Sign in to follow this  
BUDDHASPORT

Henderson / marquardt headline 106?

jackson vs evans/ henderson vs marquardt.... now thats a ufc 106 if i ever heard of one...and still have the ortiz vs griffin fight... how come brock didnt man up like nogierra...

Yeh Heno and Nate would be a great fight both looked strong in their last fights and the winner would definitely be in line for silva right after belfort gets beat...dana is definitely gonna take advantage of the attention on belfort and silvas comments and make that fight happen...Gsp could fight hendo if Nate isnt ready too...that would be a great fight between the two wrestlers

Hendo's contract situation isn't looking too good as of now from what I understand. However, this would be a great matchup. I would have to go with Hendo in a close one, due to his ability to neutralize tough strikers.

Yes make this fight happen, and make it for a interim title so that the winner has to face Anderson. Im tired of all these fights that should happen that never do. Both Dan and Nate should have earned a rematch by now, what more do they have to do