Sign in to follow this  
elcanario

The Offical Kimbo Slice Fan Club Thread

Hi friends, i was searching a thread about it but i didn?t find anything.

I started to see kimbo fights around two or three years ago, ever i though kimbo wasn?t a fighter for the MMA, but only in two episodes i see really good intentions from this guy. Is serious, train very hard and very disciplinated ( i hope not eat my words in the future hehehe ). Although the streets fights is other wolrd different than the MMA, i think he is learning fast and well.

Oficially i?m other Kimbo fan that wants he wins the fight.

Wellcome to the other fans, and no fans also are wellcome.

Hi friends' date=' i was searching a thread about it but i didn?t find anything.

I started to see kimbo fights around two or three years ago, ever i though kimbo wasn?t a fighter for the MMA, but only in two episodes i see really good intentions from this guy. Is serious, train very hard and very disciplinated ( i hope not eat my words in the future hehehe ). Although the streets fights is other wolrd different than the MMA, i think he is learning fast and well.

Oficially i?m other Kimbo fan that wants he wins the fight.

Wellcome to the other fans, and no fans also are wellcome.[/quote']

To be honest, in the recent years as he approached the scene, I myself did not have faith or respect for him as a fighter.Nothing showed he had a good side as a person.The way I see him on the show he does seem as well in interviews. He has shown someone who is taking this serious at heart and very humble and respectful. I like that in him. As for fighter he is taking the MMA boot camp for a better way to step outside of the box and maybe a step down to get out and evolve higher, good to him and good luck.

I have maybe not a complete fan, but I will be cheering him on. Go Kimbo Slice.

Been a fan of Kimbo Slice since day 1' date=' kiiiiiiiiiiid! No questions asked!

j/k but I too am smitten by the Kimbo phenomenon.[/quote']

same here man Kimbo Slice is a beast

Woowww what a good welcome to the thread !.

Thanks JujitsWho, also i know a lot of guys but most prefer no take a position, i think is only a time question.

Bonaduce, Lesanr vs Brock is practically imposible, i?m a fan of Kimbo but also i?m realist hehe. First, support to the next fight in the episode 3, this is the TEST.

Les go Kimbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Not saying anything bad about him' date=' just have a feeling that he will lose in the first round by KO to Roy Nelson.[/quote']

This is boarderline for a fanclub thread, but its not bad so I guess it can stay

I was a HUGE Kimbo hater when the show first came on. After watching him though, he actually seems like a pretty cool dude. Still don't think he's a Mixed Martial Artist, but he seems to want to learn and that scores big points IMO.

I liked his street fights, but I'm with ArlovViaKO on this one, except I think he get's KO'd in 2nd round. He doens't seem like a bad guy, I hope the fight is good and if it is that's all that really matters IMO. He'll still be in the UFC later on, and he'll continue to improve, unless what Bas said is true.....

I liked his street fights' date=' but I'm with ArlovViaKO on this one, except I think he get's KO'd in 2nd round. He doens't seem like a bad guy, I hope the fight is good and if it is that's all that really matters IMO. He'll still be in the UFC later on, and he'll continue to improve, unless what Bas said is true.....[/quote']

Bas doesn't lie.....he's like Washington, or Jesus. If he says it, it TRUE

Bas doesn't lie.....he's like Washington' date=' or Jesus. If he says it, it TRUE[/quote']That's what I'm sayin!!! You need to make and sticky a Bas Rutten Fan Thread!!!! eff Kimblows fan thread, make a Rutten fan thread. CHEA!!!

That's what I'm sayin!!! You need to make and sticky a Bas Rutten Fan Thread!!!! eff Kimblows fan thread' date=' make a Rutten fan thread. CHEA!!![/quote']

Yeah man !!! also i?ll be in this Bas thread hehe :P

I can?t wait more for this fight, a need know something about the trains or the posibly kimbo?s gameplan.

sign me up,if ppl can jump on the brock war wagon,then im jumping on the kimbo war wagaon.......WAR KIMBO!!!!!!

kimbo beats roy by ko,and holy crap,they are pushing this fight like its a payper view lol.

ah, go on stick my name down. so far so good attitude wise. barring some feat of ridiculous arrogance etc im gonna support the dude (but we all know how quickly tv/tuf can turn you from hero to zero)

Just i was watching some kimbo?s and Roy figths in the elite event and have take some conclussions.

fisrtly i saw the the Arlovski vs Roy. Roy is a good wrestler and takedonw him, but finally lost the fight in the stand up, with some destroying punches from arlovski.

After it i saw the Kimbo vs Thompson... ever i though that kimbo haven?t a good cardio, but after this fight i saw one kimbo more durable.

After i saw some Roy fights in the IFL, and it?s a good fighter, but i bet a Kimbo win by KO in the second round ! ( i hope... )

JujitsuWho, can i link some of these video fights ??

Thanks fan club brothers ! hehehe

Just i was watching some kimbo?s and Roy figths in the elite event and have take some conclussions.

fisrtly i saw the the Arlovski vs Roy. Roy is a good wrestler and takedonw him' date=' but finally lost the fight in the stand up, with some destroying punches from arlovski.

After it i saw the Kimbo vs Thompson... ever i though that kimbo haven?t a good cardio, but after this fight i saw one kimbo more durable.

After i saw some Roy fights in the IFL, and it?s a good fighter, but i bet a Kimbo win by KO in the second round ! ( i hope... )

JujitsuWho, can i link some of these video fights ??

Thanks fan club brothers ! hehehe[/quote']

You can't post copyrighted material.

i knew of Kimbo since his "backyard fights" and i watched those and seen what he's done bare knuckled, i think he'd be more suited as a boxer, but he wants to go MMA and thats great, he seems very willing to learn and with that comes criticism (SP?) and he seems to take that in stride to. he doesn't seem like this mean, arsehole that alot percieve him to be because of his background, excact opposite really. Hope he does well if not win TUF. Personally don't hink he'll win but think he will do his Name good and be in the UFC.

Brock and Kimbo would be a bright future of MMA...personally i believe Brock was handed the title having fought so little bouts...Kimbo has done well and his wrestling game that he picked up from BlackHouse will surprise every1 Wed....If Brock wants to prove himself lets see him fight someone with the likes of Bobby Lashley

After watching the sneak peek. I predict Kimbo knockout Roy in first round.

first i though it, but after i read some guy saying in a promo Kimbo was smashin one gay in the ground... but i didn?t search the promo because i prefer wait to wednesday and live the moment !!!! :D:D

so they put kimbo slice up against an out of shape fighter to keep him on the show

for ratings..... Wack

i have a feeling Dana said a lil somthing in Herb Dean's ear b4 the fight began or else Herb wudnt let Nelson beat the **** out of Kimbo for over 30 seconds when all GSP did with Penn was beat him up in the exact same position for less than 15 seconds and Hughes did the same with Penn for less than 10 Seconds. Both these fights were stopped. cuz the "crucifix" positions is basically undefendable.

We have seen Hughes and GSP use this method effectively against Penn and yet the REF dint stop it earlier!!

having said that KIMBO lost!!! wtf!!! hahahahahah it is allllllllllllll over!!

HOPE kimbo comes back!! cus otherwise the rest of the cast is pretty boring...

wat a waste... it the real life equivalent of having MEGAN FOX give u a hour long lap dance only to leave ur home w/o giving u wat u really want..... LOL!!!!

but all nelson did was lay on him and barely touch him! that fight should not have been called...they should have been stood up TWICE. I'm not trying to defend Kimbo, but Herb Dean did a bad job with that fight. He was doing zero damage, wasn't improving position, and was just using his fat belly to keep him down (nobody's getting roy off them).

Kimbo will be back, though...

roy nelson just pulled a brock lesnar out on kimbo

LOL, right. Brock does it and everyone talks about how he's so dominant, Roy does it and everyone talks about his fat belly. BTW, anyone notice how butt-hurt Dana was about the result? I loved it.

fight should of not been stopped, he was tapping him, not inflicting force, fight should of been brought back to stand up twice, bad call.

Big difference between Brock and Roy, Brock is a fighter and moves great, Roy just sat there with his belly on Kimbo, what a joke.

WOW, that was a pathetic fight, In my opinion and by the sounds of Dana's opinion it should never have been stopped!! To use Dana's words 'They were not big shots, they were i let my little girl pin me down and hit me shots'

The rules state that the ref should step in if the fighter is in danger and cannot intelligently defend himself, However Kimbo was never in any danger so why did Herb Dean stop the fight??

Anyone agree with me or wa??

WOW' date=' that was a pathetic fight, In my opinion and by the sounds of Dana's opinion it should never have been stopped!! To use Dana's words 'They were not big shots, they were i let my little girl pin me down and hit me shots'

The rules state that the ref should step in if the fighter is in danger and cannot intelligently defend himself, However Kimbo was never in any danger so why did Herb Dean stop the fight??

Anyone agree with me or wa??[/quote']

Because you just stated why. He wasn't intelligently defending himself, unfortunately.

not impressed? he had roy rocked 2 times

wtf can u do with that fat lard on top of u like that?

he wouldnt try to escape the crucifix. he tried to roll once but didnt keep going with it. roy just smothered him and roughed him up a little with tiny little punches.

i dont know what you can do in that position but if your not going to do anything but just lay there getting punched in the head, your going to lose the fight. it doesnt matter which fighter you are, they will stop the fight

he couldve at the very least used his legs to try to push up and out. fact of the matter is kimbo didn't do anything significant and he lost the fight. nothing to dispute. he simply got outmuscled and outworked,

LOL' date=' right. Brock does it and everyone talks about how he's so dominant, Roy does it and everyone talks about his fat belly. BTW, anyone notice how butt-hurt Dana was about the result? I loved it.[/quote']

Uhmm differense here is Brock did damage and a crap load of it if you need look at Mirs busted up face and also why didnt Mir go tio the post fight uhmmm hospital maybe lol youre so funny.

i have a feeling Dana said a lil somthing in Herb Dean's ear b4 the fight began or else Herb wudnt let Nelson beat the **** out of Kimbo for over 30 seconds when all GSP did with Penn was beat him up in the exact same position for less than 15 seconds and Hughes did the same with Penn for less than 10 Seconds. Both these fights were stopped. cuz the "crucifix" positions is basically undefendable.

We have seen Hughes and GSP use this method effectively against Penn and yet the REF dint stop it earlier!!

having said that KIMBO lost!!! wtf!!! hahahahahah it is allllllllllllll over!!

HOPE kimbo comes back!! cus otherwise the rest of the cast is pretty boring...

wat a waste... it the real life equivalent of having MEGAN FOX give u a hour long lap dance only to leave ur home w/o giving u wat u really want..... LOL!!!!

did u really just compare megan fox and roy nelson? thats kinda creepy

It's pretty sad that the UFC allows some fat redneck to just lay on top of someone and slap them in the head and win by TKO. Is the wight limit 500 lbs???? maybe requiring someone to do a pushup instead of pushing that 5th bigmac into their face might allow talented fighters to shine. The show is named TUF=The Ultimate Fighter...not TUFF The Ultimate Fat F__k

I can't stand heavyweights, i posted this once before Dana White did heavy weights based solely on Kimbo Slice popularity. Now he just got his **** whooped by an average fighter at best. Now I bet you a million dollars someone gets hurt, and Kimbo comes back so more people can tune in. Dana i hope you ready this **** and a ****ing airplane lands on your head. This season is terrible

he wouldnt try to escape the crucifix. he tried to roll once but didnt keep going with it. roy just smothered him and roughed him up a little with tiny little punches.

i dont know what you can do in that position but if your not going to do anything but just lay there getting punched in the head' date=' your going to lose the fight. it doesnt matter which fighter you are, they will stop the fight

he couldve at the very least used his legs to try to push up and out. fact of the matter is kimbo didn't do anything significant and he lost the fight. nothing to dispute. he simply got outmuscled and outworked,[/quote']

theres not much u can do to get out of that, if u knew anything about this sport u would know that, especially with a fat **** like roy nelson, outmuscled? thats 264 pounds of cheeseburger

roy had to take the cheap win, it shows alot about the kind of fighter he is, kimbo will get tagged in