Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

HD-net fights

I am probably a little late, but I just saw the Tim 'Sloth" Sylvia vs (I think his name was) Jason Riley fight. It seemed to me that Riley just layed down on this one. Did I miss something?

I am probably a little late' date=' but I just saw the Tim 'Sloth" Sylvia vs (I think his name was) Jason Riley fight. It seemed to me that Riley just layed down on this one. Did I miss something?[/quote']

I think you missed the fact that you don't need to watch that hack. I turn the channel whenever I see his ****

I think you missed the fact that you don't need to watch that hack. I turn the channel whenever I see his ****

I didnt know he was fighting. I actually didnt know I got that channel, was bored and couldn't sleep and there it was!! lol

HDNet is a great channel for MMA. I wish stupid comcast would hurry up and make it available in my area.

Yeah, I usually watch it during my insomnia driven nights when I'm jonesin to watch some fights. More often then not they have some on. Not the best fights to watch but its really the only MMA on at 3am on a thursday =p.

Yeah' date=' I usually watch it during my insomnia driven nights when I'm jonesin to watch some fights. More often then not they have some on. Not the best fights to watch but its really the only MMA on at 3am on a thursday =p.[/quote']

I disagree, I think Dream and World Victory Road put on some really great fights. If you are talking about some of the smaller promotions than I can definately agree with you there. If you want to see some of the best fighters in the lighter divisions, Dream, WVR, and WEC are the places to watch. I wish HDNet would show the Shooto events, I have to get those over the internet.

I love HD.Net, with the combination of Spike and it I'm almost never without a fight to watch. Although I'm pretty much caught up with any UFC fights from the past or recent DREAM or K1 matches, they still give a lot of smaller shows and best of shows that are really nice. I always look forward to Friday nights I usually have the whole weekend covered from the M-1 Affliction Challenge, Inside MMA, and usually a new 1 and a half to 3 hour new fight.