Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

For the guys. . .

Do you follow restroom procedure and leave a urinal open in between you and the next guy?

Nope, one of my favorite things to do at a restroom with a ton of urinals is to find someone who's using the end and going right next to them. Then trying to start a conversation of personal nature as soon as I start going. :P

I try to leave some space, especially if the urinals are the open kind with no sides. I freakin' hate someone else's splashback. But if I really have to go, to Hell with it.

My friends and I used to slap each other's elbows when we went at the same time. Those freakin' D-bags!

I'm glad I don't have to put up with that! I use the stalls unless I'm winning a bet' date=' haha![/quote']

Yeah, but it's easier for people to scare you in stalls.

Think about it. You're sitting there, handling your business, and some weirdo with a sick leer pops his head under the door. Knowing you, you'd screech... and then start stomping his head in. I know how you Long Island girls operate!

I try to leave some space' date=' especially if the urinals are the open kind with no sides. I freakin' hate someone else's splashback. But if I really have to go, to Hell with it.

My friends and I used to slap each other's elbows when we went at the same time. Those freakin' D-bags![/quote']

I've definitely pulled urinal pranks before to my buddies. My favorite is the pants wedgie. where you walk up behind them and pull their pants up really high so they piss on themselves.

A la http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skg3RCmZihI&feature=related

I've definitely pulled urinal pranks before to my buddies. My favorite is the pants wedgie. where you walk up behind them and pull their pants up really high so they piss on themselves.

A la http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skg3RCmZihI&feature=related

Lol. but why's it in Spanish!

Also, that's why I'm paranoid about people sneaking up behind me in the bathroom.

Either they're after you're booty-hole or they're going to play a prank on you.

Lol. but why's it in Spanish!

Also' date=' that's why I'm paranoid about people sneaking up behind me in the bathroom.

Either they're after you're booty-hole or they're going to play a prank on you.[/quote']

they didnt have the english version on youtube :P

Nope' date=' one of my favorite things to do at a restroom with a ton of urinals is to find someone who's using the end and going right next to them. Then trying to start a conversation of personal nature as soon as I start going. :P[/quote']

i usually wait till i 'misfire' whizzing all over my victims leg before i try to strike up meaningful conversation.

i usually wait till i 'misfire' whizzing all over my victims leg before i try to strike up meaningful conversation.

Not meaningful. Just something that you know is akwardly personal for them to listen to.

Pfft. Mine would be three times the size of those!

yeah i dont care how big yours is. you don't know where mine has been. god damn its a true prize fighting champion that spits fire

yeah i dont care how big yours is. you don't know where mine has been. it would spit fire all over yours

Isn't having it burn a bad thing? :P

Isn't having it burn a bad thing? :P

all worth it for the one night of pleasure. cheap little mexican midgit. sombrero. chest hair god damn havent we all been there before.

she told me she had an STD. i figured she meant safely tolerated doseage and thought 'thats great. she takes her medicine'

yeah i dont care how big yours is. you don't know where mine has been. god damn its a true prize fighting champion that spits fire

Oh, Hell no! Keep that fire-breather away from me! I knew I shouldn't have messed with someone with a drunk baby for an Avatar!

all worth it for the one night of pleasure. cheap little mexican hooker. sombrero. god damn havent we all been there before.

Speak for yourself.

They have to come straight from Osaka for me!

Oh' date=' Hell no! Keep that fire-breather away from me! I knew I shouldn't have messed with someone with a drunk baby for an Avatar![/quote']

I bleieve that baby is stoned not drunk :P

Speak for yourself.

They have to come straight from Osaka for me!

well i bet my dirty little seniorita would make oriental noodles out of your osakan

well i bet my dirty little seniorita would make oriental noodles out of your osakan

I don't know. She knew Machida karate! :P

Wait, what would happen if we mixed them together? Some kind of Mexican Stir-Fry?

*is getting hungry*

i leave the courtesy space if possible, if not im chumming up next to someone.

sometimes i'll just take the stall.

i heard it on a sitcom once about bathroom ettiquette.

"Don't wanna see a show, Don't wanna put on a show"

I bleieve that baby is stoned not drunk :P

My mistake! Lol. I have a hard time making out the grip it has on that tiny thing. I thought it might be one of those little bottles they give you on airplanes!

I like walkin in to the urinals that have that little bit of water in em, and walkin up to one (any will do as long as others are already at a urinal(s) and getting it outta the pants then jump backwards screaming "DAMN THAT WATER IS COLD" funny as hell to see the looks on the other guys faces.

on topic, usually space is a good thing.