Sign in to follow this  
xxTRUTHxx

Wes Schivers got robbed

answer without poll think he got robbed 90% think sweeney actually deserved to win 10% done.
Why would you answer on a poll post with out using the fkn poll?! Trying to get a sense of how many people think what instead of just random biching but this might be too complicated for the people that visit here, huh?!

I love how when anything doesnt go somebody's way the answer is..............ITS FIXED!!!!

Both Fighters looked terrible; McSweeny actually showed some MMA talent with his kicks, some of his strikes, etc.

Shivers looked good for twenty seconds when he bumrushed McSweeny caused some damage and then took him down. He didnt know what to do from the top; was terrible on the bottom, and his strikes were powerful but still piss poor.

What lost it for Shivers was the fact that he did ABSOLUTELY nothing in Rd 2; he did not press the action AT ALL; in fact he simply stood with his hands on his hips waiting for McSweeny to do something.

Shivers was TERRIBLE!!

McSweeny wasnt that much better but you could still see some talent there IMO.

http://bumpyknuckle.com/

Wes buckled him a few times with big shots. He scored like 3 takedowns, he had Octagon control, and DIDN'T RUN. He didn't run like McSweeney did, even though he was tired as hell. He escaped a tight guillotine choke at the end of the 2nd round, and attempted a submission in round 1. He also had full mount and delivered some nice shots and tried a rear naked choke. He controlled him pretty good on the ground as well.

I don 't know how landing like 4 or 5 kicks can win him the fight. Its complete BS.

It was an awful fight and I think both of em suck. The only reason there was a winner is because someone had to win. Both guys should be kicked off the show after that.

Thats for sure. 2 for 2 terrible fights. I know with Kimbo fighting next we should get a good fight. I hope he wins TUF but if not, hopefully he still gets a contract.

I totally agree w/ you. How did someone who ran around the whole 1st round get a victory? That fight should have at least gone for a 3rd. Those judges suck. It sux Rampage quit the UFC the other day, now we'll never see him beat down Rashad just like Machida did.

I love how when anything doesnt go somebody's way the answer is..............ITS FIXED!!!!

Both Fighters looked terrible; McSweeny actually showed some MMA talent with his kicks' date=' some of his strikes, etc.

Shivers looked good for twenty seconds when he bumrushed McSweeny caused some damage and then took him down. He didnt know what to do from the top; was terrible on the bottom, and his strikes were powerful but still piss poor.

What lost it for Shivers was the fact that he did ABSOLUTELY nothing in Rd 2; he did not press the action AT ALL; in fact he simply stood with his hands on his hips waiting for McSweeny to do something.

Shivers was TERRIBLE!!

http://bumpyknuckle.com/[/quote']

+1

u blind?

all shivers did was lay on him....he did get full mount and rear naked but thats it. mcsweeny did all the work. scored a lot of points with strikes.....didnt miss many of em.

obvious win for james.

totally agree

Both Fighters looked terrible; McSweeny actually showed some MMA talent with his kicks' date=' some of his strikes, etc.

Shivers was TERRIBLE!!

http://bumpyknuckle.com/[/quote']

+1

That was just an awful fight in general, but Wes put up one of the worst performances in recent memory.

Wes definitely got gipped. He had takedowns, ground and pound, and some decent striking in the beginning. He followed his gameplan well with the straight rights against the leg kicks. McSweeney looked worse to me but both gassed out bad so I was disappointed. Hard luck for Team Rampage.

GO TEAM RAMPAGE!!!

Sweeney ran like a girl and looked nohing like a fighter on the mat.

RASHAD EVEN THOUGH SWEENEY LOST THE DECISION!!!!! ~ Watch the episode again!

Ultimate Fighter is fixed' date=' hands down. If I saw that at a UFC fight and Sweeney won, I would have walked out that was retarded. and 2 judges scored 20-18, lol.

Fix the fight more, [u']all I got to say[/u]...

wow, thats all u gotta say?? that was quite a lot.

Shivers was gassed half way through the first round and didnt move for the rest of the fight!!

LOL

Mcsweeny came closest to finishing him at the end of the fight.

Plus the judges knew if the fight went 1 more round Shivers would pass out from exhaustion.

American football players have 0 cardio whatsoever. Play for 10 seconds' date=' stand around for 2 minutes of commercials.

I can see the other huge NFL player on Rampage's team having the same problems.[/quote']

american football players have no cardio?

relize these following points

1. Wes Schivers had to cut 15plus lbs to make weight

2. marcus jones been out of nfl for 7 years

3. Wes Schivers been out of football for 9 years

4. Kimbo Slice and wes schivers got the same amount of NFL experience.

5. wes shivers has a titanium shoulder

imo wes won round 1, and mcsweeny won round 2.... but in round 1 both guys were attacking, however in round 2 it was just mcsweeny choosing when he wanted to attack wes, and wes just gasping for air. Wes as alot more gassed, but it seemed both fighters didn't wanna fight.

However, this fight sucked, pure and simple. i can't beleive mcsweeny is a kickboxer, he had awefull striking :s both fighters gassed after a slow round 1, it's rediculous and i hope every fight doesn't turn out this way.

I would like more poll options. It was basically a draw with a slight edge to Wes if only because McSweeney was hyped a little more. Saying Wes got "robbed" is a complete exagerration.

I would like more poll options. It was basically a draw with a slight edge to Wes if only because McSweeney was hyped a little more. Saying Wes got "robbed" is a complete exagerration.

a complete exaggeration? anyone who seen that fight knows wes won that first round. mcsweeny was literally running from wes

That **** last night pissed me off... how dare Shivers lose' date=' and now it's Rampage-0 Rashad-2 :mad: I would like to see a rematch between them![/quote']

u want to see a rematch?? why? that figth was horrible....

im suprised that so many people think wes shivers won. what was the most effective thing in this fight?? MCSWEENEYS leg kicks. and also when your a judge should u reward someone that comes out strong and finishes weak... or someone that finishes strong?? like i said neither fighter deserved to win but mcsweeney won that fight. he connected more strikes and almost finished the fight. now rampage and wes fans... stop crying!! did rampage complain about the decision? nope. nobody did.

im suprised that so many people think wes shivers won. what was the most effective thing in this fight?? MCSWEENEYS leg kicks. and also when your a judge should u reward someone that comes out strong and finishes weak... or someone that finishes strong?? like i said neither fighter deserved to win but mcsweeney won that fight. he connected more strikes and almost finished the fight. now rampage and wes fans... stop crying!! did rampage complain about the decision? nope. nobody did.

decisions in the ultimate fighter are terrible/ wes won definetly the first round, that **** just piss me off. i think they must have new judges in training at these ultimate fighter fights. you got to finish fights on this show

mcweeny landed some leg kicks big deal, he was dominated. he turned his back to shivers and ran like a b*tch. they better get some new judges because it is crap like this that makes me not watch boxing anymore.

wes totaly dominated the first round with mcchicken running the entire round except the part wes had him in full mount.... . The second round was mcchickens cause of that big punch kick combo, but that was it, that was all mcchicken did the entire 2 rounds, run ,leg kick a few times and get that one nice punch kick combo. Even if you somehow wanted to give mcchicken the second round which he probaly deserved, no way could you give him the first round, no way possible unless you was blind and just guessing who won. It should have went to a 3rd round.

WE GOT ROBBED as did wes and mcchicken, both them deserved a 3rd round but im sure mcchicken will just be happy with his win.

running from a fighter to get out of danger is smart... he landed leg kicks and they were affective. wes stayed in one spot after that. wes did NOTHING on the ground but rest. he did nothing standing but rest.. i think wes might have conncted 4 punches and u lil babies are crying about the decision..?? u guys disgust me, stop talking about this... yall sound like 12 yr olds that fave fighter just lost.

Look, anyone who thinks Wes won the fight is out of their minds. People who thought it was a draw... well, that's debatable... but I definitley think that would've been generous to give Wes a third round to try and win the fight. McSweeny controlled the fight, Wes got him done for a little bit a couple times, but didn't do enough there and McSweeny was just picking apart Wes on the feet. McSweeny had some Real nice leg kicks and Wes was suppose to throw the straight right jab but that quickly went out the window. And Wes was SO gassed! McSweeny was gassed to, and he was to lazy to push the action half of the time... that was disappointing to see but either way, McSweeny kept more busy, he won the fight. MAYBE you could argue a draw...but I didn't think that would be necassary, and anyone who actually thought Wes won the fight... Well, that's just stupid lol

For someone to get robbed' date=' implies that someone should have WON that fight. Neither of them deserved to win.[/quote']

Exactly... cry about somebody losing that deserved to win. Franklin got ROBBED in the Henderson fight. Wes didnt get robbed ... i got robbed of my valuable time watching that horrible fight.

Wes lost because he doesn't know what he is doing. He got on McSweeney several times and had a chance to hurt him and .... well...nothing happened casuse he didn't know how. Wes is still a bunch of potential and it will be cool to see if he improves his cardio (seriously) and spends some time in a good camp. This fight was unimpressive in everyway. McSweeney was crisp in his stand up but unable to impose his will to control the terms of the fight ie. if Wes wanted to stand he stood, if he wanted to go take it to the ground he did.

Yea!!! How you gonna put your hands down & be like i can't fght anymore haha that guy who did not hit him was dumb as well though

I have not been impressed by the people yet but its still early

i think they should of went one more but wes was to tired i dont think he got robbed

mcsweeny looked scared he freaking ran lol but when wes was whiped out mcsweeny didnt take charge and he stood there to i dont think eather one deserved to win lol

but im sure both did better than i would of lol

lets go team rampage

i think they should of went one more but wes was to tired i dont think he got robbed

mcsweeny looked scared he freaking ran lol but when wes was whiped out mcsweeny didnt take charge and he stood there to i dont think eather one deserved to win lol

but im sure both did better than i would of lol

lets go team rampage

Yea he needs to step it up:rolleyes:

Exactly... cry about somebody losing that deserved to win. Franklin got ROBBED in the Henderson fight. Wes didnt get robbed ... i got robbed of my valuable time watching that horrible fight.

Agreed LOL

None of the fights this year have impressed me. I knew this season was gonna be lame, but DAMN!!

I won't say that Wes won the fight, but James certainly didn't show that he won. Sure he had octagon control, but he also go put on his back, got mounted, put in two submission attempts, but hey the guy had about 15 leg kicks....

This fight should have gone to a third round. I think James probably would have won that round, and ultimately the match, but he certainly wasn't impressive enough to have won after two rounds.

Final note, the cardio conditioning for both teams needs to be vastly improved it seems. Both men were exhausted. Granted they were fighting and it takes a lot out of you, but damn, they were beyond normal fighter's exhaustion.

Agreed LOL

None of the fights this year have impressed me. I knew this season was gonna be lame' date=' but DAMN!![/quote']

Just wait until Darrill Schoonover fights! He's the breast ever!

Exactly... thank god that didn't go to a third round, I probably would have brought my dinner back up!

Yeah, I couldn't believe that he didn't win either. Also agree that it was kind of pathetic they were both gassed after 2 minutes. Neither one has much chance anyway with that kind of cardio.

I've been watching MMA fighting since the late 90's and I've never seen two gassed out fighters stand with their hands on their hips and look at each other. One fighter usually takes advantage - even if all he does is charge the other guy in a take down and lay on him.

This fight was boring, and I don't think either fighter should move forward, but there has to be a winner, even when both fighters are losers.

Wes totally took that fight. The little guy had a couple of shin kicks and some jabs but Wes controlled the ground game with a full mount.

I wanted Wes to win, but did not win the second round. Even if there was a third round Wes would of lost anyways.

this fight should have gone to a third round. Also guys look how big they are and getting gassed when you are huge like that was expected. Also remember cutting weight and having hardly anytime to peak out. Cmon guys lets give them credit. I bet you in the finale if these guys fight for the finale it will be a total different performance.

How did Wes control with the mount? He landed one or 2 shots, and then McSweeny started getting out of it... Well I just finished watching the fight again... both rounds kinda close... but both rounds McSweeny was the better fighter. Get over it people!

How did Wes control with the mount? He landed one or 2 shots' date=' and then McSweeny started getting out of it... Well I just finished watching the fight again... both rounds kinda close... but both rounds McSweeny was the better fighter. Get over it people![/quote']

when people get robbed you shouldn't "get over it" you should demand justice.