Sign in to follow this  
rscott94

For all you "bad officiating" noobs

Roy did nothing in the clinch Herb didnt break it up kimbo held roy while he was on top of him herb didnt stand them up... but let kimbo not work and there goin to stop it (IMO dana paid the ref)

Roy did nothing in the clinch Herb didnt break it up kimbo held roy while he was on top of him herb didnt stand them up... but let kimbo not work and there goin to stop it (IMO dana paid the ref)
You're a moron.

there have been other fights where they were not doing much on the ground and got stood up much sooner then this fight. Should of been made to stand up. Roy was not working for anything.

What a joke at the end of the first round when he was tapping on kimbo, he looked up like the ref should stop it already, man he was not inflicting damage, just wussy point hitting.

Herb was really upset when he called the fight. You could hear in his voice he was disgusted with the fat retard when he said the words.

Everyone was rooting for Kimbo. Roy is just a joke and one that is turning people away. Imagine if he uses his fat manuever to win the entire UFC show. I think that would be enough to make anyone stop watching the show.

Some of you have 1-3 posts and there are 8 threads about the same thing so I can't hit all of these kids without making a new thread.

The fight sucked. Kimbo sucked. Roy sucked. The fight was awful.

Were those punches weak as a wet paper bag? Absolutely. Was Kimbo going to scramble for position and get out of that or back to his feet? No. He laid there like a dead fish and regardless of whether he was hurt, he was defenseless and had no idea what to do.

Complaining about Roy's size? Brock Lesnar anyone? Granted Brock is a lot better than Roy but point still valid. He used his size, Kimbowas defenseless, Herb Dean gave Kimbo a chance and didn't stop it in the first round. He was in a bad position early in the 2nd round, didn't threaten in the slightest to scramble or change position. It was not bad officiating.

Now stop with the 10 threads on the same s*** and argue with me here.

Oh shut up you ****ing n00b, Herb made a great call stopping the fight, Kimbo wasn't covering intelligently and wasn't working to get out of it. If you weren't a ****ing moron that doesn't know fighting you would know that. I ****ing hate Nelson but it was a good stoppage.

You do realize Dana is pretty angry he just watched his viewer grabber lose to a L&P machine?

You guys are blind or something.

FIRST OFF. NO REF is going to stand up a fight if one fighter is a a dominant position like the mount. Secondly Roy advanced to mount, sidemount. and then worked to improve his position. He did improve his position.

Some of you have 1-3 posts and there are 8 threads about the same thing so I can't hit all of these kids without making a new thread.

Were those punches weak as a wet paper bag? Absolutely. Was Kimbo going to scramble for position and get out of that or back to his feet? No. He laid there like a dead fish and regardless of whether he was hurt' date=' he was defenseless and had no idea what to do.

Complaining about Roy's size? Brock Lesnar anyone? Granted Brock is a lot better than Roy but point still valid. He used his size, Kimbowas defenseless, Herb Dean gave Kimbo a chance and didn't stop it in the first round. He was in a bad position early in the 2nd round, didn't threaten in the slightest to scramble or change position. It was not bad officiating.

Now stop with the 10 threads on the same s*** and argue with me here.[/quote']

Nothing to argue here, that pretty much sums everything up i saw...

If anything herb dean should be criticized for not ending that fight in the first.

I honestly thought he was going to, but I think he did the right thing letting it go to the end. It's a different story when there is 20 seconds left in the fight than when there is more than 2 minutes.

the amount of damge he was inflicting dosn't conteract the fact that once again when Kimbo is on his back he dosn't fight back. He was motionless when roy was on top both times. that's why Roy got mad at the ref. If a guys not protecting himself the fights over. but for some strange reason Dean let it go. Then obviously hesitantly stoped the fight in the second round. Kimbo has no ground game and that is that.

Herb was really upset when he called the fight. You could hear in his voice he was disgusted with the fat retard when he said the words.

Everyone was rooting for Kimbo. Roy is just a joke and one that is turning people away. Imagine if he uses his fat manuever to win the entire UFC show. I think that would be enough to make anyone stop watching the show.

Agreed. He was literally like, "alright, get off of him . . it's done :(." Yea, he frowned at the end of it too.

But really, that was an ugly win, by an even uglier fighter.

You do realize Dana is pretty angry he just watched his viewer grabber lose to a L&P machine?

You do realize this fight actually happened months ago, and if Dana was upset, I'm sure he's over it by now.

Agreed. He was literally like' date=' "alright, get off of him . . it's done :(." Yea, he frowned at the end of it too.

But really, that was an ugly win, by an even uglier fighter.[/quote']

Amen brother. Awful fight, and it looked as if Herb was like, "Jesus, dude you ****ing suck"

alright i think we all know this a kimbo nut hugger. herb dean is one of the best referees in the business. They werent in the clinch for that long for him to break it up. Kimbo got dominated The whole time Deal with it and quit crying

they moved around trying to get the take down. kimo look bad and looked real bad losing to roy ha ha.one leg over the arm and punching. looks like a dominate possition and trying so why would you stand them up? cause he hits like a girl? thats not a reason. truth be known dana wants kimbo to win, think of the money.

the clinch = 4O secs. he held him down 4 20 secs

He was in MOUNT!!!! You can't stand them up as fast while in a dominate position! If he was in full guard then yes, you stand them up (but even then not in 20 seconds)....not mount

And he was controling his posture........the Clinch is standing

I agree kimbo was doing nothing on the bottom, but what was roy doing on top?? besides trying to use his belly to smother him? kimbo held him for at least 15-20 seconds in round one. it should have been stood up then. then in the second they both just laid there doing nothing for at least 40 secs. Roy Nelson is a joke, but not as big of a joke as Herb Deans ability to call a match

very true. They actually wasted about 2-3 min of the first round because they shouldve been seperated before it went to the ground. Alot of Herb Dean's fight are that way. He is a piss poor official. Bring back big John. Bring Back Big John/

It was the right call to stop it. If the ref stood them up Roy would just take him down again. I will say that I didnt' think last weeks fight could be topped as worst fight I have ever watched, but I stand corrected. At least they got the call right this week.

Basically all I'm hearing is that you all think Kimbo needed help from Herb Dean to win the fight.

This is the first time I've heard people complaining that the ref didn't do ENOUGH.

Mostly you hear the ref did tooo much.

You know in the old days there was no STAND UPS. Being pinned was part of the struggle to tire your opponent. Joe Rogan would tell you the fight should never be stood up.

BWAHAHAAHAHA

If that was a street fight would the ref have stood em up? oh yeah what ref?

Basically all I'm hearing is that you all think Kimbo needed help from Herb Dean to win the fight.

This is the first time I've heard people complaining that the ref didn't do ENOUGH.

Mostly you hear the ref did tooo much.

You know in the old days there was no STAND UPS. Being pinned was part of the struggle to tire your opponent. Joe Rogan would tell you the fight should never be stood up.

BWAHAHAAHAHA

If that was a street fight would the ref have stood em up? oh yeah what ref?

Thank you. People are complaining like the fight should have been stood up because Kimbo couldn't get back up.

Says the dude who signed up 2 minutes ago to post a thread about the same thign that is all over the place.

i guess the fight & you are just that gay... what can i say it inspired me to hate 8) !

oh btw your so much cooler cause you have been on here longer you nerd !

i guess the fight & you are just that gay... what can i say it inspired me to hate 8) !

oh btw your so much cooler cause you have been on here longer you nerd !

SMH... Some people's children

Thank you. People are complaining like the fight should have been stood up because Kimbo couldn't get back up.

he had SLOBBA THE GUT ON TOP OF HIM !

they should have a FAT SLOB wrestling class for fat $hit bags like him

the ref was right. The only time a fight gets stood up is if both fighters just lay there in full gaurd. You can't stand a fight up win a fight has full side control with both arms trapped. The only reason people are mad is becasue roy's punches looked so weak.

Out of curiosity, how the hell are you supposed to get out of a crucifix? Kimbo couldn't have kipped with his hips because Roy was on top of his shoulders. With both arms pinned, its not as if Kimbo can just flex his chest and Roy would bounce off. I'm not too familiar with the technicalities of the sport, so how do you get out of something like that?

Oh shut up you ****ing n00b' date=' Herb made a great call stopping the fight, Kimbo wasn't covering intelligently and wasn't working to get out of it. If you weren't a ****ing moron that doesn't know fighting you would know that. I ****ing hate Nelson but it was a good stoppage.[/quote']

Yea but the question is where those little ***** punches roy nelson was throwing enough to even call the fight.

Roy nelson will be getting demolished in the semis and i cant wait

Were those punches weak as a wet paper bag? Absolutely. Was Kimbo going to scramble for position and get out of that or back to his feet? No. He laid there like a dead fish and regardless of whether he was hurt' date=' he was defenseless and had no idea what to do.

Now stop with the 10 threads on the same s*** and argue with me here.[/quote']

Not even close to compare Roy to Lesnar. They both may use what some call "lay and pray" but the difference is Brock's punches are doing damage. Hell half the punches Roy threw hit his own friggin gut!! the ones that did hit sure didn't hurt Kimbo at all.

I agree thought that Kimbo didn't defend himself, but really be honest AO Is there a way to get out of the "crucifix" postion when you aren't near the cage? Especially when the guy on top has 35 pounds on you? No way any fighter (not even sure brock) could get outta that position with fat boy roy on his face with his flab.

I quit reading after the first page because of the same issue you brought up about all the dam threads that the NoOb's create, its really sade these bozo's can't read and know that its the same topic they are posting about.

Also, if anything this season is proving is that the fighters should NO DOUBT HAVE to fight to get into the house. The seasons where they have done this has made the best, most intriguing(sp?) fights on the show, very seldom does fights like this happen on TUF, with the exception of this season.

That fight was terrible. I know it has been repeated, and repeated, but I was severely disappointed. Either way, Roy should not have gotten that win, he did not deserve it. I think B.S. wins like that should not be allowed in the TUF season. This is a show where people are suppose to demonstrate their abilities to win a fight. Not their ability to lay on top of someone.

Not even close to compare Roy to Lesnar. They both may use what some call "lay and pray" but the difference is Brock's punches are doing damage. Hell half the punches Roy threw hit his own friggin gut!! the ones that did hit sure didn't hurt Kimbo at all.

I agree thought that Kimbo didn't defend himself' date=' but really be honest AO Is there a way to get out of the "crucifix" postion when you aren't near the cage? Especially when the guy on top has 35 pounds on you? No way any fighter (not even sure brock) could get outta that position with fat boy roy on his face with his flab.

I quit reading after the first page because of the same issue you brought up about all the dam threads that the NoOb's create, its really sade these bozo's can't read and know that its the same topic they are posting about.[/quote']

I don't think I compared them skill wise. People were saying he's just big and layed on him. Same can be said for Brock and I believe I followed it up with "granted Roy isn't as good" but the moral is the same.

And I didn't say I expected him to get out. That's not the point. The point is he didn't get out (twice) and didn't seem to even be attempting to get out of the position and if everyone thinks the ref should have stood them up in a non neutral position just because Kimbo couldn't get back to his feet is insane. Roy was in a dominant position. That'd be like standing someone up who's working for an armbar. It's absurd. Just because he can't get out of it (wether not by the cage or for whatever reason) doesn't mean he should be aided by the ref and stood up while in an unfavorable position. Period.

Out of curiosity' date=' how the hell are you supposed to get out of a crucifix? Kimbo couldn't have kipped with his hips because Roy was on top of his shoulders. With both arms pinned, its not as if Kimbo can just flex his chest and Roy would bounce off. I'm not too familiar with the technicalities of the sport, so how do you get out of something like that?[/quote']

Don't get into it in the first place. As a fighter, if you get into a position like that you are in big big trouble. You can't defend you head, which means trouble. Roy really dominated that fight. Only two reasons for someone to be mad about that fight. One, they like kimbo and are pissed he lost. Two, Roy's punches looked really weak.

yes i just joined but also ive only had the internet for 3 weeks and didnt think of getting on the fourm yet. untill this fight. and ufc fan well i guess i am i have seen all 103. and its been so long ago was the ultamite brazil a number? did it have a number? hmm ill have to get out my dvds and look. this fight stunk yes one of the worst ive ever seen but over the years it has evolved so much. from one fighter going 3 fights with no time limit to this has pushed for safety and action. people still want what was banned. blood. you cant get blood out of a fight like roy and kimbo unless you are standing up or kimbo is on top. but kimbo couldnt move he lost herb did great. roy won but didnt do verry good. well he stunk but got the win. the fact is rules are rules and kimbo lost. they are already implying kimbo gets another chance. this season has looked rigged from the get go. kimbo (i dont like him) will win and move to the ufc.

yeah i know how we can solve this dilemma folks

how about every time somebody gets a dominant position, such as a full mount, a crucifix, or a back mount with hooks, we IMMEDIATELY stand them up - for the sheer sake of pleasing the fan's and forcing the guy who is playing his game - dominating on the ground to stand up and strike with the better striker

then every we could all get our one sided knockout we expect to see, with buddies teeth hanging out of his ****, and everybody could live happily ever after without any MMA fighter having to worry about ground defense.

if that was any UFC fighter controlling kimbo on the ground, the fight wouldnt have made it through the first round. kimbo's standup wasnt even that great, but kimbo had the obvious advantage on his feet and the majority of you folks expected to see him with a first round knockout. instead once it goes the other way, we hear the same old stuff again just like brock vs mir 2

I don't think I compared them skill wise. People were saying he's just big and layed on him. Same can be said for Brock and I believe I followed it up with "granted Roy isn't as good" but the moral is the same.

And I didn't say I expected him to get out. That's not the point. The point is he didn't get out (twice) and didn't seem to even be attempting to get out of the position and if everyone thinks the ref should have stood them up in a non neutral position just because Kimbo couldn't get back to his feet is insane. Roy was in a dominant position. That'd be like standing someone up who's working for an armbar. It's absurd. Just because he can't get out of it (wether not by the cage or for whatever reason) doesn't mean he should be aided by the ref and stood up while in an unfavorable position. Period.

OK, i agree with that. LOL. Especially to those that are saying the ref should've stood them up, there is no ref in all of MMA in the local promotions all the way to UFC that would stand fighters up when 1 fighter has the dominant position over the other like Roy had on Kimbo.

I don't know if it was this thread or one of the other 100 threads about this fight but someone said that "roy wasn't a psycho" is the reason he wasn't hammering on Kimbo when he was in that dominant position. Well there's a reason fighters do that when they get that position. I think the part that is pissing people of is just that when roy got that position, he didn't really hit Kimbo every real fighter is gonna tee off on that melon when they get that postion.Just for and "IF" moment, IF Kimbo gets outta that position some how and turns Roys lights out, how stupid is Roy gonna look for not smashing that melon?