Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

Sherri06 needs. . .

I lived in Florida F@G. Orlando' date=' right next to Christmas. They were supposed to be rednecks, but not a damn one of them could pull a horse trailer.[/quote'] This part of FL is a bit weak when it comes to Rednecks. When you get out near Lakeland and Winter Haven you get some good ones though. North FL is where your going to get you rednecks though. There all over, but more in the north. The further south you go, the more mixed and Hispanic it gets

About 50miles west of that everyone has trucks and horse trailers.

Yeah, Christmas is just stupid....I hate that town. Its very confused LOL

Ya i used to have a 4runner i fixed it up originally to go hunting' date=' but ended up using it every day.

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v317/sherri06/myspace/plum00111edit2.jpg[/img]

WTF do hunt in Hawaii?? Pineapple and spam are readily avalible at the store and there is no need to hunt them. Everyone knows thats all you guys eat. HAHA jk

Boar are fun to hunt though :)

running....knocking over baby carriages....crashing through doors

431101.gif

weapons of mass distractions. Scenes from the mammory. Is it me or is anyone else inspired to do something after this. I feel like doing something productive.

Bouncing is hypnotic....but too big for my taste

True' date=' but later on you wanna see them tomorrow.

Yup. It takes me a little while longer to gain respect than a guy, but I eventually do. :)

Speaking of females...where have they all gone?

They are jealous.......

I bounce around here and there. :)

get the image out of your head caveman.......c'mon out of your head......

pavementsucks is slow as hell now

I agree - it used to be a blast. Now it's having a hard time keeping my attention. Especially since i sold my 4runner.

WTF can you hunt in Hawaii? I thought you were from Boston or some shyt.

We have deer, wild boar, pheasant, goat. On other islands they have Turkey and mouflan, axis deer.... probably some other stuff that i'm missing...

WARNING!!! WARNING!! WARNING! Sherri never come to Cali then if rednecks are problems. We have it bad here, I know Ive delivered mail to some of these behemouths and all I can say is that I'll never get those years back, EVER!!!!!!

I guess I need to re word this. SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:30 PM!!!! Bidding witll start at $5' date='000.73 USD.[/quote']

I get Jade for free already :P............nobody cleans a shark like her

Hey since this is MY thread - everyone has to show me some muscles or say something nice about Frank Mir :)

Something nice about Frankie

When Frank Mir got beat down by Brock he took it well.

Aw that's too bad' date=' i was planning visiting some friends in a few months.[/quote']

Maybe I should go visit some of my friends from there soon too...hehe. Which city you going?

Nobody want's to train with me. That's sad.

They'd train with you if you looked like Jade, or Sherri.

hell I'd train with you if you looked like Sherri. Man If I was only 10 years older, and met 10 years ago. LMAO

They'd train with you if you looked like Jade' date=' or Sherri.

hell I'd train with you if you looked like Sherri. Man If I was only 10 years older, and met 10 years ago. LMAO[/quote']

This is true. However, I have yet to see either of them. I've only seen "part" of Sherri. But I'm pretty damn sure that I'd train also.

This is true. However' date=' I have yet to see either of them. I've only seen "part" of Sherri. But I'm pretty damn sure that I'd train also.[/quote']

Well, unfortunately for you, young padawan, you have not seen the hotness that is Jade, Sherri, and Ashka. Perhaps one day in the future you will catch a glimpse of their loveliness, but not at the same time! For to do so would spell certain death from excessive awesomeness.

Well' date=' unfortunately for you, young padawan, you have not seen the hotness that is Jade, Sherri, and Ashka. Perhaps one day in the future you will catch a glimpse of their loveliness, but not at the same time! For to do so would spell certain death from excessive awesomeness.[/quote']

Not true, I do it at least twice a week.

Well' date=' unfortunately for you, young padawan, you have not seen the hotness that is Jade, Sherri, and Ashka. Perhaps one day in the future you will catch a glimpse of their loveliness, but not at the same time! [i']For to do so would spell certain death from excessive awesomeness.[/i]

Wouldn't count on it.

Well' date=' unfortunately for you, young padawan, you have not seen the hotness that is Jade, Sherri, and Ashka. Perhaps one day in the future you will catch a glimpse of their loveliness, but not at the same time! For to do so would spell certain death from excessive awesomeness.[/quote']

Ive seen pics of Ashka.......very very(smiling from ear to ear). And Ive seen pics of Sherri too, thats why I said what I said. Unless she likes younger guys(hoping with 2 thumbs up!), but Ive never seen what Jade looks like. I just may go insane If I do. As if Im not already!!!!!

SHERRI......... remember pretend Im Frank Mir!

fyi my bf is 10 years younger than i am.

Yes, then me & him are the same age, who-hoooooooooooo!

But I dont think Sherri likes Cavemen. I'm tall, 6'3" and I look like a native version of the Undertaker, only he's better looking than me(sigh), and has a cooler voice! Y'all mean!