Sign in to follow this  
owthatlookspainful

All things Kimbo: Talk about it here

Kimbos in, and its time to start speculating. Lets see who gets the most right. Here are the questions to be answered. How many fights will Kimbo win (4 max), If someone needs to be replaced, will Kimbo be the replacement (if already lost), if he loses, will he fight in the finale and if so will it be televised, and last but not least will kimbo stay in the UFC?

I think he will loss in the Semi-Finals, so that means he will win 2 fights. If one of the two finalists get injured, kicked out of the house, or cant fight; Kimbo will be the replacement. Yes, Kimbo will Fight in the Finale on December 5, 2009, he already stated that, and I think Kimbo will win the fight and stay in the UFC.

I think he will loss in the Semi-Finals' date=' so that means he will win 2 fights. If one of the two finalists get injured, kicked out of the house, or cant fight; Kimbo will be the replacement. Yes, Kimbo will Fight in the Finale on December 5, 2009, he already stated that, and I think Kimbo will win the fight and stay in the UFC.[/quote']

yea i see him goin to the semis to

but... you saw how far Matt Hamill got and thats how i feel Rampage will do Kimbo... favor him more then the other guys

Theres been hints that he gets KO'd in his first fight, not sure though, I hope he doesn't stay in the UFC, its bad rep for the sport, we need more Rich Franklin's and Shane Carwin's (educated types) to help the sport.

Theres been hints that he gets KO'd in his first fight' date=' not sure though, I hope he doesn't stay in the UFC, its bad rep for the sport, we need more Rich Franklin's and Shane Carwin's (educated types) to help the sport.[/quote']

thank u

Theres been hints that he gets KO'd in his first fight' date=' not sure though, I hope he doesn't stay in the UFC, its bad rep for the sport, we need more Rich Franklin's and Shane Carwin's (educated types) to help the sport.[/quote']

alright dana white calm down

Well the previews for this week say something like "The race is on to get Kimbo fight-ready" so I'll bet Rampage (he still has control even though he lost right?) will avoid matching him up with anyone next fight to give him time to work on his ground game some more.

Kimbo seems pretty classy to me. I don't see any attitude in his interviews. Maybe he got humbled, or maybe he was never much of thug to begin with.

I have a problem with all these other HW gunning for him the way they are. It'd be one thing if they were saying he's a good fighter against whom they want to test themselves, but they're all like "He ain't ****." Fine, but whoever beats him is going to milk that victory for all it's worth because I guarantee it will be their only claim to fame. "I beat the one and only Kimbo Slice...who in my own words isn't a good fighter."

Kimbo might want to open a resturant I hear he can cook. The little bit of training they

showed on spike did not look impressive. He looked slow standing, ponderous foot movement, and completely lost on the ground. he might have a chance with buddah

belly big country, but without some form of protection from Dana to keep ratings up

Kimbo is Done for.

he might have a chance with buddah belly big country

That is a complete understatement. Nelson's belly is so big' date=' if he shaved all his body hair and posed for BBW **** no one would know his dirty little secret. All those BBW loving dudes would be pleasuring themselves to [i']a man, baby![/i]

I think Kimbo will be out first fight, Rashad snatched all of the good fighters and they could all beat Kimbo they just gotta come confident and I think just the thought of fighting him will be motivation enough for any one of them. So my prediction he gets blasted right off the bat by a fatty.

I think he'll win 1 maybe even two fights. Alot of these guys look like slouches tbh.

I guess it depends on who it gets matched up with. I think he'll win atleast one though.

He won't be the winner or even a finalist though.

kimbo has a college education **** , what the ufc needs in this sport are fans that are not totally ignorant.

Kimbos in' date=' and its time to start speculating. Lets see who gets the most right. Here are the questions to be answered. How many fights will Kimbo win (4 max), If someone needs to be replaced, will Kimbo be the replacement (if already lost), if he loses, will he fight in the finale and if so will it be televised, and last but not least will kimbo stay in the UFC?[/quote']

kimbo will win his first fight and lose the second..yes, he will be a replacement if someone losses...and yes, imo, kimbo will stay with the ufc. if worst fighters have gotten somewhat of a contract after TUF, i'm SURE kimbo will get one too...rating$$$...

hey kimbo, will go to the semi's maybe the finals...he is a strong and tuf dude, and he is wanting to lean the sport, he has a lot to prove and i think that will motivate him to learn and train twice as hard as everyone else..

Kimbo ,despite all the trashtalk and disses, actually has skill and a lot of potential.He just has to have someone like Rampage teach him it. I saw a preview for episode 2 ,where Kimbo is suppose to fight, and in 1 day his coach and trainer told him his ground game is bad and needs to work. And in a sort amount of time, Kimbo learned techinques for being on his back and all that and they comented on how he learned it so fast.I definently think Kimbo has Champion potential,He just has to work his **** off.

I think Kimbo will make it to the Semis and lose in a decision,Very close though. He will still be a top fight in the finale though.

Kimbo ' date='despite all the trashtalk and disses, actually has skill and a lot of potential.He just has to have someone like Rampage teach him it. I saw a preview for episode 2 ,where Kimbo is suppose to fight, and in 1 day his coach and trainer told him his ground game is bad and needs to work. And in a sort amount of time, Kimbo learned techinques for being on his back and all that and they comented on how he learned it so fast.I definently think Kimbo has Champion potential,He just has to work his **** off.

I think Kimbo will make it to the Semis and lose in a decision,Very close though. He will still be a top fight in the finale though.[/quote']

I don't think Kimbo is going to fight in episode 2. They just threw the possibility out there as a way to get people to tune in.

I don't think Kimbo is going to fight in episode 2. They just threw the possibility out there as a way to get people to tune in.

yea ur prolly right. im pretty sure rampage wants as much time as possible 2 help kimbo wit his ground game an since rampage is pickin the next fight it will most likely not b kimbo fightin

We already know what his strengths are. Bottom line, in my opinion, if Kimbo gets his ground game up to par, learns to protect his chin better, he WILL be a force to be reckoned with. No question! But he needs to be serious about it! He needs to be a sponge on the mat and to listen to the fighters who know what they are talking about. It's a whole other world in mma but I am looking forward to seeing just how far he will go. I think people will be in for a surprise. How bad do you want it Kimbo Slice?!

Kimbo may not be the most skilled, but he (at least from what i have seen) has a lot more heart and will than the rest of the competitors. and im not knocking the rest of them, i really like Sims i was a fan of his short stint in the UFC. But i think as far as a true fighters spirit Kimbo has more than most in the world. and i think Kimbo will go all the way, with Rampage's teachings i think he may even become a UFC top contender. He isn't there yet, but if he keeps working this hard on his ground game (even if he just learns enough to keep the fight standing) he can become something special. cause in my opinion Kimbo is easily the hardest hitting fighter in MMA, the only ones i think that could even come close as far as raw power are Lesnar and Carwin.

-so in short, i think Kimbo can go all the way. my money would be on him atleast making the finals-

that fight was a disgrace. dana should thank god that his whole empire didn't come crashing down with that horrendous non-stoppage. lets not get ****ing stupid. there is no reason that should have went past the first round.

I don't care if he wins or loses. Just watching him show up and not make a **** of himself lets me know he's a real dude. The guy could be making bank in Japanese freak shows. Instead, he's humble and grateful for the chance to train, which is really what it's all about. Part of me doesn't believe he'll make it, but all of me hopes he will. What kind of American dream is that. Streets of Miami to the Vegas lights? I'd rather see that than some fat wrestler laying on top of some banker for ten minutes like the first episode.

I'd rather see that than some fat wrestler laying on top of some banker for ten minutes like the first episode.

hahaha, I'm just picturing Abe in the cage with a top-hat and monacle like the monopoly guy.

i dont think they would build this show around him so much if he dosnt even win a fight. in the last episode it shows rampage workin with him a bit. who knosmaby he gos from a brawler 2 a well rounded fighter. i doubt he wins the show tho

Why couldn't he be the next Chris Leben for the next 18 months to 2 years. A guy who fights on the occasional undercard of a UFC event or main card of a fight night.

He's probably 15-25 in that range. Can beat some people but will look bad vs. others.

kimbo makes it to the finale. i know this

as i personally don't believe this to be true, if these first two fights are anything to look forward to, i can totally see this happening. Rashad picked McSweeney as his first pick and said he was great in the cage, i didn't see it, and i think kimbo can beat McSweeney so i can see Kimbo winning if this is the kind of competition on this show.

as i personally don't believe this to be true' date=' if these first two fights are anything to look forward to, i can totally see this happening. Rashad picked McSweeney as his first pick and said he was great in the cage, i didn't see it, and i think kimbo can beat McSweeney so i can see Kimbo winning if this is the kind of competition on this show.[/quote']

agreed... I thought McSweeny looked like s**t, and Kimbo could easily take him. If that is the best there is on the show (doubt it), Kimbo's chances just got a hell of a lot better IMO.

as i personally don't believe this to be true' date=' if these first two fights are anything to look forward to, i can totally see this happening. Rashad picked McSweeney as his first pick and said he was great in the cage, i didn't see it, and i think kimbo can beat McSweeney so i can see Kimbo winning if this is the kind of competition on this show.[/quote']

kimbo already stated in a interview he will be fighting AT the finale in december, the interview is on these forums still, page 1-3

If Greg Jackson is willing to take him in Kimbo is obviously dedicated to MMA. I would bet every penny I have that Nelson beats him next week but this kind of makes me think that Kimbo doesnt end up getting ktfoed. Or maybe he subs in for someone with an injury later on in this show and ends up with a win... I used to hate this guy because off all the shady stuff Elite XC was doing for him behind the scenes but he seems to be sincere about MMA.