Sign in to follow this  
amigo7dfw

Roy and kimbo

Roy record is like 13 wins with 4 losses. So he is a little bit more experience than Kimbo. I think Kimbo will win it. Roy is going to look to stand up because in his mind, he wants to be the one that says "I knocked out Kimbo Slice". So he isn't going to take it to the ground. Kimbo and Team Rampage is anticipating this so expect Kimbo to work on his ground game a lot. If Kimbo catches Roy with a punch then Kimbo wins by KO. If Roy draws it out for the judges to judge, then I expect it to be in Roy favor.

I want Kimbo to win this fight by knockout but I think Big Country wins. The reasons I say that is because he is already on a future fight card for UFC 104 he going to fight Cain. Also he is the only fighter of all the fighters that is listed in the heavywieght fighters tab at the top. hmmm Makes you wonder. Hopefully Kimbo proves me wrong.

Roy Nelson and Ben Rothwell are different people.

I'll be rooting for Kimbo......but Nelson is just a lot more experienced and well rounded (no pun intended).

he, despite his size, can handle himself on the ground...he's a black belt BJJ, from R.Gracie....and competes in AbuDabi, etc.

he should wreck Kimbo if they go to the ground.

his striking is maybe not as powerful as Kimbo's....but still very strong and probably more accurate and crisper.

he also has better defense and knows some angles better than Kimbo probably does.

Nelson should win......

kimbo wont smash ufc fighters' date=' but he should smash these chumps, including roy nelson who sucks. ive seen some of his fights.......he is garbage. ifl has no talent, and after he left there he lost his last 2 fights to arlovski and jeff monson.[/quote']

THANK YOU!!!! I'm not saying kimbo is the next dominate champ but c'mon. nobody on the tuf season has a clear cut advantage. I seen roy nelson fight before and this fight is going to go exactly like kimbo vs tank abbot.. I saw anderi arloski rip roy nelson with a real weak right hook, and to be honest kimbo hits alot harder than andrei... this should be a knockout.

And another thing, i knew that leak rumor was fake because people were saying kimbo lost to another guy in the first round.. nobody said roy nelson everybody and they mama were saying some other dude beat kimbo... I honestly think kimbo makes it to the finals.

couple of points here...

kimbo hits harder than arlovski?? who told u that? is that a fact? if so okay maybe he does but arlovski is a WAYYYYY better striker than kimbo.

okay roy nelson lost to arlovski and monson... ARLOSKI AND MONSON?? both of who would toool kimbo. those are two great fighters.

and the fighters dont leave after they lose.... they stay and learn. so even if u lose then u stay!

and someone said kimbo wont lose becuz if he does the kimbo fans wont watch it anymore.... u think this is fake or something?

Anybody remember that clip that showed Kimbo finishing somebody? I'm not going to say anything else...

are you just assuming? or do you "know something"?

the clip that has been shown is Kimbo apparently striking someone on the ground against the cage.

we have no idea if the guy on the bottom suddenly clamped on an arm bar and submitted him.

it was a 1.5 second clip.

are you just assuming? or do you "know something"?

the clip that has been shown is Kimbo apparently striking someone on the ground against the cage.

we have no idea if the guy on the bottom suddenly clamped on an arm bar and submitted him.

it was a 1.5 second clip.

If you mean inside information, then no, I don't know anything. You're right, anything could happen from that point on, which is why I said it looks like he is POSSIBLY finishing the fight. And don't get mad at me for "spoiling" anything, because (1) I could be wrong, as you just pointed out, and (2) UFC aired the clip themselves. I'd classify it more as a "teaser."

I say Kimbo beats Nelson via TKO, then matches up against Schaub in his second fight.

I think he'll win. If they met at a live UFC event, then I'd probably back Roy, but you have to look at the advertising and marketing for this show.

Since the filming, the entire show has been advertised around the fact that Kimbo Slice is fighting. I don't think the UFC would have taken this approach if Kimbo had been beaten on episode 3.

i'm gonna call this' date=' and it's gonna shock some and others will argue. KIMBO will take it to the ground and pound out a win here. Everyone is gonna expect a slugfest including Roy, but Kimbo gonna get the take down and just pound him out.[/quote']

really i was expectin roy to take him down and kimbo put him in a triangle.. NOT im pretty sure the dude has no ground game

I remember the good old days, when not too long ago I was picked on and laughed at for being a Kimbo Slice fan. I'm glad to see so many people coming around. It's never been about Kimbo being the best (or worst) fighter in the world, it's that he's a hard working, easy to like dude who's out to support his family. I back Kimbo 100% and I hope he beats the hell out of that fat hillbilly next week.

I remember the good old days' date=' when not too long ago I was picked on and laughed at for being a Kimbo Slice fan. I'm glad to see so many people coming around. It's never been about Kimbo being the best (or worst) fighter in the world, it's that he's a hard working, easy to like dude who's out to support his family. I back Kimbo 100% and I hope he beats the hell out of that fat hillbilly next week.[/quote']

x2 holy *** was I laughed at! If I only put all the money I wanted to on the Abbot fight with Kimbo... Id be able to be at the events instead of ordering them at home lol.

Im excited to see these two going head to head. You know they are going to stand and bang.

I thot Rashad would pick a grappler to really highlight Kimbos weaknesses, but instead he does whats right for the fans!!!

Tough fight to call as well. Roy is comfortable standing he likes to stick and circle, but pace isn't frenetic like Kimbo's. However I think Kimbo is alil raw and makes mistakes. He reaches, he doesn't tuck his chin. However because Kimbo is taller and likes to work fast I think Kimbo will come out swinging, keep Roy on his heels at the fence and KO Big Country .

Fan of Kimbo, thinkin he is a big awesome brawler, seen his videos on youtube and man he can strike but Nelson was the only IFL HW-champ which doesn?t says it all but at least it states he is a good HW, All Im saying is that if this goes into an exchange then im putting my money on Kimbo but on the ground it?s Roy for me, excited to see the outcome!

ok spoiler alert!!!!!!!!...............do not read beyond this if you dont want to know what happens this week with kimbo and next week.....................nevermind i dont wanna spoil it =)

The slice of commercial with the ground and pound (excellent pun).

I am truly surprised no one has mentioned who that is or who they think it is getting smashed on here.

The Ultimate Fighter is notorious for great theatrics / television antics / setting up the money shot hell you know what I'm saying here:

1 / The Art of War. And then the war.

2 / Hughes & Rashad

3 / Lullaby for Team Dagger (man I'm on fire today)

4 / That damn spinning back fist... CharrrrlesMcCarrrrtheeee... ahahahahahaha

5 / Nothing to recall from The Nate Diaz Hour 'cept that bs fight malarkey

6 / Mac & that spine-tingling hummingbird!

7 / Chew Down Matt Brown / way too many to list here

8 / Get Down Junie Brown-ing

9 / And, finally, Frank's teeth. Or, how the emperor so delightfully put it, chiclets.

Love the money shot setups already for this season. It's Brendan Schaub getting smashed isn't it? Anybody, Brendan Schaub? Sure looks like Brendan Schaub. It's Brendan Schaub!

10 / "$$$$ that guy." Indubitably! :confused:;):cool:

ok spoiler alert!!!!!!!!...............do not read beyond this if you dont want to know what happens this week with kimbo and next week.....................nevermind i dont wanna spoil it =)

pm me if you know.

I'm pretty sure Kimbo will win this fight, and my reasoning is completely commercial.

All of the advertising for TUF 10 has been around Kimbo Slice. Everything has included his name and his picture. The four former NFL players have been mentioned but were never named on any of the promotional material. All this advertising was thought up after the series had been filmed.

Does it make sense to anyone here that all the advertising would be based around someone who gets beaten in episode 3?