Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

Bring back the Golden Boy

I saw GB post on the UG the other day. Being good friends with Paul Buentello' date=' I am sure the great one will come back here some day.[/quote']

I made a post there the other day. I like that site. I got to watch the ADCC videos :P

Well slap my a$$ and call me AK cuz I'm a noob then. But I am willing to bet that 99% of the posters here don't know wtf it is, so whatever. . . .

Why not share the knowledge of your avid forum brain?

D!ck.

Well slap my a$$ and call me AK cuz I'm a noob then. But I am willing to bet that 99% of the posters here don't know wtf it is' date=' so whatever. . . .

Why not share the knowledge of your avid forum brain?

D!ck.[/quote']

You kiss your mother with that mouth? :P

yup :P

American by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

While on the subject of The South, I thought I would share something with you guys. When I got to the Fleet Marine Force, I had this skinny black guy that was in charge of taking the new guys (Boots as we call them) to get their gear. Well he turns out to be a pretty cool guy and he and I get to talking about tattoos and he shews me the one on his back. It was a big rebel flag with "The South Shall Rise Again" above it. I laughed for days about that one.

If I were from sssaaayyyy. . . .Louisiana' date=' Kentucky, [b']WEST [/b]Virginia, I couldn't say such a thing.

fixed it for ya, cause we here in VA don't roll like that.

Should have calrified. My bust.

i prolly shoulda clarified that by "we" i mean me and the people i know. LOL. i'm sure it goes on somewhere, i've seen some people that look like they just "come outta them thar hills" only once a year. LOL