope that doesn't happen this season.

Lol, don't remind me.

seems like i may not get to watch the game. (which sucks). I live in an area of Va. where on the local FOX station they show the crappy redskins games over a game that decides the winner of a division and what seed the winner and loser of the game gets. Ridiculous. hoping they change the TV schedule or i gotta to the bar without any cash. IDK what the hell i'm gonna do if i miss the most important game of hte season for my team.

Breaking News out of Houston...

Wes Welker has just blown his knee out on a cut, not a hit. We all know thats not a good sign when players come up lame on a non contact injury. He is crying and cussing on the side line. Doesn't look good.

Anyways, GO TEXANS!!! Everyone route for Baltimore and Denver to lose.

Fine with me' date=' its on like donkey kong.[/quote']

Check your PM box for that fancy new sig.:D

Well I must say Im impressed with Dallas. They overcame adversity and all the december records and actually had a good month. Kudos to them. It is kind of funny that the wild card matchups are the same as the week 17 matchups in the NFC.

I got my eyes on the Bengals/Jets game. A Bengals W puts NE in the 4th seed and they would play Baltimore and Cincy would play Houston. If the Jets win then NE gets the 3rd seed and plays the Jets while Cincy plays Baltimore. Either way...GO PATS! Losing Welker definately sucks but what are you going to do.

Well I must say Im impressed with Dallas. They overcame adversity and all the december records and actually had a good month. Kudos to them. It is kind of funny that the wild card matchups are the same as the week 17 matchups in the NFC.

I got my eyes on the Bengals/Jets game. A Bengals W puts NE in the 4th seed and they would play Baltimore and Cincy would play Houston. If the Jets win then NE gets the 3rd seed and plays the Jets while Cincy plays Baltimore. Either way...GO PATS! Losing Welker definately sucks but what are you going to do.

I would like to say that Houston could take creditfor the Welker injury but I can't. Noncontact injuries are always the worst kind too. GO CINCY, PUT THE TEXANS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

congrats hack, and all cowboys fans. They showed up to play and got the W. congrats.

Hack, got a question and this is only because of the rematch game next week. wanna change this one to the one week then after next weeks game do the month sig bet? Its up to you, and again, only asking because philly and Dallas gotta dance again next week.

Like i said, congrats to dallas, they showed they wanted it more, really disappointed in the eagles, IDK what the hell was wrong and before you go being homers (LOL) anyone can admit that they didn't play up to their usual standards. That offense played like ****.

I would like to say that Houston could take creditfor the Welker injury but I can't. Noncontact injuries are always the worst kind too. GO CINCY' date=' PUT THE TEXANS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!![/quote']

Why would you like for them to take credit for that injury? It's horrible. Wes tore his ACL and it could be a year before he's back if he heals well. Plus he might never be the same.

Well the eagles were on fire tonight! Idk, we should of blizted in the 1st half like we did in the 2nd. But besides that, we just didn't make plays. Mcnabb threw some shoddy passes, players droped catchable balls and just didn't execute. Was hard to watch.

Why would you like for them to take credit for that injury? It's horrible. Wes tore his ACL and it could be a year before he's back if he heals well. Plus he might never be the same.

He wont be the same at first. Im sure he will be ok. It happens. Julian Edelman and Sam Aiken need to step it up now. Moss, Baker, Watson and Brady need to be in sync. The Defense needs to show up and we will be ok. When Welker got onto the cart I went "there goes our season" but have since retracted my statements and am keeping the faith. We are still a good team.

He wont be the same at first. Im sure he will be ok. It happens. Julian Edelman and Sam Aiken need to step it up now. Moss' date=' Baker, Watson and Brady need to be in sync. The Defense needs to show up and we will be ok. When Welker got onto the cart I went "there goes our season" but have since retracted my statements and am keeping the faith. We are still a good team.[/quote']

Edelman has to step up big, and Baker and Watson will be getting more looks.

Moss will still draw coverage, maybe double. Stretch out the defense and theres plenty of field to hit.

biggest issues right now are pass protection, pass rush (pat have like 0 pass rush this year) and secondary.

congrats hack' date=' and all cowboys fans. They showed up to play and got the W. congrats.

Hack, got a question and this is only because of the rematch game next week. wanna change this one to the one week then after next weeks game do the month sig bet? Its up to you, and again, only asking because philly and Dallas gotta dance again next week.

Like i said, congrats to dallas, they showed they wanted it more, really disappointed in the eagles, IDK what the hell was wrong and before you go being homers (LOL) anyone can admit that they didn't play up to their usual standards. That offense played like ****.[/quote']I'll take that bet, but you have to keep the sig on until then, then have the sig on for 3 months if we win.

I'll take that bet' date=' but you have to keep the sig on until then, then have the sig on for 3 months if we win.[/quote']

i'll keep this until sunday. then IF dallas wins i'll keep it until they lose. i'm not doin 3 months.lol. football way over by then. 1 month at most. same on your end until the eagles lose or 1 month.

i'll keep this until sunday. then IF dallas wins i'll keep it until they lose. i'm not doin 3 months.lol. football way over by then. 1 month at most. same on your end until the eagles lose or 1 month.
Ok, a month then. But you have to center your sig. And I'm gonna have to come up with a new one once we win next week.

Edelman has to step up big' date=' and Baker and Watson will be getting more looks.

Moss will still draw coverage, maybe double. Stretch out the defense and theres plenty of field to hit.

biggest issues right now are pass protection, pass rush (pat have like 0 pass rush this year) and secondary.[/quote']

Yah I think as long as our defense steps up then we can make a run at it. I like our chances against Baltimore. I think we have the tools to beat SD in SD. I mean we beat them at qualcomm before. After that would be Indy, Cincy or NY, We can definately make a run at it...and then we can also get bumped next week. Ya never know..Well will find out Sunday. Go Pats!! We want another ring! We are Greedy!!

War Patriots!!

Welker will probably miss all of next season...Time for Edelman to be the new star mini white WR. Go Pats...im predicting a 24-17 Patriots. Send the Ravens home.

I guess I lied...the Pats are getting stomped on...I changed the channel in the first quarter. It would be amazing if they could come back but it wont happen. I guess there is always next year.

I guess I lied...the Pats are getting stomped on...I changed the channel in the first quarter. It would be amazing if they could come back but it wont happen. I guess there is always next year.

i wanted to stop watching because it wasn't football. it was a disgrace. i watched till pats blew the FG in the 4th.

disgusting.

War Patriots!!

Welker will probably miss all of next season...Time for Edelman to be the new star mini white WR. Go Pats...im predicting a 24-17 Patriots. Send the Ravens home.

Well your prediction was alittle off. WAR CARDS!!! My mom, dad, and sister are at the game. Prediction 31-17 CARDS!!!

Take that sig for a test drive. And please, embolden the word "always" and center the sig. You don't need to change it, just do that for me ego. :D

i wanted to stop watching because it wasn't football. it was a disgrace. i watched till pats blew the FG in the 4th.

disgusting.

Meh Im already over it. We got beat by a better team. The Ravens were better than us this year. Hey At least we will not be affected by that stupid free agent rule now. Only the Cowboys, Cards, Vikings, Saints, Ravens, Colts, Chargers and Jets are affected...We are not...so in a sense we could resign Wilfork and get Julius Peppers.

Meh Im already over it. We got beat by a better team. The Ravens were better than us this year. Hey At least we will not be affected by that stupid free agent rule now. Only the Cowboys' date=' Cards, Vikings, Saints, Ravens, Colts, Chargers and Jets are affected...We are not...so in a sense we could resign Wilfork and get Julius Peppers.[/quote']

the Pats don't have the cap room to sign Peppers. They also aren't a shoe in for a title so it is less likely he would take a pay cut to sign with them.

the Pats don't have the cap room to sign Peppers. They also aren't a shoe in for a title so it is less likely he would take a pay cut to sign with them.

Next year is an uncapped year my friend. Robert Kraft has plenty of money to throw around..The question is will they throw the money around. They are not known for doing so but they are also not known for playing as bad as they did in the playoffs so anything can happen.

For anyone who doesnt know what the new Free Agent rule is here it goes. If any of the 8 divisional round teams wants to sign a free agent they would have to release someone of higher or equal value. This rule is not for any of the other NFL teams...Just the final 8 remaining.

Next year is an uncapped year my friend. Robert Kraft has plenty of money to throw around..The question is will they throw the money around. They are not known for doing so but they are also not known for playing as bad as they did in the playoffs so anything can happen.

For anyone who doesnt know what the new Free Agent rule is here it goes. If any of the 8 divisional round teams wants to sign a free agent they would have to release someone of higher or equal value. This rule is not for any of the other NFL teams...Just the final 8 remaining.

Ahhh... More playing field leveling for the little guys huh? Do you have a link or anything to these new rules, I haven't heard or read anything about them.

Ahhh... More playing field leveling for the little guys huh? Do you have a link or anything to these new rules' date=' I haven't heard or read anything about them.[/quote']

I do not have a link or anything...They were talking about this rule on the radio the other day...I will look for a link for you though.

Yeah it's exactly what I thought. It's stopping teams like the Patriots for the past decade from becoming Dynasties through under paying weathered veterans. It'll be interesting to see, as it is designed to help small market teams and keeping their stars as opposed to them jumping ship to get a ring.