Sign in to follow this  
TheCoon

Roy Nelson is the answer for the HW division

ok, im not sure if any of you just watched the episode of TUF a couples hours ago, but Roy Nelson made kimbo slice look like he didnt belong in the worl of combat. Forthose of you who may not know kimba is the best street fighter out there and has moved onto mma recently. Roy nelson used his size and ground skills to completely immobolize kimbo and tko him out. Now here is where he is the answer since i really dislike brock and think he cant be stopped, but just noticed that roy can be the one to do it. If he utilizes his size and ground skills against brock to pin him down in a similar position he can tko brock lesnar out just as he did to kimbo, u can see kimbo and he is very strong and has been fighting for years, but his strength was no match for roy nelsons ground game. I see roy winning TUF and moving on to the HW division, pounding through maybe 2 or 3 HW and fighting brock, after that we can expect to see brock in a crucifix and tko'ed out for all to enjoy

why would it be a joke' date=' i saw roy take out kimbo who is no joke whatsoever out and completely cancel out his strength with skill[/quote']

i'm tempted to report you to the local authorities for the crimes your words just committed

ArcadeLoser in one of his many guises..

I wouldn't doubt it. He just claimed TheCoon knew his stuff in another thread. LOLOLOLOL

I wouldn't doubt it. He just claimed TheCoon knew his stuff in another thread. LOLOLOLOL

yeah, i am exposing AK right now as we speak.

ok' date=' im not sure if any of you just watched the episode of TUF a couples hours ago, but Roy Nelson made kimbo slice look like he didnt belong in the worl of combat. Forthose of you who may not know kimba is the best street fighter out there and has moved onto mma recently. Roy nelson used his size and ground skills to completely immobolize kimbo and tko him out. Now here is where he is the answer since i really dislike brock and think he cant be stopped, but just noticed that roy can be the one to do it. If he utilizes his size and ground skills against brock to pin him down in a similar position he can tko brock lesnar out just as he did to kimbo, u can see kimbo and he is very strong and has been fighting for years, but his strength was no match for roy nelsons ground game. I see roy winning TUF and moving on to the HW division, pounding through maybe 2 or 3 HW and fighting brock, after that we can expect to see brock in a crucifix and tko'ed out for all to enjoy[/quote']

Stop smoking crack. It's bad for you.

ok' date=' im not sure if any of you just watched the episode of TUF a couples hours ago, but Roy Nelson made kimbo slice look like he didnt belong in the worl of combat. Forthose of you who may not know kimba is the best street fighter out there and has moved onto mma recently. Roy nelson used his size and ground skills to completely immobolize kimbo and tko him out. Now here is where he is the answer since i really dislike brock and think he cant be stopped, but just noticed that roy can be the one to do it. If he utilizes his size and ground skills against brock to pin him down in a similar position he can tko brock lesnar out just as he did to kimbo, u can see kimbo and he is very strong and has been fighting for years, but his strength was no match for roy nelsons ground game. I see roy winning TUF and moving on to the HW division, pounding through maybe 2 or 3 HW and fighting brock, after that we can expect to see brock in a crucifix and tko'ed out for all to enjoy[/quote']

This is a retarted ramble if ive ever seen one....Roy Nelson is a bum....Kimbo Slice is a bum who will eventually drop to LHW and possibly forge a succesful career....But to compare Roy Nelson to Brock Lesnar in any shape or form is simply childish....

This is actually a pretty funny post lol....

Roy Nelson is the answer to the HW division lol...

Any top 10 heavyweight would make him look foolish

Has to be a troll....or a child...

I really hope your joking! You mean to tell me you think that Roy Nelson is going to catch a 280 pound monster NCAA wrestling champion in crucifix and Gnp him? LOL dude get in touch with reality, Kimbo aint no Brock Lesnar.

all i have to say is LOL to this thread.

yah. let's see a fat 264 lbs roy nelson against a muscular 265 lbs brock lesnar.

pick your winner... o.0

...and i am not a huge lesnar fan.

LOL not with that terrible cardio of Mcsweeny and Madsen fought a dude with absolutely no ground game and couldn't finish him.

You have to admit they have alot of potential. And madsen was an absolute wolverine at the beginning of the 1st round. Surprised he didn't knock him out.

You have to admit they have alot of potential. And madsen was an absolute wolverine at the beginning of the 1st round. Surprised he didn't knock him out.

Considering they both train with one of the best camps in MMA they should have been in shape at the very least. Not impressed. Who knows, maybe they'll turn it around. Most fighters do while on TUF but right now, no way possible they would last with a UFC HW.

Considering they both train with one of the best camps in MMA they should have been in shape at the very least. Not impressed. Who knows' date=' maybe they'll turn it around. Most fighters do while on TUF but right now, no way possible they would last with a UFC HW.[/quote']

I agree with this post^^^^

I really hope your joking! You mean to tell me you think that Roy Nelson is going to catch a 280 pound monster NCAA wrestling champion in crucifix and Gnp him? LOL dude get in touch with reality' date=' Kimbo aint no Brock Lesnar.[/quote']

You have more credibility with one post, than he ever will.

roy(nelson) is that you???

all i have to say is LOL to this thread.

yah. let's see a fat 264 lbs roy nelson against a muscular 265 lbs brock lesnar.

pick your winner... o.0

...and i am not a huge lesnar fan.

Ahem, Lesnar is 285 on most fights. And right now, he's over 300.

god damn I like this c-oo-n guy.

and I agree 100%

whats brock gonna do when he cant lay on his opponent?

its like fighting a mirror image.

every move you make is countered in an identical fashion.

its like shadow boxing......

or like a pawn shop owner getting raped by a poor person,

or like a chiropractor being prescribed a placebo,

guaranteed this fight would be rolling around on the ground for 5 rounds..... the greatest display of lay and pray skills the UFC has ever known.

god damn I like this c-oo-n guy.

and I agree 100%

whats brock gonna do when he cant lay on his opponent?

its like fighting a mirror image.

every move you make is countered in an identical fashion.

its like shadow boxing......

or like a pawn shop owner getting raped by a poor person' date='

or like a chiropractor being prescribed a placebo,

guaranteed this fight would be rolling around on the ground for 5 rounds..... the greatest display of lay and pray skills the UFC has ever known.[/quote']

I'm almost positive this is sarcasm.

what do you mean the answer to HW ?

like ...

Press:

This poll question is for the heavyweights .

Why is it so important for you to keep yourself in shape and constanly monitor your weight and not become a fat slob bastard ?

A. Because i just like to feel pumped

B. It makes me perform better

C. Roy Nelson

A. 0%

B. 0%

C. ///////////////////////////////// 100%

what do you mean the answer to HW ?

like ...

Press:

This poll question is for the heavyweights .

Why is it so important for you to keep yourself in shape and constanly monitor your weight and not become a fat slob bastard ?

A. Because i just like to feel pumped

B. It makes me perform better

C. Roy Nelson

A. 0%

B. 0%

C. ///////////////////////////////// 100%

I've seen you post twice and both were funny. Now stop, I want to be the humorous one.

While roy has a good ground game,and is heavy.I think that brock would have gotten out of that cruscifix.Brock is waaaaaaaay to strong for roy.Brock would enjoy a height,strength,and reach advantage,which almost nullifies roy's ground game.Its not a question of brock learning submissions,more a matter of not gettn caught in any subs.I see Brock winning the battle on the feet(which is,trust me,something i can't believe i am saying)and going to the ground and GNP till the cows come home.His submission deffence is what will make or break him.His striking is gettn better for sure.Franks game the first fight meant nothing the second fight.If and while on the ground Brock feeels threatened,he'll stand up and get the fight back on the feet.

ArcadeLoser in one of his many guises..

Good guess next thing you know roy will be his BOY ! Roy is a lame fighter nothing more nothing less...Kimbo will draw more money to the UFC roy on the other hand will draw weight watchers to him...

this could be the most ridiculous blog i have ever read in my life. Youmust be some kind of stupid to think that roy nelson would have any kind of a chance against brock lesner. Kimbo has no skill at all he is a street fighter. Lesner however has skill and strength along with speed and brute force. Roy nelson has a belly. And lets not forget Lesner destoyed Frank Mir who has an extreamly supirior ground game in no time. Given that he lost his first match, but he had little expierince in htat first fight with mir. NOw however he is improving every fight. Roy Nelson is a joke he will be lucky to win TUF.

While roy has a good ground game' date='and is heavy.I think that brock would have gotten out of that cruscifix.Brock is waaaaaaaay to strong for roy.Brock would enjoy a height,strength,and reach advantage,which almost nullifies roy's ground game.Its not a question of brock learning submissions,more a matter of not gettn caught in any subs.I see Brock winning the battle on the feet(which is,trust me,something i can't believe i am saying)and going to the ground and GNP till the cows come home.His submission deffence is what will make or break him.His striking is gettn better for sure.Franks game the first fight meant nothing the second fight.If and while on the ground Brock feeels threatened,he'll stand up and get the fight back on the feet.[/quote']

Brock would take ROY down ...Roy would have no chance

This whole thread is a joke. Roy is pathetic. That fight was pathetic. I really respect Kimbo more now but he wasn't even hurt just suffocated. Please don't post if you don't know what you are talking about. This whole TUF 10 is just been a bunch of hype. Seriously these guys can't even breath past 3 minutes. They build it up and got us excited then it has been a joke since. Hopefully it picks up. Not could any of these guys ever take Lesnar. But they would never beat Brandon Vera and we all know where he is.

he has made a career out of taking short cuts to win, he is actually making a mockery of mma. do you actually think dana white would let someone with a fighting style like Nelsons rise in the HW division? nobody will ever care about his fights after last night, unless they are watching to see if he gets his head knocked off. Nelson stands for everything bad in mma, just like the back water promotion he came from. he is horribly out of shaped, and out classed by pretty much everybody. if laying your huge gut up on someone and then hitting them with shots equal to a "4 year old girls" makes you a ufc fighter, then i am a ufc fighter.

but on a side note, Kimbo looked so stiff and un sure of himself last night, i think all the training he had down, tyring to add so many new things into his game, actually hurt him in the octogon. he looked tired, and he looked like he was'nt looking for the big ko, now i agree kimbo needs more elements in his game, but he should never forget what has brought him this far.