Sign in to follow this  
shawnb-1

What's Your I.Q?

Just because you post an iq of 147 that doesnt mean that everyone will believe youre stupid crap.

believe me or not' date=' doesnt change anything for me. lol. go ahead and be disgruntled that ur score is lower.

I think most of you are full of crap. I know what mine is, but I will not share. Cause it really doesn't matter.

whats going on G? been a lil while.

I think the application of the intelligence bestowed on the individual exceeds the odious impulse to gesticulate to the masses the visual representation of their mental mapping via numerical expression.

Supercalifragalistic Expialadosious Yamaha Toshiba Kawasaki Ginsu genitalia cardiovascular system, yes?

I guess the smartest people in the world all post on this forum. Cool.

I think according to your list we're still missing Sharon Stone. But all things considered, not too bad. ;)

I guess the smartest people in the world all post on this forum. Cool.

you are very cynical g_row. i believe some of the iq's posted. there are some very smart people on this forum, and some that could benefit from using the spell check.

yeah this one is pretty legit.

http://smouch.net/lol/

don't click that site its a computer virus it will mess your computer up

even after i restarted my computer 3 times i cant get back on internet my computer goes crazy when i try. Im on a different computer now

don't click that site its a computer virus it will mess your computer up

even after i restarted my computer 3 times i cant get back on internet my computer goes crazy when i try. Im on a different computer now

Thats funny, it didnt put a virus on my computer, update your anti virus.

you are very cynical g_row. i believe some of the iq's posted. there are some very smart people on this forum' date=' and some that could benefit from using the spell check.[/quote']

Nope, just realistic.

But if it makes everyone feel good then so be it.

A few years ago i did a IQ test and ended up in the upper 130z exact number is not needed !!!! As spell checker and perfect spelling are no indication of oneZ IQ lol

I tend to side with Grow it is near statistically impossible for there to be this many people saying they scored higher then 130 in one place. only 1% of the population scores higher then that. I guess everyone who has posted is a member of Mensa.

I tend to believe with Grow it is near statistically impossible for there to be this many people saying they scored higher then 130 in one place. only 1% of the population scores higher then that. I guess everyone who has posted is a member of Mensa.

I actually am a member of Mensa. :D

IQ tests are a joke. First off, I've yet to see a universal test that everyone takes. There are scores of various tests available for purchase or free. Secondly, the tests themselves are skewed. There are plenty of genius' that would fail horribly at some of the tests I've seen and taken. A philosophical genius may in fact be attrocious at math - and fail horribly. Does this mean he's dumb? I think not.

Another thing to remember is that nobody cares. I couldn't give a rats **** if somebody scores 140 on some random test. If they can't use common sense in daily life, then it makes absolutely no difference how smart they appear on paper.

They should ditch IQ tests, and implement a Common Sense test instead - it would hold more weight in a society littered with idiots. There are a lot of people who claim to be smart on paper, but let me tell you - when it comes to mundane, everyday stuff, these folks fail in an epic manner.

On a side note, of the 5 tests I've taken over the last couple of years, I scored 132, 128, 127, 124, and 118. The test I scored highest on, placed a lot of emphasis on spacial perception, numeric sequencing and language. The test I scored least on was a heavily skewed math test (which is not my forte).

IQ tests are a joke. First off' date=' I've yet to see a universal test that everyone takes. There are scores of various tests available for purchase or free. Secondly, the tests themselves are skewed. There are plenty of genius' that would fail horribly at some of the tests I've seen and taken. A philosophical genius may in fact be attrocious at math - and fail horribly. Does this mean he's dumb? I think not.

Another thing to remember is that nobody cares. I couldn't give a rats **** if somebody scores 140 on some random test. If they can't use common sense in daily life, then it makes absolutely no difference how smart they appear on paper.

They should ditch IQ tests, and implement a Common Sense test instead - it would hold more weight in a society littered with idiots. There are a lot of people who claim to be smart on paper, but let me tell you - when it comes to mundane, everyday stuff, these folks fail in an epic manner.

On a side note, of the 5 tests I've taken over the last couple of years, I scored 132, 128, 127, 124, and 118. The test I scored highest on, placed a lot of emphasis on spacial perception, numeric sequencing and language. The test I scored least on was a heavily skewed math test (which is not my forte).[/quote']

I agree. I'd rather work with a person who is common sense smart then a person with a genius IQ any day of the week.

* 190 ? Ludwig Wittgenstein

* 190 ? Sir Isaac Newton

* 190 ? François-Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

* 180 ? Leonardo da Vinci

* 180 ? David Hume

* 180 ? Buonarroti Michelangelo

* 179 ? Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

* 176 ? Emanuel Swedenborg

* 176 ? Gottfried Wilhelm von Leibniz

* 175 ? Johannes Kepler

* 175 ? Edmund Spenser

* 175 ? Baruch Spinoza

* 174 ? John Stuart Mill

* 171 ? Blaise Pascal

* 170 ? Michael Faraday

* 170 ? George Friedrich Händel

* 170 ? Antoine Lavoisier

* 170 ? Martin Luther

* 165 ? Galileo Galilei

* 165 ? Charlotte Brontë

* 165 ? Johann Sebastian Bach

* 165 ? Thomas Hobbes

* 165 ? Carl von Linné

* 165 ? John Locke

* 165 ? Joseph Priestley

* 165 ? Ludwig van Beethoven

* 165 ? Samuel Johnson

* 162 ? René Descartes

* 162 ? Madame De Stael

* 160 ? Albert Einstein

* 160 ? Robert Boyle

* 160 ? Benjamin Franklin

* 159 ? Immanuel Kant

* 156 ? Linus Carl Pauling

* 156 ? Sofia Kovalevskaya

* 156 ? Thomas Chatterton

* 156 ? Olof Palme

* 155 ? Rembrandt van Rijn

* 155 ? Miguel de Cervantes

* 155 ? Jonathan Swift

* 153 ? Charles Darwin

* 153 ? Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

* 150 ? George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans)

* 150 ? Nicolaus Copernicus

* 150 ? Abraham Lincoln

* 145 ? Napoleon Bonaparte

* 145 ? Anna Lindh

* 143 ? George Sand (Aurore Dupin)

* 140 ? George Washington

* 130 ? Ulysses S. Grant

* 130 ? Sir Francis Drake

Did all of these people take the identical test? If not, the numbers mean nothing. My guess is that the standardized IQ test (if there is actually one) has been altered thousands of times over the years, thereby making itself redundant. If the test is not the same for everyone, how can there be a comparison?

I agree. I'd rather work with a person who is common sense smart then a person with a genius IQ any day of the week.

I pretty much said this earlier. Its about how one's "smarts" are applied, not just "I am smart, look at this test."

Dana White is a prime example. Not college educated, but he is one of the greatest business promoters of all time.

common-sense.jpg

HAHAHAHA they could've used a better example for common sense then Deadzone, he's just guns and explosions.

WOW!!! Does that make me a nerd?