Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

defsteve?

He was a mod from day one. Has been a mod for a while on the fight club.

BUT, Brew and I were doing this since before the fight club was made for the UFC.

I started Modding for the UFC right after season 2 of TUF. Brewster started during season 2 I think. Brew moved here before I did, then I came over.

He was a mod from day one. Has been a mod for a while on the fight club.

BUT' date=' Brew and I were doing this since before the fight club was made for the UFC.

I started Modding for the UFC right after season 2 of TUF. Brewster started during season 2 I think. Brew moved here before I did, then I came over.[/quote']

I was talking about on here specifically.

I was talking about on here specifically.

Then yes, he was first. He spends more time on the Fight Club, but does what he can to help out here.

Then yes' date=' he was first. He spends more time on the Fight Club, but does what he can to help out here.[/quote']

WTF is the "Fight Club" Anyway? I know you get stuff and it makes your profile page look baller if your a member but give me like a Cliffs Notes version of what it is?

WTF is the "Fight Club" Anyway? I know you get stuff and it makes your profile page look baller if your a member but give me like a Cliffs Notes version of what it is?

You have to pay for it, I can't remember exactly what, but I they get earlier presale for tickets and have access to the UFC vault if I am correct.

You have to pay for it' date=' I can't remember exactly what, but I they get earlier presale for tickets and have access to the UFC vault if I am correct.[/quote']

Yeah, I know you pay for it. Its pretty spendy too if I remember right

Thats not that bad actually

I could have sworn it was in like the 150 dollar range which is WAY too spendy for me

75 aint too bad though

Nope, not bad, but I still wouldn't pay for it, seeing as they only come to Florida every 5 years.

Nope' date=' not bad, but I still wouldn't pay for it, seeing as they only come to Florida every 5 years.[/quote']

Yeah. If I lived in Cali or NV. I'd full on be a member though

$75 for the year. not bad if you use it, which i do. Get first access to tickets, get an event poster at each event you attend around the world, get to attend the Q&A's before the weigh-ins, and then when the weigh-ins start, the general public sits behind fight club. So, we fight club gets seats up front for the weigh-in. And, if you have kids then the other perk I've used before is the discount in the ufc store, which i think is 10% all the time and sometimes 20-30%.

$75 for the year. not bad if you use it' date=' which i do. Get first access to tickets, get an event poster at each event you attend around the world, get to attend the Q&A's before the weigh-ins, and then when the weigh-ins start, the general public sits behind fight club. So, we fight club gets seats up front for the weigh-in. And, if you have kids then the other perk I've used before is the discount in the ufc store, which i think is 10% all the time and sometimes 20-30%.[/quote']

Come to FL more and I'd be a full on member. Pull some strings and make it happen HAHA

Just give me Dana's phone number JabberJaw.....I'll light a fire under his ****. Lot of loyal fans down here!!

Come to FL more and I'd be a full on member. Pull some strings and make it happen HAHA

Just give me Dana's phone number JabberJaw.....I'll light a fire under his ****. Lot of loyal fans down here!!

This is true.