Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

UFC to bring back. . . .

Kimbo is too tough and too stron the only chance sean g. has is if he gets kimbo on the ground which after tuf i think he will be working wa more off his back. kimbo ko second round if it would ever happen. but the word is houston alexander is fighting kimbo next

Kimbo is too tough and too stron the only chance sean g. has is if he gets kimbo on the ground which after tuf i think he will be working wa more off his back. kimbo ko second round if it would ever happen. but the word is houston alexander is fighting kimbo next

Too bad Houston is LHW.

thats funny' date=' pretty sure now that he would kick gannons **** this time.[/quote']

Gannon is a Boston cop, they specialize in beating black people

Ok' date=' if your certain, can you post a link that states this. Because its the first i have heard of it.[/quote']

Ask Arlov. It was on his site, but I can't remember the gd address.

Yes it is true, Sean Gannon has competed for the UFC before, they signed him to a 10 fight contract in 2003 and he fulfilled 2 of them and retired, now he is coming out of retirement and is not allowed to compete elsewhere because he is contracted by the UFC and when Kimbo heard this he specifically asked to fight Gannon at HW.

Yes it is true' date=' Sean Gannon has competed for the UFC before, they signed him to a 10 fight contract in 2003 and he fulfilled 2 of them and retired, now he is coming out of retirement and is not allowed to compete elsewhere because he is contracted by the UFC and when Kimbo heard this he specifically asked to fight Gannon at HW.[/quote']

Maybe Rampage rubbed off on him, trying to avenge his losses. This is going to be an exciting fight that is for sure. The first time they just slugged it out. Now that they both have training, and Gannon has massivley stepped up his ground game (aka kimbos kryptonite) it should be awesome!

gannon has to contract with the ufc, that part is completely false. he had one fight in the ufc and got knocked out by brandon hinkle in the first round. however, kimbo wants this fight with him pretty badly so i wouldnt rule out the ufc giving gannon a 1 fight deal with a new contract if he wins......but thats just my speculation