Sign in to follow this  
BluePhoenix

dream match

how would you expect this to work? Faber is all of 140lbs, Liddell is 205lbs, is Faber going to gain 65lbs to fight or will Liddell drop 65lbs to fight Faber? or do they both meet in between at at catch weight? of 172.5? Either way style wise they don't match up, i can't even see why anyone would want to see this fight. it would just be wierd lol.

Who would win the fantasy fight of Uriajah Faber and Chuck Liddell?

............................................................really man??

I would be bored out of my mind! (Puts a gun to his head)

Chuck Liddell, 1st Round KO, and I'll even give you the combination used.

left jab, right straight, left uppercut, right cross, left straight KO!

Urijah Faber would take him down and pound him out. ;)

WTF kind of stupid question is this, this is not Japan we don't pit people against someone that is 60+ pounds heavier then them.

Urijah Faber would take him down and pound him out. ;)

WTF kind of stupid question is this' date=' this is not Japan we don't pit people against someone that is 60+ pounds heavier then them.[/quote']

Thank you!!!

**** that... lets get some Sengoku Flyweights in there against Brock. Give him some competition at least.

Brock vs. a Midget would be good too though

Yeah but you need a 300 pounder vs a 125 weight cutter.

Its only fair.

Also, why not put Bruce Lee against the Incredible Hulk and Superman? That would be a fair fight...

Anyone want to see Jesus fight Muhammad Ali?

Jesus doesnt fight... .. i mean after every strike.. he would heal u.

That why he uses wrestling

Hes also got a killer ground game!! You could even say hes a "GOD" on the ground!! q; D

Are you serious?!?!

First of all, two different weights liddel is a heavy weight, and Faber is a lightweight.

Second of all, it would be a won hitta quitta because faber seems tuff, but holy **** look where and who he fights. Faber fights in the weakest organization on the planet. I swear all you have to do is sign up to fight in that organization. Plus he fights all these Mexican Americans who just started fighting. The only good person hes EVER fought has been Brown, Who whipped the **** out of the kid. So who ever says hes godly, he couldnt do **** in ufc. I mean no disrespect, but how do we know if the kids good if we've never seen him win verse a GOOD/OKAY fighter?

I love the guy to death but seriously go onto something bigger and better.

weakest orginization on the planet?? WEC is the best orginization on the planet of its kind. its where the whos whos of the smaller divisions should be.

liddell is a light heavyweight , not a heavy weight.

u are making some uneducated comments... ufc doesnt have a division for fabers size... WEC is the UFC for 145., 135 pounders, it doesnt mean their weak.. faber has a tough division with some awesome fighters... mike brown, aldo? u heard of him?, Garcia?, Pulver ... ect... ect..

this thread got funny and silly, i like that.

however, it brings up the point that i dont think ppl on this forum really understand the expression pound for pound. P4P is taking weight out of the equation. It is a way of speculating who is the better fighter when a weigh difference is vast.

Saying "Brock vs A Midget" is exactly what p4p is supposed to mean. Putting weight aside, who has the better skillset. Since they cannot fight for obvious reasons, ppl use the p4p term.

When I was a kid, I had more stamina, explosiveness, flexibilty, and speed. I am now much larger, but have had a decrease in athletisism. So pound for pound I was better as a child.

An ant has greater and speed strength in relation to a human. Yet a human has more mass. p4p, ant wins.

P4P means if you took every fighter in MMA made them 100pounds, who is the best in your opinion?

To answer the op's question, I would take Faber.

I would take....

Machida, Fedor or GSP. They are all extremely well rounded. They all have great wrestling, preventing the fight from going to the ground if they want it too. They have a good stand up game, but can tap people if they need to. I would say those three would have a war.

I would take....

Machida' date=' Fedor or GSP. They are all extremely well rounded. They all have great wrestling, preventing the fight from going to the ground if they want it too. They have a good stand up game, but can tap people if they need to. I would say those three would have a war.[/quote']

i'm not sure who i would pick for p4p, your list is solid, but there are soooo many fighters. I would have to give it some thought. since i'm a fan i would lean toward gsp

Yeah GSP has the wrestling advantage, Fedor has the submission advantage, and Machida has the stand up advantage... thats why it is hard for me to choose between the three. All three though are too well rounded to really have a big hole in their game.

Yeah GSP has the wrestling advantage' date=' Fedor has the submission advantage, and Machida has the stand up advantage... thats why it is hard for me to choose between the three. All three though are too well rounded to really have a big hole in their game.[/quote']

They should take DNA from all three and make a super Beast Man of MMA!! Then make him fight Pisping just to watch Pisping lose in stunning fashion :)

He would more then likely be a LHW or MW (due to their size differences)...

And he would be considered super mega ultra Mach-Fedor ST PIERRE

All three of them come to the ring and then join together like Voltron LOL

LMAO! go go power rangers... do do do do do... go go power rangers...

thats not voltron is it?

I have to KILL you now man!!!! Comapiring ghey **** power rangers to Voltron the defender of the Universe!!!

Voltron is an AWESOME cartoon from the 80's. Look it up......Power Rangers stole the robot idea from Voltron!!

Wait, didnt Voltron have like a kingdom, was a cartoon, had a princess and some other crap?

It all sounds GHEY to me.

Back then I was glued to the TV. Now if only the power rangers would have had BJJ, then they would have been well rounded fighters! :D

Wait' date=' didnt Voltron have like a kingdom, was a cartoon, had a princess and some other crap?

It all sounds GHEY to me.

Back then I was glued to the TV. Now if only the power rangers would have had BJJ, then they would have been well rounded fighters! :D[/quote']

Dont give me the silent treatment. Ill slap you like a pimp!

I'm afraid I can't acknowladge anyone that thinks the power rangers are well rounded fighters, AND calls Voltron GHEY! So....................................................................................................

LMAO

I said the power rangers COULD be well rounded with BJJ lol.

Who else do you know besides Cung Le and Bruce Lee that can do those special super spinning kicks..?

LMAO

I said the power rangers COULD be well rounded with BJJ lol.

Who else do you know besides Cung Le and Bruce Lee that can do those special super spinning kicks..?

How about Van Damme? He's pretty great too! Ooooh AND Chuck Norris!!!

LOL see? Now we are on the same track ;)

The power rangers also have those sweet weapons... that are really sweet... and do sweet things....

Voltron had his Pimp **** sword too though!!

Ref steps in

"Power Rangers are Ghey' date=' Super Sweet Ultrafantastic Lion Voltron with Pimp Sword FTW"[/quote']

Thank you!!!!

Finally someone with a brain!! :)

Thank you!!!!

Finally someone with a brain!! :)

Iwish prolly thinks the go-bots were better than transformers too.

lol

what a Marooon.

**shawn works on a greener""

lol' date=' i havent even thought of that expression in years[/quote']

Greener hahaha awesome

Sounds like it'll have some body to it LOL

hey that's my mothers name!

Wow, small world! I just had hard sex with a woman named Mary about 24 hours ago!! Nice Canadian girl, she was sweet