Sign in to follow this  
shawnb-1

Sealing the Deal

Everyone has moves when it comes to the ladies. What is your patented seal the deal move?

I'll give a classic move.

If you want a load of laundy done or you wanna seal the deal, start off by ironing the curtains. Most women in my experience rather enjoy this and really don't want it to stop. Take this oppurtunity to wriggle outta your pants, try not to be real obvious. Once you are ready, do a quick transition to a north south position. This sets up forced reciprocation. Don't do the laundry at the risk of the curtains not being ironed. Once all the ironing and laundry is being done, sealing the deal is usually a cinch.

Oh ladies, yes, you can use this move on men as well.

Everyone has moves when it comes to the ladies. What is your patented seal the deal move?

If you want a load of laundy done or you wanna seal the deal' date=' start off by ironing the curtains. Most women in my experience rather enjoy this and really don't want it to stop. Take this oppurtunity to wriggle outta your pants, try not to be real obvious. Once you are ready, do a quick transition to a north south position. This sets up forced reciprocation. Don't do the laundry at the risk of the curtains not being ironed. Once all the ironing and laundry is being done, sealing the deal is usually a cinch.

Oh ladies, yes, you can use this move on men as well.[/quote']

If you're talking about the deal i think you are, girls cannot resist a massage and wandering hands are usually more acceptable in that environment ;)

.... i dont rele use cheesy moves

and i dont HAVE to walk up to a girl in a bar and say "I may not fred flintston' date=' but i can make your bed rock" but i do because it's funny

If you're talking about the deal i think you are, girls cannot resist a massage and wandering hands are usually more acceptable in that environment ;)

ah yes, the tried and true "friendly massage"

almost as good as the hot tub and booze

If you want a load of laundy done or you wanna seal the deal' date=' start off by ironing the curtains. Most women in my experience rather enjoy this and really don't want it to stop. Take this oppurtunity to wriggle outta your pants, try not to be real obvious. Once you are ready, do a quick transition to a north south position. This sets up forced reciprocation. Don't do the laundry at the risk of the curtains not being ironed. Once all the ironing and laundry is being done, sealing the deal is usually a cinch.

Oh ladies, yes, you can use this move on men as well.[/quote']

i cant see this working in everyday life...or real life for that matter

yes it works, use that one myself.

Just a little helpfull info if your wanting to know if whats down there is safe, use the tester. Not sure if i can word this safely. LOL. so mods if its not forum friendly, please edit to forum friendly mode.

After you explored the inside of the washing machine with your digits, take the digits and coyly(sp?) run them under her nose and if she pulls her head away stay away. If your still unsure after that test seek a dog, and let them sniff if they run, you run.

yes it works' date=' use that one myself.

Just a little helpfull info if your wanting to know if whats down there is safe, use the tester. Not sure if i can word this safely. LOL. so mods if its not forum friendly, please edit to forum friendly mode.

After you explored the inside of the washing machine with your digits, take the digits and coyly(sp?) run them under her nose and if she pulls her head away stay away. If your still unsure after that test seek a dog, and let them sniff if they run, you run.[/quote']

HAHA i've always done the sniffing myself never tried to get her to do the sniffing or, the dog. Thats priceless but you'd have to pull it off sorta nonchalant while still watching for a reaction.

oh yah.... thats reasonable.

your patented move" to get laid starts with going down on her ( I am assuming )

seems to me like your missing a couple steps, if she is willing to let you "iron the curtains" or "hand stuff the turkey" or pull the ol' "rear naked insertion choke" I am pretty sure she is going to let you **** her.

unless you are talking about stink fingering your 14 year old girlfriend while your folks are out for date night.

in the world of grownups if she is in your house drinking and laughing at your ****ty jokes then you are going to get laid. and if you are making out on the couch for 20 minutes after the second date then your getting laid.