Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Hate on Roy here.

Dude is lame! I would never in a million years pay to watch a ROY fight........WES KIMBO those 2 i would pay to watch. Fat boy was a joke seriously fire fat country ...Anyone agree or is fat country the next big thing?

I can't wait to see Roy Nelson get knocked out. That was a pathetic win. I like he they continue to promo Kimbo to keep Kimbo fans watching.

pathetic win, he sat on the guy, and hit him with wussy hits. Now if he pounded on kimbo, that would of been different, but I agree with Dana, it was like a girl was tapping on his head.

What the hell hes a scrub using his weight to win you serious?No matter who you are 264 lbs. on your upper body your not getting out unless u have a nasty ground game....You he got rocked in round 1 though....Kimbo Slice has been robbed!

necause he layed on top of him and girl punched him' date=' ****in pathetic[/quote']Take Dana White's nuts out of your mouth. Kimbo wasn't defending, it should have been stopped after the first round when he had him in the crucifix.

agreed, Roy took by far the most cowardly way to victory all he did was smother kimbo with fat to the point where he probably couldnt breathe and then patted him on the head like a 4 year old child.

gonna bleep out my cursing

I F$@#$@$@ HATE FAT PEOPLE

God he's not even good. He got kneed and feel on kimbo, and laid there trying the same sh@# over and over till he got it. I can't believe herb didn't stand them up or something in round 2. That had to be the most pathetic crap I have ever seen.

Can we get another weight class.

220-245 and 245-****ES

It was a pathetic fight, and Fat Country Nelson should be shot, he isnt a mixed martial artist, hes a fat guy with abit of wrestling and ju jitsu thrown in, I would love to see him up against someone who can match him on the ground, he would be destroyed!!

It really was a pathetic win. Basically any fat guy could come in and sit on someone and smack them on the head and win. That just sad. I can't wait till Roy fights someone with a real ground game and lets see if that sitting on them works. Plus the comment he made after the fight during the interview about he can't wait to go home and eat was sad.

IT was a pathetic TKO. He wasn't hurting him at all with those punches but since Kimbo couldn't move I guess Herb didn't know what else to do.

That was the most pathetic fight I have ever sen. That fat ****er shouldnt have won. Who could get him off them..what does he weight 300 lbs...lol! Kimbo had that ****... all the way!!!!!!

Kimbo is a f****** joke, yes he lost to fat country! but he didn't anything to get out, and he did lose to a fat country! he so overhyped still! why?

Yeah Kimbo has NO ground game but he had decent Take down Defense considering he was what 36 lbs lighter then that Tub of lard. He rocked him in the 2nd round pretty good and then roy fell on top of him and i have to say i beleve my 1 year old girl hits harder then what he was hitting kimbo for heck Kimbo didint even have a mark on him while roy prolly had a good goose egg, All Kimbo has now is his KO power look at rampage and the Iceman they dont use there ground game bc its not that great but they have good defense. all Kimbo needs to do is work on his Defense and hell be a good MMA fighter. Im a Kimbo fan and have been for a while after that fight i kinda feel bad for them calling it those hits were doing no dmg at all lol. Hope to see him fight again. o and WTF is up with Marcus?

Well the guy they have hyped up these last few months is now out of the running.

The other guys seem boring..

Is there really any reason to continue to watch this show?

Kimbo is a f****** joke' date=' yes he lost to fat country! but he didn't anything to get out, and he did lose to a fat country! he so overhyped still! why?[/quote']

I'd like to see anyone be able to get outta that position with that 300lb fat guy on top of them. Kimbo tried to get him off but he can't bench 300 obviously.

What the hell are we watching some staged **** ******** like world wrestling federation! Why in the hell did they stop the kimbo fight ? Those were some sissy **** blows from nelson.... I am really beginning to hate the ufc this **** is crap! **** you dana white!

Roy Nelson is probably one of the worst fighters I've ever seen in my life. His ground game is mediocre, and the only thing that granted him a win was laying his fat **** down on Kimbo for 30minutes. Good game Roy, now let's put you up against someone with a legit ground game and watch you get your **** handed to you. Gtfo.

Roy Nelson is a waste of my time. I've seen better fights from a fat guy in the bathroom to pinch out a dump. I started TUF hating Kimbo Slice, but I have to admit he is a nice guy. Nobody deserves to have some fat guy lay on them and then lightly slap them on the forehead while yelling "come on ref." I've seen a few of Nelson's fights. I felt like becoming bulimic after watching a fat semi-retarded waste of flesh **** another man for 5 minutes. Thank you Roy Nelson you are the kind of fighter that makes average joes look like they know what they're doing. I'll buy you all the Cheeseburgers you can swallow if you never fight again for as long as I live.

I'd like to see anyone be able to get outta that position with that 300lb fat guy on top of them. Kimbo tried to get him off but he can't bench 300 obviously.

Then he shouldn't fight HW.

I would have to agree that Kimbo is overhyped as a MMA fighter. If that were a stand up only fight Kimbo would have crushed Roy Nelson. Also, Roy is pathetic for his post fight comments. "I am glad I was able to put on a show" What show, a fat man laying on top of somebody. Wow, I would pay good money to see that any day.

Well guys, I don't think it was a great fight either. Nither of them are that great.

As far as the TKO....it was a good stoppage. You have to be able to defend yourself or the fight is over. Same thing happened to BJ Penn in the Hughes fight. Hughes wasn't killing him with those punches, but he couldn' defend and the fight was stopped. Its just part of the game

Honestly, I don't give a crap who won. Kimbo is in the UFC, Roy kind of pissed off Dana with that "let me lay on him and win" approach to the fight.

Kimbo needs work but I like how humble he is. Roy on the other hand is a ******.

Man... If Kimbo didn't try to throw that knee Roy would have never fell on him like a lump.

My biggest problem with the fight was that both guys looked like they were going to have a heart attack by the end of the fight.

I know Kimbo had to try to bench Roys 265 belly but what was Roys (the Ex IFL champs) excuse?

Well the guy they have hyped up these last few months is now out of the running.

The other guys seem boring..

Is there really any reason to continue to watch this show?

If you were watching just because of him, you must have missed the end where they mentioned a "comeback".

Dude is lame! I would never in a million years pay to watch a ROY fight........WES KIMBO those 2 i would pay to watch. Fat boy was a joke seriously fire fat country ...Anyone agree or is fat country the next big thing?

Agree completely. And agree with others. If fat boy makes it into the UFC, I'm done.

The UFC is already turning into a who can lay on who the longest. Yeah, there are a few exceptional fighters that never fail to put on a good show, but I'm just getting sick of paying $50 to wade through two hours of crap to see one decent fight.

Watching a guy sit on another guy is not impressive' date=' while effective, its boring as hell and a wuss way to fight at a pro level.[/quote']

Kind of reminds me of someone else... wait, I've almost got it... I think he wears the HW belt right now...

Roy Nelson literally made a joke out of the rules in the octagon. he said it before he even went in, that you don't even have to hit hard as long as its little taps they'll stop the fight. That has to be by far the gayest win I've ever seen in the UFC.

I can't blame Roy too much though, if after getting barely tapped once in the face and getting dazed, I would pull a ***** move like that too in order to get the win. But please, don't talk **** after winning like that, really pathetic, admit that you were just trying to do whatever to win.

They're both garbage. Roy thinks he's a king now when he put on an embarrassing show and Kimbo's ground game is awful. It's better that Kimbo doesn't get into the UFC because I'd hate to see a Brock Lesnar or a Shane Carwin on top of him.

I like Kimbo, but his ground game needs work by leaps and bounds before he ever gets into the octagon for a fight against UFC fighters. I haven't seen 1 fighter this season that would have a chance in a fight with a middle, even a lower tier UFC HW.

wow, i cant believe that kimbo lost to that idiot. The only reason he lost was because fat country ate his head with his belly fat. roy got rocked and knew he was gunna lose. LOOK, IT'S ULTIMATE FIGHTER NOT SUMO WRESTLER. Hell im 4lbs less than fat country, i'll fight him, no gloves, no reff. i hope kimbo fights him again, and knocks his fat **** out for a week.

AGREE OR DISAGREE

Kind of reminds me of someone else... wait' date=' I've almost got it... I think he wears the HW belt right now...[/quote']

No comparison to Lesnar, Lesnar is light years ahead of Roy, in speed, ability, power, and wrestling. Brock does use his weight, but he doesn't just sit there, he has at least inflicted damage in that position and worked to get there, not just fall on a guy.