Sign in to follow this  
rscott94

Shane Carwin vs. Big Nog

Carwin deserves the title shot already so I say wait til Lesnar's healthy and then they fight, then have Dos Santos vs Big Nog at 106 with the winner getting a title shot in the future?

I highly doubt big nog will take the fight... Unless they offer him a title shot against lesnar if he wins.. However any respectable fighter out there will not take a fight in a 3 week notice ... Unless he is offer a crazy deal and a shot at the title

I can see newcomers like dos santos taking the fight.. Maybe even cain velasquez

Carwin deserves the title shot already so I say wait til Lesnar's healthy and then they fight' date=' then have Dos Santos vs Big Nog at 106 with the winner getting a title shot in the future?[/quote']

i dont think dos santos will fight big nog.. They both train at the black house and we all knows how those guys feel aboyt fighting each other

I highly doubt big nog will take the fight... Unless they offer him a title shot against lesnar if he wins.. However any respectable fighter out there will not take a fight in a 3 week notice ... Unless he is offer a crazy deal and a shot at the title

I can see newcomers like dos santos taking the fight.. Maybe even cain velasquez

That is true I forgot the fight's not even a month away.

i dont think dos santos will fight big nog.. They both train at the black house and we all knows how those guys feel aboyt fighting each other

Ah yea I forgot about that very good point.

I think Carwin v Nog is logical. Nog hasn't fought in a while, and really, he is the most deserving person who could step up right now. Caine can't, dos Santos isn't ready imo, Mir SUCKS, Cro Cop?????-NO, Kongo - NO...who else is deserving.

I think big nog vs dos santos is a perfect matchup to put on 106 dana make it happen i think nog would give santos some real test and some real problems to cause we all kno big nog can take a shot

I think big nog vs dos santos is a perfect matchup to put on 106 dana make it happen i think nog would give santos some real test and some real problems to cause we all kno big nog can take a shot

I can't see this fight ever happening...unfortunately.

Nog is Dos Santos mentor. They'll never fight. It doesn't matter anyways. They've already announced Carwin/Lesnar has been pushed back to 108 and Forrest/Tito II is the new main event.

... if I am Carwin, I want to fight @ 106 ... I would not want to waste the dieting & preparation, I would not want to wait for Lesnar to recover & re-train ... I would want the exposure & I would fight anybody ... warrior mentality is essential .. :eek: