Sign in to follow this  
amigo7dfw

Roy and kimbo

lol... Kimbo gets probably the toughest fight of everyone on the show against a well established HW in Roy Nelson...

Honestly that's the last match up I'd imagine they'd make as Kimbo's first fight.

moment of truth

YES SIR, in recent weeks I have started to have a liking for Kimbo, but man Rampage each time I see or hear him speak I more and more loose respect for him as an individual.

but next week will be a good one, today the fighters were horrible.

lol... Kimbo gets probably the toughest fight of everyone on the show against a well established HW in Roy Nelson...

Honestly that's the last match up I'd imagine they'd make as Kimbo's first fight.

I got to be honest, I thought Roy was going to win this.. he is ranked top 30 in the world in the HWD

i think roy isnt takin this **** seriously...he DOES think its all a game, kimbo atleast is listenin to his coaches and spongin everything in

roy sits and jokes about everything and dis-respects everyone

honestly ive always hated kimbo' date=' but im starting to like him. he is gonna smash roy. you see how fat that dude is, he is gonna gas like tank abbot used to[/quote']

u will be surprised how good roy nelsons cardio is, his belly is a big advantage for him, thats a lot of weight behind him to use to his advantage

but my boy kimbo has ALOT of movement, and it looks like his ground game is improving ALOT

honestly ive always hated kimbo' date=' but im starting to like him. he is gonna smash roy. you see how fat that dude is, he is gonna gas like tank abbot used to[/quote']

second that...

roy will win this... and i do like kimbo as a person but i hate people that think kimbo would smash ufc fighters' date=' thats ridiculous. roy ftw.[/quote']

roy isnt a ufc fighter...he was IFL ...thats ALOT different haha

gonna be a GREAT fight for both of them

I've never seen Roy fight. Does he have a ground game or is he going to stand and bang? If this fight stays standing I think Kimbo is going to win. I'm surprised Rampage didn't pick Kimbo's fight but I am also surprised Rashad didn't pick somebody who is going to take Kimbo to the ground. It also makes me wonder if there was a little staging going on.

I've never seen Roy fight. Does he have a ground game or is he going to stand and bang? If this fight stays standing I think Kimbo is going to win. I'm surprised Rampage didn't pick Kimbo's fight but I am also surprised Rashad didn't pick somebody who is going to take Kimbo to the ground. It also makes me wonder if there was a little staging going on.

rampage didnt wanna pick kimbo because he wanted to train his ground game a LOT more, very smart move if u ask me

and roy will prolly bang with him, which isnt all that bad because roy is also very good on his feet

roy will win this... and i do like kimbo as a person but i hate people that think kimbo would smash ufc fighters' date=' thats ridiculous. roy ftw.[/quote']

kimbo wont smash ufc fighters, but he should smash these chumps, including roy nelson who sucks. ive seen some of his fights.......he is garbage. ifl has no talent, and after he left there he lost his last 2 fights to arlovski and jeff monson.

rampage didnt wanna pick kimbo because he wanted to train his ground game a LOT more' date=' very smart move if u ask me

and roy will prolly bang with him, which isnt all that bad because roy is also very good on his feet[/quote']

I figure that is why Rampage didn't pick him to fight but at the same time he could have matched him up for a first round win and then really had time to work with him. I guess it doesn't matter now cuz I can't see Roy rolling around on the mat with that gut.

why do folks hate kimbo he's a humble dude the media created this monster image he's really a cool dude:)

I would agree with this statement. I have never seen him act like an ****, not even on his internet fights. He also handled it well when he was KO'd by the nobody in the EliteXC. However, I don't think he can win the whole show.

if roy still only throws 1 combo..his left straight then a right hook, MY prediction will be kimbo by uppercut,

but who knows, both fighters have trained ALOT since there last fight, they might be 2 whole new fighters for all we know :P

DId anybody seen the preview of the next episode it looks like kimbo

Hits roy On the button and hes going back

Yeah judging by the preview it looked like he was gettin in big country's **** on the feet..

i'm gonna call this, and it's gonna shock some and others will argue. KIMBO will take it to the ground and pound out a win here. Everyone is gonna expect a slugfest including Roy, but Kimbo gonna get the take down and just pound him out.

i called this in one of the other threads but, i think Kimbo gonna surprise alot of people and take roy down and pound him out. Why wouldn't he? everyone including roy is thinking this will be nothing but a slugfest so why not surprise ol' roy and take him down?

also, Rashad made the smartest fight for his team for a couple of reasons. 1. IF Roy wins they take out Rampage's #1 pick. 2. IF Kimbo wins, the trouble maker on team Rashad is gone, its a win win situation for Rashad.

kimbo is gonna win, if he doesn't, there goes all the viewers, the people who was just watching it for him. I think Rampage is making some poor decisions in his picks for fights. i would have had kimbo face mcsweeney and get rashads #1 get destroyed. then kimbo would be safe.

i'm gonna call this' date=' and it's gonna shock some and others will argue. KIMBO will take it to the ground and pound out a win here. Everyone is gonna expect a slugfest including Roy, but Kimbo gonna get the take down and just pound him out.[/quote']

I agree with you his ground game looked better then i thought while training

I want Kimbo to win this fight by knockout but I think Big Country wins. The reasons I say that is because he is already on a future fight card for UFC 104 he going to fight Cain. Also he is the only fighter of all the fighters that is listed in the heavywieght fighters tab at the top. hmmm Makes you wonder. Hopefully Kimbo proves me wrong.

I want Kimbo to win this fight by knockout but I think Big Country wins. The reasons I say that is because he is already on a future fight card for UFC 104 he going to fight Cain. Also he is the only fighter of all the fighters that is listed in the heavywieght fighters tab at the top. hmmm Makes you wonder. Hopefully Kimbo proves me wrong.

Those reasons don't mean anything. Alot of TUF alums make it on fight cards. and with the heavyweight division as slim with talent as it is, dana is probably using this season to really find some new fighters for the division. Even if they don't win. Nelson kinda proved himself worthy by being the IFL champ, but who knows u may be right.

i would like to see the matchup quote where you found this cain is fighting ben rothwell or whatever.

Kimbo will beat Nelson because no one will watch the show if he doesnt. I mean come on we just saw Rashads 1st pick fight like a little girl, thats telling me this whole cast was picked for Kimbo to take out, not saying he will win but hes gonna be on for a while. Saunders is gonna be the guy to look out for trust me.

that was smart of them to tell us at the end of the show...........next week is on...7 mill views

YES! I'm so glad they didn't try to keep us guessing at the end of the episode cause I would have just assumed Kimbo wasn't fighting.

Huh? Rothwell is not Big Country. Roy Nelson is Big Country. What does the Rothwell v Cain fight have to do with Nelson advancing?

Well first off, I checked the 104 fight card and didn't see Big Country anywhere? I can't predict who will win but I hope Kimbo does, Roy was being difficult with Rashad's team and disrespecting their training so I hope Kimbo knocks him out. Especially after the one coach asked Roy if he wanted to get knocked out again haha. Either way it looks like Kimbo's come a long way so I hope he's learning and progressing.

TEAM RAMPAGE!!!

Huh? Rothwell is not Big Country. Roy Nelson is Big Country. What does the Rothwell v Cain fight have to do with Nelson advancing?

I think he's confused because both Rothwell and Nelson were former IFL heavyweight champions

i wish kimbo all the power to kick butt and finally see a real fight ! not another hold me down til time runs out or last nites how the hell did he win? he did nothing he was the running man and thats evans best fighter good luck on that!

GO KIMBO!

I am another one that kimbo has grown on.... He is humble and willing to learn...

Rumor: Kimbo looses his 1st fight leaves and some how comes back...

We'll see...

Hope i'm wrong.. seriously...

I am another one that kimbo has grown on.... He is humble and willing to learn...

Rumor: Kimbo looses his 1st fight leaves and some how comes back...

We'll see...

Hope i'm wrong.. seriously...

as a senior member u should KNOW not to post stuff like that

back on topic tho: i really hope kimbo wins tho, the man just wants to fight and learn the stuff he really neds to learn, HERES MY PREDICTION

if roy nelson still only throws 1 main combo a left straight followed by a right hook, i think kimbo will capatalize on that and get a flush uppercut :P