Sign in to follow this  
PakaL

Hate on Roy here.

ok that fight was sad he beat kimbo but laying on his face it shoulda been called a TSBF (Technically Suffocated Buy Fat) . He looked like a fat kid in Jr high trying to get his Snickers candy bar back from the Bully im heavy set myself and i would NEVER EVER fight like that. Dana if u read this that was the saddest thing i ever seen on TUF and iv been watching since it began and Roy i hope u enjoy that candy bar u got back from kimbo that was sad u shoulda been ashamed of urself !!!!!!!!! oh yeah and Roy dont talk SH** after you just won the fight buy sufficateing and tapping your opponent on the head cuz you where about 3 sheets to the wind from one good punch and just so everyone knows i knew nothing of kimbo before TUF so im not a fan of him or anyone that made TUF cut!

Well Brock was landing some power hits on Mir that last fight the first fight he wasing hurting Mir but that second fight you see Mirs face?

I can agree to that. But those shots from Roy were pathetic. I'd take those shots right now.

I also love how he was sitting outside talking to everyone about how he'll count shots out loud so that the ref will have no choice but to stop the fight. What a *****, Do you know how real fighters get refs to stop fights? They end the fukching fight.

This fight should have never been stopped. My 7 year old niece could have took those punches Nelson was throwing. I am disappointed in Herb Deans ability to call a match and even more disappointed that Dana White did not step in and let the fight continue. The punches he was throwing were in no way fight stopping punches, plus they should have been stood up way before the match was called. This Ultimate Fighter season is about nothing more than putting money in Dana White's pockets!! Give me a break we are not stupid enough to think its by chance a fighter gets hurt so Kimbo can keep fighting. I have been a fan since UFC 1 and have watched every pay-per view and series, and now well I have doubts if i will watch ever again

If you were watching just because of him' date=' you must have missed the end where they mentioned a "comeback".[/quote']

I changed the channel out of disgust as soon as the fat idiot stood up for the win.

Unless they changed the show they usually only give people one chance. If you lose you are out unless someone else gets booted and you are asked to come back " and I hope that will be the case "

Until i see a preview for " Guess who is coming back? " I see no reason to watch the show other then to see marcus fight.

I didn't start watching the show for Kimbo but I hate when they over hype for months and months a huge name fighter then kill him off at the very start. These shows are not live. They knew Kimbo lost already. Dont keep hyping him telling me I am going to watch the best fight every in UFC history when its just a huge joke.

I don't think anyone really disagrees that a win is a win and by most post I've seen everyone is just saying that it was a pathetic win. Yet still a win.

Man, Kimbo should have pretended that was Tank Abbot and laid the Smack down on Roy "Fat B&st3rd ****ry! I think he held back, should have charged that Blob and knocked his hungry **** out!

No matters' Sounds like Dana's going to give Kimbo another chance, real soon!

Lets go Kimbo!!!!

Just seen the upset of my Life when they announced Big ****ry as the winner by placing his gut on top of kimbo and giving him butterfly kisses him on the head ! HONSETLY WTF are they thinking ??? i know he is suppose to be acomplished and all but to me he is just a big fat glob of $hit ! by far the worst ground game ever. just lay on top of some one and ask for a double whopper w/ no pickle... What a Piece of trash. i can't wait till kimbo knocks his ***** eyeballs out ! GOD IM SO MAD !!!

Why in the fu%k didn't the ref stand them back up. OVER 45 seconds of ZERO movement and brotha man just stands there. I'll bet if it were Iceman or another big name they would have stood them up after just 20 seconds of NOTHING..

Mr. **** show no skills, just bull dozing ability and once on top just layed there and threw punches that a third grader would throw.

Two things.... stand these fat ****s back up instead of letting them wallow the entire fight and make them fight and not just smother their opponent with all that blubber. This is 2 UF fights that the ref's have done nothing when they had plenty of time to stand them back up.

Roy didn't pound anything' date=' he he just tapped on Kimbo's head a bunch of times. Kimbo could have took a nap and wouldn't have known that Roy was hitting him.[/quote']

I don't think anyone really disagrees that a win is a win and by most post I've seen everyone is just saying that it was a pathetic win. Yet still a win.

You couldn't take those punches. Herb Dean had to stop that fight. If he let it go Roy would have given Kimbo a concussion and then Kimbo would have been medically suspended.

Those punches accumulate and do damage.

Yeah it's a win. And I don't fault the ref for making the call. It just ended the boredom.

But to say Roy pounded him out is false. He swatted some flies that were on his head maybe.. may have actually killed one as well, but that's yet to be determined.

The UFC doesn't need another lame **** "lay on them the entire match to win" fighter. They have enough of those already.

he did no damage at all, it was a joke. He used his fat gut to pin him down, it's a ****ty gameplan, and a cheap one at that. If he had any balls he would have faught Kimbo in the stand up, but instead, he got a cheap win doing no damage to Kimbo at all. Big ****ry sucks and I hoped he gets his **** handed to him in his next fight, whoever that is.

i agree with you dave....This how i see it and how i felt...this was post to be the biggest fight of the season,and roy has better ground game why not go for a submit,because all know after first he wasnt trying to stand with kimbo..I understand you wanna win but using you body Fat?Really? Okay Roy you can have it...Roy lost all respect had every1 ready for tonight...**** i even when to walmart and bought a big bag of Buffalo Ranch Doritos and some Kool-Aid for this fight...**** i felt rob...Kimbo is improving as a fighter hell get into the ufc **** what dana talking i hope that tall is out so kimbo gets back in..

You couldn't take those punches. Herb Dean had to stop that fight. If he let it go Roy would have given Kimbo a concussion and then Kimbo would have been medically suspended.

Those punches accumulate and do damage.

No. Tap yourself on the head for an hour. Tell me if you get a concussion. You won't. The punches had nothing. The punches did nothing.

Yes, the ref made the right call to stop the fight. Kimbo couldn't defend himself from the insist fly swatting. However, that doesn't mean fat boy ain't a pathetic waste of space in the house.

what a joke .... They should kick him out of ufc just for hitting like a girl. Then he is just winning from sitting on people. He knew to take his fat a$$ and pin him and his fat would win.

Why waste this shows time. We want some action not some fat guy sitting on someone.

Lets say fat boy sits on everyone and wins this show. Who in there right mind would come to see him sit on everyone.

Then that reff calling the fight. The fat guy was love hitting the guy. I didnt see him do any damage. Nothing showed it should of stoped.

atleast kimbo was trying to get fat off him while getting love hits in the head with fat on top of him....

I think that should of been stood up both times.

epic fail = epic money spent on the worst fight yet on this show

i would be embarrassed if i was that fat glob of $hit. trying to squeak by by saying i won by laying my fat assss gut down on top of someone and asking for a double whopper... ??

what a piece of trash. kimbo shoulda taken him apart. but the fat asssss got lucky. PERIOD !

For all the hype, what a disappointment. Roy did play to his advantage, you can't blame him for that, we all just wanted a more exciting finish. Had he been blasting Kimbo's head, it would be a different story. We will see Kimbo in the UFC, he's too much of a business draw. Also, he still has several weeks in the house to improve his game and, who knows, we might see him again, before the end of the show, because of an injury. I like the guy because of how humble he is and he's got a helluva willingness to learn. He's going to get better and he could get scary good if he can learn some ground game. You can't hate on Herb for stopping the fight, Kimbo wasn't intelligently defending himself...

I think most people just wanted a more exciting fight.

I expected Kimbo to have virtually no ground game but honestly a fighter of Roys level should have destroyed Kimbo.

Like it or not Kimbo is a 36 year old newbie.

Hopefully he will get better but I doubt he will fight anyone besides old fighters just so Dana could make a good pay per view pay day.

Roy Nelson beat Kimbo. If Herb Dean gave kimbo all 5 mins Kimbo would have been KO'd even from those punches.

if kimbo would've ben KO'd by those punches, that means my 5 year old daughter could KO. Thats gotta be one of the dumbest posts i've ever read in my life. Yea Roy beat Kimbo, but kimbo got up and walked around the cage and was ready for more, roy went and had to rest against the cage, roy is not gonna win this or make it past his next fight, kimbo will get roy again, prolly TUF Finale and the outcome will not look like this. This season of TUF is giving the TUF series itself a bad name by these fighters, Dana should've definitely had these guys fight their way in the house.

Roy won the fight, but my niece throws a stronger punch. can we change the rulling to submission. I have hit myself in the head harder than those punches by roy.

Honestly, I can't wait to see Roy get his **** kicked. He has this huge ego because he won the IFL championship, yet when the UFC bought the IFL, they had no interest in bringing him over. Hmmm you think that means something fatty? The UFC doesn't want you, maybe you should try and slim down and rely on your skills and muscle more instead of your fat gut. Once he fought a decent opponent in Arlovski, he got his **** whooped. He is too full of himself, for doing absolutely nothing but beat a bunch of ****ty fighters in the worst divison in MMA. You suck Big ****ry.

Just so his fat **** can get handed to him,i'm not hating on him for beating kimbo but for the way he branded himself 'the next big thing' at the start of the show,but hey ive just witnessed one of his performances and im pretty impressed...NOT!!!.Oh yeah and also how he was disrespecting rashad and his coaches when they were only trying to make him into a better fighter.Please Dana give him the winner of Carwin and Lesnar!!! hahahaha

Just the fact that Roy said before hand that all you have to do is tap on peoples head is a joke. Shows that he will do the very minimum, imo, not what we want to see at a pro level fight. I don't want to waste my time to see half **** work.

Just so his fat **** can get handed to him' date='i'm not hating on him for beating kimbo but for the way he branded himself 'the next big thing' at the start of the show,but hey ive just witnessed one of his performances and im pretty impressed...NOT!!!.Oh yeah and also how he was disrespecting rashad and his coaches when they were only trying to make him into a better fighter.Please Dana give him the winner of Carwin and Lesnar!!! hahahaha[/quote']

Roy is a good fighter but isn't in anyway ready for the top of the HTW div. in the UFC. Need to work on a few things. Roy will be apart of the ufc, it a def, that he well.

Roy is a good fighter but isn't in anyway ready for the top of the HTW div. in the UFC. Need to work on a few things. Roy will be apart of the ufc' date=' it a def, that he well.[/quote']

roy wont make it in the UFC, he sucks dude.

Well the guy they have hyped up these last few months is now out of the running.

The other guys seem boring..

Is there really any reason to continue to watch this show?

I'll watch the next episode.. If it doesn't have a half decent fight, I'm not going to waste my time with it. Given, watching any TV is pretty much a waste of time, but I feel I can get more entertainment wasting my time on other things.

i agree with that the fat slob just wants to squeak by with eating a burger and fighting @ the same time maybe throw a barbie punch here or there but basically be as pathetic as possible. GOD WHAT A FAT GLOB OF $HIT HE IS.

I know exactly how Kimbo feels, I once f*cked a fat chick who was laying on me and caressing my head with her meaty paws, sweating and breathing hard on me. Her big ******* were rubbing up against me. I know he enjoyed that jail shower combat with Kimbo. Good luck next time.

Take Dana White's nuts out of your mouth. Kimbo wasn't defending' date=' it should have been stopped after the first round when he had him in the crucifix.[/quote']

take roys nuts out your mouth b**ch

Roy won' date=' TKO second round. He pinned Kimbo and pounded him out.

He won the fight. PERIOD. How can you deny that?[/quote']

are you kidding me? POUNDED him out??? lol it looked more like the whale was caressing his head

what a fat ****! he dropped a 265 pound piece of **** on kimbo, laid on him and massaged his head for a couple of seconds. What a joke! he needs to get side kicked in his belly, FAT ****!

roy wont make it in the UFC' date=' he sucks dude.[/quote']

He has competed at the prestigious Abu Dhabi Grappling Championships (ADCC), won numerous titles and has trained with some of the world?s best fighters including UFC?s Randy Couture, Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz. Plus was the IFL champ and defended it 3 times! How does that such? Yea he maybe a bit rusty but he doesn't suck, no way! Roy can hang in the ufc not sayin at the very top but we will see.

i never saw the dead weight technique before tonight. no a win is not a win. he used a loop hole in the rules to get a victory. i dont think anyone wants to see a fat guy manipulate the rules to win over a guy who was game to fight....i know i dont.

I'm really sorry that the whole world had to see a piss poor fight for Kimbo's comeback. The fact is Roy is a knowledgeable fighter but he was afraid of Kimbo from the beginning. Roy said to all of his teammates sitting around the pool, " count your shots to the ref " which is a pathetic way to end a fight if they are kisses to the forehead. In the second round his team chimed in because they knew that was his only hope to salvage a win. The fight tonight brought up two conclusions, one is that Kimbo needs to train a little bit more on getting off his back, and the second being that a fighter like Roy with one strong point will never make it into the UFC. We all have to remember that this is The Ultimate Fighter and they are not professionals. Every man in there is not just there to fight, training is also a substantial aspect of the show. Hopefully we will not have any more coward like feeble attempts to win fights from the rest of the guys but I am excited for this years lineup.