Sign in to follow this  
0311USMC

For the Mods

i scored the fight in favor of shogun... but i can see where G_Row is coming from. Im just tired of hearing about this fight... im tired of these Shogun nuthuggies crying about it... Shogun didnt impress me enough to think he really deserves the belt. he would have just lost it rite back to machida.

i scored the fight in favor of shogun... but i can see where G_Row is coming from. Im just tired of hearing about this fight... im tired of these Shogun nuthuggies crying about it... Shogun didnt impress me enough to think he really deserves the belt. he would have just lost it rite back to machida.

Whatever man.....What else would the Silva hugger say LOL

How can you not be impressed with the damage he inflected on the most elusive fighter in MMA??? I though Shogun looked great. I'm just worried that in the rematch he's going to get reckless and go for the KO to keep it out of the Judges hands and end up getting KO'ed. You can't be like that with Machida, because he'll make you pay

I watched the fight twice buddy.

And no' date=' you guys are wrong. Failing to take someone down does not score points.[/quote']

I was joking about the burn. I know you watched the fight since.

We're not wrong. Failed takedowns don't score points, your right. But attempting takedowns shows aggression...which IS scored.

but G is saying... that by stuffing takedowns u are controlling the octagon to a certain extent... its saying hey u want to take the fight here and u cant.

I know what he's saying man. Its true. What me and Kang were saying is that Aggression is usually scored higher than octagon control. At best they cancel each other out.

I'm always right. Anyone who disagrees ride the short bus and who agree are just followers

I was saying all this before you jumped in, so your following me.......youngster.

I was saying all this before you jumped in' date=' so your following me.......youngster.[/quote']

yeah but your talking my thoughts from the other site. Why not just post the conversation between Dana and Cecil on here too

yeah but your talking my thoughts from the other site. Why not just post the conversation between Dana and Cecil on here too

BS!! I've said all this since the fight happened. And I can't help it if great minds think alike HAHA

You really should post that coversation here though...that was good stuff :)

CP:"I'm gonna choose the america"

DW:"uhhh there both brazilian......"

CP:"Fine I'll choose the black guy"

DW:"uhhhh there the same skin colour"

CP:"oh...... well I'll flip a coin to see who I choose to win"

DW:"....... do you even know what your doing......"

CP:"I drift in and out most of the time"

HAHA, good stuff jits.

What do you expect' date=' it was buy a dild0 and get a bottle of lube or shampoo free, I think you know which one he took.[/quote']

Thats a good deal. You can never have enough lube or shampoo. It always sucks when you run out of lube and have to use shampoo....or vise versa