Sign in to follow this  
elcanario

The Offical Kimbo Slice Fan Club Thread

Uhmm differense here is Brock did damage and a crap load of it if you need look at Mirs busted up face and also why didnt Mir go tio the post fight uhmmm hospital maybe lol youre so funny.

Do you laugh at your own pathetic "jokes" in real life? If so, you're a sad individual. The fact is, for all you Kimbo ****-gobblers, is that he didn't defend himself and got beat. It's that simple. If you want to see a standup fight, go watch some more Kimbo youtube videos, K-1, or boxing. This is MMA.

Wow have to say that I am disappointed in the job that Herb did on that one. All Roy did was lay on him the whole time, that was not a fight. Kimbo will be back and he will fight in the UFC.

You're comparing Roy Nelson to Brock Lesnar, now? I didn't see a scratch on Kimbo's face. He had a man who was over 35 LBS heavier than him, laying on top of him. Did he do any damage, no. But he still did enough to win, and a wins a win. I would have liked to see Kimbo get to stand up and bang with someone though. Kind of unfortunate.

Roy had Kimbo in a crucifix, which is a dominant position. Therefore the ref is not aloud to stand it up. Justly called, Roy would have just been delivering those love taps for 3 more minutes so why bother continuing. Some of you may not like it but thats MMA

It was pretty lame, but there was no need for Kimbo to take another 3 and a half minutes of little girly shots.

Nelson moved from side-full mount-back to side to crucafix with almost no resistance.

Has Kimbo ever, after being taken down managed to get back up in a MMA fight?

I know in the fight with that Thompson guy held him down and punched him for a full round as well.

I thought Nelson was in serious trouble there too at the begining of the 2nd when Kimbo landed some big shots.

But then they say Kimbo could be a replacement fighter to keep people watching

fight stunk. i cant get the odor out of my nose. they both sucked. kimbo didnt move. roy was a blanket. no he didnt hurt him. roy punchs like a little girl. but did kimbo kick his legs? did he do anything? no he took a nap on the mat while fat boy was on him. they both deserve to be out! kimbo is all hype. and for you who dont remember how the ufc all started it was whatever it took to get the win. if putting your fat **** on someone got you the win good. brock fights yes he uses his body to controll but thats his style and if you cant defend that dont get into a fight with him. roy is nothing like brock.

im not hating. im calling it how it is. kimbo's ground game was flawed, he needs to work on his ground defense and he clearly lost that fight. there is nothing to dispute.

it was a fair stoppage, the guy wouldve just got punched in the head another hundred more times. why is it fair to want to stand them up??? if they cant defend themselves and they are getting repetitively punched in the head, the fight is over! why cant some people understand that concept.

next time somebody locks in the full mount...lets all cheer to stand them up because just like a crucifix, it is a dominant position which sets up quite an advantage. i guess some people dont understand the whole wrestling concept. when you have an opponent on top of you, and he is just punching away, it is your duty to either make an attempt to defend yourself or give up. you don't get stood up when the other guy is controlling you in a dominant position.

if roy nelson was a little smarter he couldve easilly locked in a kimoura and broke kimbo's arm off with ease. maybe he shouldve.if it will get people off his case for an untimely stoppage

fact of the matter is kimbo lost bad on that one. i admit i wanted to see him beat tubby and all but he clearly lost that fight, had the ref stopped it, or had he just let roy sit there and punch him in the head for 2 more minutes

So after months of promotion and all the talk and build up. Nelson shows a less-than-average performance and barely get a win soley cuz of the fact that he is 264 and has big fat gutt that gives him an obvious weight advantage. I think he literally layed and prayed on Kimbo.

But after all said and done. A win is a win and I just feel high and dry, what happened this wednesday is the real life equivalent of having MEGAN FOX give u a ****** lap dance for 2 hrs and getting u all horny and sh** only to pack her bags and leave when your just about ready to close the deal.

Now honestly i dont think the rest of the seaon is gonna be as exciting except for maybe if kimbo comes back. IMO there arent any fighters I am looking forward to making big in the UFC. The last season was actually more exciting than this one unless things change in the next few weeks and Kimbo comes back.

peace ~~

i signed up for this site just to say how upset i was with this fight. kimbo showed some skill. he even went for the knee and im glad theyre already talking about giving him another chance. roy nelson fought like a bum. if i was dana id be upset too. i would NOT want anyone in my company fighting like that. bare minimum isnt enough in a fight. but hey kimbo showed a lot of growth showed that he was there ot learn. in all honesty he was kicking roy's round little keister for a bit too. if they had been stood up like they should have been it would have been over.

kimbo has his training wheels off now next time hes got it i betcha. and i hope whoever roy goes up againts next knocks his teeth out.

doesnt come back i am not watch the rest of the season cuz all the other fighters are wack and not as beasty as kimbo and who could really get up from that big **** stomach all in your face nobody dude almost killed kimbo buy just sittting on him if he stood up with kimbo he wouldve gotten ko but fat **** when down on him and did him good wat a *** ROY IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

im not hating. im calling it how it is. kimbo's ground game was flawed' date=' he needs to work on his ground defense and he clearly lost that fight. there is nothing to dispute.

it was a fair stoppage, the guy wouldve just got punched in the head another hundred more times. why is it fair to want to stand them up??? if they cant defend themselves and they are getting repetitively punched in the head, the fight is over! why cant some people understand that concept.

if roy nelson was a little smarter he couldve easilly locked in a kimoura and broke kimbo's arm off with ease. maybe he shouldve.if it will get people off his case for an untimely stoppage

fact of the matter is kimbo lost bad on that one. i admit i wanted to see him beat tubby and all but he clearly lost that fight, had the ref stopped it, or had he just let roy sit there and punch him in the head for 2 more minutes[/quote']

he tried a kimora kimbo muslced out of it, and they shoulda stood it up when he was just laying there the first 30 secs doin nothin before he even got the arm

****in ********

i signed up for this site just to say how upset i was with this fight. kimbo showed some skill. he even went for the knee and im glad theyre already talking about giving him another chance. roy nelson fought like a bum. if i was dana id be upset too. i would NOT want anyone in my company fighting like that. bare minimum isnt enough in a fight. but hey kimbo showed a lot of growth showed that he was there ot learn. in all honesty he was kicking roy's round little keister for a bit too. if they had been stood up like they should have been it would have been over.

kimbo has his training wheels off now next time hes got it i betcha. and i hope whoever roy goes up againts next knocks his teeth out.

Wow, you signed up just to make that comment? I never would have guessed!

I Am pi@@ed off that kimbo lost like that.A win is a win I hope Kimbo comes back soon he was the prime reason i watched TUF. I could care less about the other guys!!!!

i think thats what bugged me the most wes. roy got up like he just beat anderson silva. he beat a new guy with the rules, not caus ehe was the better fighter. fact is there are huge flaws in the UFC rules.

WOW' date=' that was a pathetic fight, In my opinion and by the sounds of Dana's opinion it should never have been stopped!! To use Dana's words 'They were not big shots, they were i let my little girl pin me down and hit me shots'

The rules state that the ref should step in if the fighter is in danger and cannot intelligently defend himself, However Kimbo was never in any danger so why did Herb Dean stop the fight??

Anyone agree with me or wa??[/quote']

Well, there was also another problem, Roy was not trying to improve position, or to really finish the fight.

Yet the ref did no stand them up.

At the same time, Kimbo was not able to defend himself, but the ref did not stop it without waiting longer then he should.

Either way you look at it, bad officiating.

Same here tbh, I Really cannot see anyone from this season making it into the UFC. all the fights so far have been utter crap. Dana needs to do something sharpish if hes hoping to get another season of TUF after this garbage

No he compared Kimbo to Megan lol...

I think Kimbo will be back to take Marcus Jones' spot due to his leg. Wait Kimbo will be back on watch Dana at the end of this episode. Kimbo will draw to much money in the IFC to let him go. This show is is just a formality. :)

Well' date=' there was also another problem, Roy was not trying to improve position, or to really finish the fight.

Yet the ref did no stand them up.

At the same time, Kimbo was not able to defend himself, but the ref did not stop it without waiting longer then he should.

Either way you look at it, bad officiating.[/quote']

Yeah, but Roy was in a dominant position and most of the time if a fighter is in a dominant position the ref is not going to stand them up, regardless.

that was the most pathetic win ever. Dude even said he could go for a crucifix and squeak out a win with any sort of hits to the face. Thank God this is not a rated fight, because Nelson doesn't deserve a win like that on his record. what a frickin' tool Nelson is. haha, he even thought he should have been the big announcement on the first episode.

Seriously, i have never been so insulted as a fan than by this guy just trying to use his size to lay on a person and squeeze out a win.

The heavyweights so far are pretty pathetic this season. just my 2 cents

I Am pi@@ed off that kimbo lost like that.A win is a win I hope Kimbo comes back soon he was the prime reason i watched TUF. I could care less about the other guys!!!!
If he's the only reason you watched, I don't think the sport will miss you much as a fan.

It's pretty sad that the UFC allows some fat redneck to just lay on top of someone and slap them in the head and win by TKO. Is the wight limit 500 lbs???? maybe requiring someone to do a pushup instead of pushing that 5th bigmac into their face might allow talented fighters to shine. The show is named TUF=The Ultimate Fighter...not TUFF The Ultimate Fat F__k

no its pretty sad that KIMBO allowed some fat redneck to lay on top and tko him. and im pretty sure he is about the same weight as kimbo. he didnt even show any resistance in side control, let alone the crucifix. hell tubs almost had em completely mounted on the first takedown and the best thing kimbo was able to do in that whole fight was when he used the cage for leverage and gave roy side control...thus inviting the crucifix, but at least not as dangerous as a full mount.

If the ref stood them up roy would have just taken him down again. That was just a really crappy fight. Kimbo has no ground game. You can't win mma matches consistently without some kind of ground game. He atleast has to learn how to keep from being taken down. The guy in the first match this season had the exact same problem. can't throw a punch from your back.

I do hope that Kimbo does get another shot this season. He at least wanted to trade blows, and had a few good solid shots. It was dissapointing to see fat boy smother him. I really don't think to many people could do much in that position, including Roy, he just sat there. I understand that winning is winning, but this is pro fighting, we want to see a fight. So while I am not a fanboy, I do hope that Kimbo at least gets another shot to trade blows, not for ratings, but just because I feel that this fight was a joke, reffing and Roy.

i dont mind the rules that prevent brain damage and injury. thats fine im glad for those rules. but if anyone can sit there and hit someone with ANY amount of force and win? thats not right, at a point like that it should be up to the corner, not the idiot sitting there doing the bare minimum its an insult to the traingin fighters who are busting their asses hoping to one day get on TUF

this is bullsh*t.. i'm in hawaii and i haven't seen the fight yet and now i don't want to....I would go on the show at 185 and knock out nelson...he sounds like a fat lazy, boring fighter...he shouldn't even be called a fighter...

i think thats what bugged me the most wes. roy got up like he just beat anderson silva. he beat a new guy with the rules' date=' not caus ehe was the better fighter. fact is there are huge flaws in the UFC rules.[/quote']

well yeah he is gonna overcelebrate. they hype kimbo out to be the big bad brother that everybody better watch out for, the guy with the target on his head, and roy beats him. who else on that show would somebody on team rashad be more happy to beat?

let him celebrate all he wants. hell give him a truck load of big mac's no pickles for all i care. roy nelson could suck for the rest of his MMA career but he will still always be remembered as the chubby guy who made a joke out of kimbo slice.

he hardly made a joke of him? kimbo is a backyard fighter. he has no MMA training or record really. he got his feet wet with an IFL champion. if anything roy should feel WORSE for that fact. he put on a sad display. kimbo alsmot had him 2x

i dont mind the rules that prevent brain damage and injury. thats fine im glad for those rules. but if anyone can sit there and hit someone with ANY amount of force and win? thats not right' date=' at a point like that it should be up to the corner, not the idiot sitting there doing the bare minimum its an insult to the traingin fighters who are busting their asses hoping to one day get on TUF[/quote']

its up to the fighter to be able to intelligently defend themselves. its up to the referee to call the fight if the fighter is not intelligently defending themselves, for the sake of their health. thats the way it goes

if he didnt stop the fight, tubs would have just sat there and punched him a hundred more times over until the clock winds down. kimbo was getting punched in the head and not doing anything to defend himself...what more do you people want??

I do hope that Kimbo does get another shot this season. He at least wanted to trade blows' date=' and had a few good solid shots. It was dissapointing to see fat boy smother him. I really don't think to many people could do much in that position, including Roy, he just sat there. I understand that winning is winning, but this is pro fighting, we want to see a fight. So while I am not a fanboy, I do hope that Kimbo at least gets another shot to trade blows, not for ratings, but just because I feel that this fight was a joke, reffing and Roy.[/quote']

Yea im not a Kimbo fanboy either but youre right.

we want 100% from the fighters. that isnt so much to ask i dont think? i mean the guy sat there on the patio and said u can do this with minimal effort. its just kind of sad? theres alot of hopefuls out there willing to bend over backwards for the chance that guy was given. and all he eneded up doing with it was sitting on top of kimbo? if everyone fought that way would YOU go to a ufc event?

dont get me wrong. kimbo isnt the end all be all.im nto a fan boy. but im mad he didnt get a fair shake in my eyes? he honestly should have crushed roy nelson. and he would have if he had another week or two of training.

roy nelson just pulled a brock lesnar out on kimbo

No two completely different types of ground work. Brock throws bombs in that position' date=' like Dana said a little girl hits harder than Nelson was hitting Kimbo, Nelson's belly was in the way, hell i'm suprise Kimbo didn't pass out from suffocation with fat boys belly on his face.

fight should of not been stopped, he was tapping him, not inflicting force, fight should of been brought back to stand up twice, bad call.

Big difference between Brock and Roy, Brock is a fighter and moves great, Roy just sat there with his belly on Kimbo, what a joke.

NO Ref in any MMA even is gonna stand the fight up when 1 fighter has the other in such a dominant position as roy had. But now we can all see why Kimbo gets a fight at the Finale. And i predict he gets another shot on this show this season.

he hardly made a joke of him? kimbo is a backyard fighter. he has no MMA training or record really. he got his feet wet with an IFL champion. if anything roy should feel WORSE for that fact. he put on a sad display. kimbo alsmot had him 2x

well the guy looks like a freak of nature and was hyped up HUGE. yeah he only has street brawling credit and whatnot, and looks like his boxing is pretty crisp. in a standup war he wouldve beat roy up good,

but this isnt streetfighting. this is mixed martial arts and obviously kimbo needs to work on that ALOT. there is no way he can be successful in the UFC if he can only rely on his brawling, he is one dimensional and has much more he needs to improve on in order to be successful as an ultimate fighter

if that was brock or nogueira or even a self respectable heavyweight just laying there and controlling kimbo that easilly, there is no way kimbo slice could survive that. look what roy nelson just did to the guy for crying out loud, and in my opinion, he really isnt that good.

oh kimbo definitely needs work! of course. even he said so. but my thing is mainly right now he didnt even get to fight. roy sat on top of him and waited with a few baby punches. but kimbo had him up against the cage rocked hard in round 2. thats heart, im hoping he comes back again though. now lets see good ole boy roy go for the belt. theres no way hes going to stand a real chance in the ufc if that fight is a meter for his skills. ask me, he was overhyped. lol.

are you f#cking kidding me that ******** fat son of a ***** laid on him he was rocked twice im suprised kimbo did not tap from the fat in his mouth and nostrils that could of been manslaughter

lmfao

oh kimbo definitely needs work! of course. even he said so. but my thing is mainly right now he didnt even get to fight. roy sat on top of him and waited with a few baby punches. but kimbo had him up against the cage rocked hard in round 2. thats heart' date=' im hoping he comes back again though. now lets see good ole boy roy go for the belt. theres no way hes going to stand a real chance in the ufc if that fight is a meter for his skills. ask me, he was overhyped. lol.[/quote']

every round starts on the feet. thats kimbo's game. its not roy's fault kimbo couldnt stop the takedowns and keep it on the feet.

kimbo may have hit him a little. obviously not hard enough to really do anything. he let roy get the underhooks in and eventually slam him into mount. ever since the point his back hit the mat he was being dominated. sure the punches looked weak but kimbo wasnt defending and it was obviously enough to stop the fight which kimbo would have lost anyways.

call it however you want people, but theres nothing really left to dispute. kimbo lost that fight. unfair stoppage? shouldve stood themselves up? sounds like something which someone rooting for a 1st round kimbo knockout win might say

but still a rather boring fight and a ****y celebration afterwards, im really not impressed by either of them. they hyped kimbo up to be some tough **** that can win the show and he ends up getting laid on and dominated in his first fight by some fat guy that nobody has heard of.

until i seen the fight, i really thought kimbo was going to win. well i wanted him to. i think the majority of people wanted to...but all i can really say in conclusion is that as hard as the guy is trying to make it, as tough and mean as he is, and no matter how fugly his beards looks, he didn't work hard enough to win that fight.

of course roy slammed him. its physics. lol.

fact is kimbo should have gotten into a camp before going on the show. i think he aquitted ihmself well. once he gets a good bit fo training in shaking off the shots hes gonna do really well. theres alot fo strikers doing extremely well atm, so saying hes no good is a disservice ot the amazing strikers fighting atm.

i look forward to kimbo coming back cause he could hold a belt one day. its just really sad the way the fight ended. if you really really cant say that that was a sad display from roy. im not sure whats going on?

kimbo could come back jNR. theyre hinting at it at the end of the show. if someone gets thrown off or injured they will grab one of the other DQs and bring them in to replace.