Sign in to follow this  
gnicholas88

Shogun real champion

I know there are going to be a thousand threads about this but i just had to say my peace. Shogun is the real champion. machida couldnt even answer the questions he was asked in the confrence because he knew he didnt deserve it. The ufc judges have made some very bad calls this past year. Why cant everone just see that the decision was wrong and change it! any ways my hats off to shogun cause i gave him no chance in this fight and he blew me away and made me a true fan of his.

You are right man .. as brazilian i like both but shogun deserved ... Machida has been known for protecting himself and dont get hurt but i think sometimes MMA is about agressive as well ... i.e Anderson Silva ...

bottom line' date=' shogun lost.[/quote']

Wow really he lost come on if you saw the same fight that i did you wouldnt be writing this right shogun kicked the dragons **** i just wish he would of gave it all at the end to make it official and not let those weak judges call the fight. UFC needs to do something about that fast or else its gonna go down the drain quick

Wow really he lost come on if you saw the same fight that i did you wouldnt be writing this right shogun kicked the dragons **** i just wish he would of gave it all at the end to make it official and not let those weak judges call the fight. UFC needs to do something about that fast or else its gonna go down the drain quick

It's gonna take much more than the Shogun-Machida fight for the UFC to go down the drain.

bottom line' date=' shogun lost.[/quote']

Bottom Line, you are a troll.

On topic however, Dana has already talked to both fighter and they have agreed to an immediate rematch. So I am guessing we might see it somewhere around Jan or Feb. Then again with Dana's habit of saying one thing then doing something else, who knows?

Bottom Line' date=' you are a troll.

On topic however, Dana has already talked to both fighter and they have agreed to an immediate rematch. So I am guessing we might see it somewhere around Jan or Feb. Then again with Dana's habit of saying one thing then doing something else, who knows?[/quote']

bottom line all you shogun nut huggers need to stop QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Machida is still the champion and overall' date=' is a better fighter, suck it up![/quote']

Hows is he the better fighter ****..

Shogun chased his cowardly **** all over the Octagon and devastated his legs and ribs.

He couldn't even say he won the fight, and neither could Dana,

Shogun beat his **** and will do it again in the Rematch, inshala

Hows is he the better fighter ****..

Shogun chased his cowardly **** all over the Octagon and devastated his legs and ribs.

He couldn't even say he won the fight' date=' and neither could Dana,

Shogun beat his **** and will do it again in the Rematch, inshala[/quote']

he won the fight **** thats how he is a better fighter. and i hope shogun preforms the same in the rematch so all of your heads explode when Lyoto get the decision again!