UFC 106 PLease have card worthy of paying 45 to 55 dollers

dog54

its a weak card and its your choice if you want to pay to see it..

I always go to the bar to see all the fights so i ll probably go see this one , i only pay for the food so not a big loss...

But in danas defense there isnt much he can do to place someone else in that spot in a 3 week notice...

There is only 1 fighter crazy enough to do it and thats forrest griffin , guess what he is already in that card LOL

Anyone who buys a PPV or goes to a live show for JUST the main event is a tard anyway. In most cases the main event is not even close to the best fight of the night...there are some exciting fighters on this card....they just don't happen to be the dealine guys, so fringe fans don't know they have a decent card in front of them...this card is better than 105.

But, they could ask BJ and Diego to move up three weeks, and try to fill the void for 107, which gives them an added three weeks.

Does anyone agree having a co-main event fight for the main event is not worth throwing out money for

i heard from somebody else on these threads i think so im quoting him, dont judge a card until you see it. what if every fight is worthy for fight of the night. the card isnt stacked with big name fighters but there is always exciting fights in the UFC if you know what you are watching

Koscheck is confirmed to be fighting on it now if that makes you feel any better, it's unknown who he's fighting though.

Haha yea, the only fighters crazy enough to take a fight on 3 weeks notice are Forrest (already in it), Liddell (retired) and Koscheck. And I guess whoever his opponent ends up being.

Archived