Sign in to follow this  
freedom

Lyoto Machida: Drinkin' Piss, Lovin' Life

the morning piss is always the darkest and soemtimes stinks alittle. why would you drink that particular whizz? if i were forced id drink the clear stuff right after a bunch of water was drank. not saying thats much better but the morning piss?

the morning piss is always the darkest and soemtimes stinks alittle. why would you drink that particular whizz? if i were forced id drink the clear stuff right after a bunch of water was drank. not saying thats much better but the morning piss?

well he said the morning piss contains hormones and vitamins that your body couldnt absorb from the previous day.

YOU ARE PROPAGANDA!

... Sorry' date=' random outbursts. But seriously, I'm sure it's not healthy but also isn't harming him.[/quote']

LMFAO, classic, sounds like somthing id say.

well im not certain what to make of this but i have come to the conclusion that if it makes you a MMA champion, i am fairly confident that most of you guys would piss in a cup and bottom's up.

so anyways, what's for lunch?

well im not certain what to make of this but i have come to the conclusion that if it makes you a MMA champion' date=' i am fairly confident that most of you guys would piss in a cup and bottom's up.

so anyways, what's for lunch?[/quote']

Very true, and your sig is wicked awesome.

I eat bad food and drink alot, Im pretty sure Machida does none of these things so his piss probably isnt a nasty as the stuff that comes out of most of us. And yes id drink my own piss if it meant i could be an mma champ

if you can concentrate and be calm while drinking piss' date=' you can be calm in any fight, who of you will experiment with this theory?

Seriously the guy gets slapped by an old man and takes it smiling, drinks piss, and probably pulls out his nose hairs instead of clipping them,.

Is there a way to measure the ammount of toughness in this man?[/quote']

you know I was thinking the same too. I don't think it's about nutrient value behind it. its about discipline and see how well he manage to endure it. if he does it well then that show his will power can overcome every obstacle on his path. a true martial artist doesn't just train to toughen his physical self but also his mind.

Contrary to popular belief' date=' urine is not a by-product of the body's waste disposal system but of blood filtration. Nutrient-filled blood passes through the liver, where toxins are removed and excreted as solid waste. The purified blood then goes through another filtering process via the kidneys, where components for which the body has no immediate use are collected in a sterile, watery solution

Urine is basically water (95%) with Urea as its main component (2.5%). Minerals, salts, hormones, and enzymes make up the rest of it.

Note: There is no scientific results or prrof that ingesting urine has any benefits, only testimonials.[/quote']

I know this. I know lots about kidneys. I was a medic in the army. Do you wonder why you piss it out? Well its because your kidneys filter out stuff you DONT NEED. stuff like excess minerals, salt, vitamins. you don't piss to get rid of water anymore than you flush the toilet to get rid of the toilet water. Your body filters out this stuff and you piss it because you don't need it.

You think you know better or the village shaman does then go ahead and drink it.

you know I was thinking the same too. I don't think it's about nutrient value behind it. its about discipline and see how well he manage to endure it. if he does it well then that show his will power can overcome every obstacle on his path. a true martial artist doesn't just train to toughen his physical self but also his mind.

This theory holds more weight than the nutritive properties. I think it may actually be true. When you do stuff thats outside your comfort zone you grow as a person, but couldn't you just walk on hot coals or something not involving human waste?

I know this. I know lots about kidneys. I was a medic in the army. Do you wonder why you piss it out? Well its because your kidneys filter out stuff you DONT NEED. stuff like excess minerals' date=' salt, vitamins. you don't piss to get rid of water anymore than you flush the toilet to get rid of the toilet water. Your body filters out this stuff and you piss it because you don't need it.

You think you know better or the village shaman does then go ahead and drink it.[/quote']

WRONG! and you were a medic? most of what is filtered is minerals and vitamins that your body didnt need and or couldnt absorb.

dont just say things for the sake of talking.

This theory holds more weight than the nutritive properties. I think it may actually be true. When you do stuff thats outside your comfort zone you grow as a person' date=' but couldn't you just walk on hot coals or something not involving human waste?[/quote'] TBH I think walking on hot coals really more of physical challenge. once your foot are toughen up and used to the heat it be a simple task that he knows he gonna accomplish it easily, sure there is a mind power involve but drinking urine will never grow on you. imagine the smell of it just make you vomit and lets not forget the taste of it too.

id shower in it.....if she was there too.

see my avatar

nasty. dude shes prolly let every skeezy film makers and club promoter in that coot.

if i was going to shower in some chicks piss it'd have to be taylor swift.

Nothing wrong with it, it's pretty much free medicine and the only reason there is "no scientific proof" is that nobody is willing to spend the money on expensive scientific tests to proove something that is free and available to everybody.

I know this. I know lots about kidneys. I was a medic in the army. Do you wonder why you piss it out? Well its because your kidneys filter out stuff you DONT NEED. stuff like excess minerals' date=' salt, vitamins[/b']. you don't piss to get rid of water anymore than you flush the toilet to get rid of the toilet water. Your body filters out this stuff and you piss it because you don't need it.

You think you know better or the village shaman does then go ahead and drink it.

WRONG! and you were a medic? most of what is filtered is minerals and vitamins that your body didnt need and or couldnt absorb.

dont just say things for the sake of talking.

You realize you are agreeing with him, right?

*facepalm*

Your right' date=' its not healthy at all, and all eastern medicine has no value, only western medicines truly work, congrats on being simple and norrow-minded. your obviously a smart, well informed person of the highest intellect. And by your stament it is clear that you have studied eastern medicine and found it to be viod of any beneficiary properties. Thank you for pointing us all in the right direction.[/quote']

Eastern medicine is right up there with astrology as far as credibility goes. Eastern medicine is based on 5% empirical evidence & 95% anecdotal evidence.

Example:

"My Grandma drank piss every day of her adult life & she lived to be 100. This is proof that drinking piss is good for you."

I am not a doctor but I have an MS in biology & I have never ever seen or heard of a single shred of evidence that supports the idea that drinking your own piss is good for you. There is nothing in your piss that could be considered good for you that you can't get from a healthy diet.