Sign in to follow this  
owthatlookspainful

All things Kimbo: Talk about it here

You along with a million other people are retarded. Kimbo is a Heavyweight and has already said he won't fight at any other weight. Houston Alexander can't fight a Heavyweight. Do some research.

kimbo said if they want him to drop to 205 he will, but heavy weight is where he truly wants to stay, so YOU do sum research

You along with a million other people are retarded. Kimbo is a Heavyweight and has already said he won't fight at any other weight. Houston Alexander can't fight a Heavyweight. Do some research.

ok retard do YOUR RESEARCH he said he would fight LHW if DW wanted him to and houston fought at HW his last fight its at catch weight 215 dam

Kimbo is a very quick learner and would make a great fighter if he can build his ground skills!!! Kimbo is a great striker just has no ground game but seems to be getting better!!

He;s in the UFC because Dana wants him to make Dana money. If any other fighter would of done the same things Kimbo has done in all his fights they would of been gone. Dana knows people will pay to watch Kimbo.

He;s in the UFC because Dana wants him to make Dana money. If any other fighter would of done the same things Kimbo has done in all his fights they would of been gone. Dana knows people will pay to watch Kimbo.

ummmm your SOOOOOOOOO very wrong

look at brock lesnar...giving the fans and crowd the finger ...did he get booted? NO and he should have

there was another guy in earlier years that did the same exact thing, and geuss what? he got fired right there on the spot

so your theories are not only flawed, there very ignorant

From what I understand is that Kimbo is fighting Houston Alexander at the finale and they are fighting at a catch weight of 215. with that said, all these people talking trash on Kimbo are gonna hate on him cause thats the only thing they are good at, and for those of you that say he has no ground game.....give him a chance. He has been working on it and has joined American Top Team and I think you gonna see a new Kimbo when he fights Alexander. i think Kimbo will win this fight.

Favorite Fighters

Kimbo Slice

Thiago Silva

Frank Mir

GSP

Big Nog

Fedor

Bobby Lashley

Theres no doubt kimbo will fight again, every episode they plug it "will kimbo slice return". ofcourse he will, if he doesnt Dana knows he will loose fans. i personaly want to see him fight again, see how much progress he has made through this camp.

Explain how his stand up is awesome. Does he have excellent head movement? Does he set up his punches with kicks ? Does he have stellar footwork ? Or does he just hit hard ?

From what I understand is that Kimbo is fighting Houston Alexander at the finale and they are fighting at a catch weight of 215. with that said' date=' all these people talking trash on Kimbo are gonna hate on him cause thats the only thing they are good at, and for those of you that say he has no ground game.....give him a chance. He has been working on it and has joined American Top Team and I think you gonna see a new Kimbo when he fights Alexander. i think Kimbo will win this fight.

[b']Favorite Fighters[/b]

Kimbo Slice

Thiago Silva

Frank Mir

GSP

Big Nog

Fedor

Bobby Lashley

Not argueing with you on that at all, but until it's posted on UFC.com or in an ad for TUF finale, i'm not believing that fight. Not to mention, realistically thinking, how can they call 215 a catch weight when 215 is in the Heavyweight limits? wouldn't that just make it a hvyweight fight? IF Kimbo can get to 215, i'd think he could cut to 205 and fight in the LHVY division. thats where my doubts for this fight happening come from, but again, not saying they don't fight on the finale.

Would be short fight either way! Houston alexander would be a realtively safe fight for kimbo at least

houston would not take him to ground. for me its a who cares fight, neither serious challengers.

Dana White is a liar!!!At the begiining of the series he said "The only way Kimbo gets in the UFC is to win the Ultimate Fighter." What a load of crap!! Kimbo got beat badly by Roy. Then HE'S 1st in line to fight if someone couldn't fight. WHY KIMBO? Why not someone who fought better or went to a decision? Then ,when Kimbo gets a potential second chance "handed"to him... he pusses out claiming a bad knee. Now ,he's fighting on Dec,5. What happened to his bad knee? Doesn't matter, Houston gonna' beat his **** silly. I was pulling for Kimbo at first,but now I seeing he has no heart. He was there for ratings only!!! What a gyp!

Dana White is a liar!!!At the begiining of the series he said "The only way Kimbo gets in the UFC is to win the Ultimate Fighter." What a load of crap!! Kimbo got beat badly by Roy. Then HE'S 1st in line to fight if someone couldn't fight. WHY KIMBO? Why not someone who fought better or went to a decision? Then ' date='when Kimbo gets a potential second chance "handed"to him... he pusses out claiming a bad knee. Now ,he's fighting on Dec,5. What happened to his bad knee? Doesn't matter, Houston gonna' beat his **** silly. I was pulling for Kimbo at first,but now I seeing he has no heart. He was there for ratings only!!! What a gyp![/quote']

Every year, Dana and the UFC go more an more "Vegas". In the beginning, it was all about who was best, now its about who looks best, or is most entertaining, or draws the most fans for one reason or another. The funny part is then, they had no money, now they're all rich and feel the need to prance around like high dolla' hos!

That had to be the saddest fighting I have ever seen out of a UFC fighter.....and it was't Kimbo Slice. Houston Alexander just proved himself to be a chump. One straight round of leg kicks....second round he gets his face beat in and tossed around the ring like a rag doll and the third round Houston goes back to the leg kicks....if I'm Dana White, I'm tellin Houston to find somewhere else to fight.

kimbo showed ALOT of progression in that fight, take the ground game he had in the house, and put it up agianst the ground game that we saw tonight

im not saying OMG ITS THE GREATEST,.... but seriously, he has improved alot..his slam reminded me of a old school rampage slam hahaha

no ur not the only one. kimbo haters have to face it: the man is a mixed martial artist. a record of 4-1 now? or 4-2 if you count when a fat guy sat on him? either way, he beat james thompson an people had to at least be impressed, but houston alexander...i dont know why people keep hating kimbo! the mans worked hard, taken some humiliating defeats, and come on top of his first fight in the UFC. its as if people expect a streetfighter from florida to kick chuck's ****. i am proud of kimbo slice, i followed his videos on youtube and now he wins in the UFC. and hes humble...i dont see what is wrong with him. someone enlighten me

One straight round of leg kicks....second round he gets his face beat in and tossed around the ring like a rag doll and the third round Houston goes back to the leg kicks....if I'm Dana White' date=' I'm tellin Houston to find somewhere else to fight.[/quote']I agree completely. He was supposed to be the ideal matchup for Kimbo's style, someone who would slug it out with him. I suppose he figured he could score an easy victory with the kicks, but he must have realized that tactic would disappoint fight fans everywhere.

Hopefully no one else will use his "just target the arthritis" strategy again anytime soon.

i was actually Buzzing as he stepped in the ring and when he slammed in the 2nd round i was jumping all over my front room..When he got the decision i think i shouted louder than when Bisping or Hardy wins.

When i first saw Kimbo on the web i thought he would probably be an arrogant and nasty guy but in interviews and during TUF he was very humble and eager too learn...

There's a lot of guys out there knocking Kimbo.. Where are you lot now....

Give Kimbo another 3 -4 months of training and i think he will be a force to reckon with...Thats if his knee holds out.

I wasn't impressed with the fight in whole,alot of standing around,but his slam was awesome..He has improved on his ground & his positioning,but he needs to improve his cardio..More swinging & less waiting for that big counter..He is showing that he can improve on his skills,so I see him getting better..