Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

What The. . . .

Is everyone on strike? I am gone for 4 days to do some work on my house and I come back to NOBODY being on here. Where did you punks go on 10/06/09?? I DEMAND ANSWERS!! Or simply request, whichever works for you.

Is everyone on strike? I am gone for 4 days to do some work on my house and I come back to NOBODY being on here. Where did you punks go on 10/06/09?? I DEMAND ANSWERS!! Or simply request' date=' whichever works for you.[/quote']

They're getting ready for my B-Day on Thurs! Buying gifts, things like that, Jade is getting new sexy undies to model for me, Ashka and Sherri are gonna make out and video it for me

LOL

They're getting ready for my B-Day on Thurs! Buying gifts' date=' things like that, Jade is getting new sexy undies to model for me, Ashka and Sherri are gonna make out and video it for me

LOL[/quote']

My bday is the 26th. Jade is modeling her new tan for me. Sherri and Ashka are coming to visit.

I'm on my way out to drink with some fat girls again. Hopefully the half brazilian half japanese chick doesn't look like lyoto. Wish me luck!

Are you at LeJeune or something?

Lol' date=' no i'm in L.A. CA. Haven't been to lejune since 99... Good times.[/quote']

Then why you drinkin with fat chicks? I thought after LeJeune Marines had gotten enough of the fat girls?? I know I left Jacksonville every friday for the simple reason of only fat chicks, strippers that had been run through and wives.

Then why you drinkin with fat chicks? I thought after LeJeune Marines had gotten enough of the fat girls?? I know I left Jacksonville every friday for the simple reason of only fat chicks' date=' strippers that had been run through and wives.[/quote']

Come down to Yuma boys. You'll see all the desert yetis you could imagine.

Then why you drinkin with fat chicks? I thought after LeJeune Marines had gotten enough of the fat girls?? I know I left Jacksonville every friday for the simple reason of only fat chicks' date=' strippers that had been run through and wives.[/quote']

I was actually a virgin when i was Lejune, so i wasn't craving for any fat ones back then. But i did visit those houses out in the woods with the promise of getting some... But they looked like strippers that had been ran through.

hey man AZ has got some fine a$$ women you just got to worry about the cactus in their pooters.

Haha wouldn't doubt it but the women near base... Let's just leave it at that lol.

Is everyone on strike? I am gone for 4 days to do some work on my house and I come back to NOBODY being on here. Where did you punks go on 10/06/09?? I DEMAND ANSWERS!! Or simply request' date=' whichever works for you.[/quote']

I was downloading nrop on my computer. 2 choices........1) get on the net and talk funny stuff here........2) download nrop on DVD decrypter.....................!

Whats a Caveman to do?

Number 2. Or am I one of the ones you are refering too?

I was actually a virgin when i was Lejune' date=' so i wasn't craving for any fat ones back then. But i did visit those houses out in the woods with the promise of getting some... But they looked like strippers that had been ran through.[/quote']

AHHHHH HA HA HA, The jack shack's!! I had to drag a many of my Marines out of those places. That was the best part of being a squad leader. Getting to bust up in a room while some slam pig was chowing down. The looks were always priceless.

Don't worry, I'm still here, but ever since I got Satellite installed, I've been addicted ever since. Plus, my baby girl who is 8 weeks has decided that nothing satisfies her anymore, haha, so I'm dealing with that as well, in addition to the constantly recycled topics that I have no interest in replying to anymore...but..I'm still here.

I apologize for having a music career to run. Been really busy lately and haven't had as much time to be on the Forum.

When I land that record deal I'm sure I'll have more time for you and the other peons. ;)

I have friends that have record deals, it gets harder when you get the contract.