Positives and Negatives of Fighters

Tjinjatu

Ok so here's how it works. For example i say "i dont like Machida because he's a boring fighter"

Then the next person to post says something positive about Machida and then something negative about someone else.

"I like Machidas unique style"

"I dont like Cain because he has poor standup"

Get the idea? Try stick to fighters that haven't been mentioned yet. So i'll start.

I dont like Kieth Jardine because i think he's so overated and keeps milking the freaks wins over decent fighters.

but he beat the crap out of that midget in the rematch.

i dont like matt serra because he is a midget.

That midget hits hard though and I like how he told off marc lameman on TUF.

I don't like Kongo cause his ground game sucks...He should do K1

OT: check out that youtube vid when you get a chance. The guy that made them has about a dozen of them and there all pretty damn funny.

I like Matt Serra cause he has heart and he beat Matt Hughes

I don't like Machida because he thinks he won a terrible decision

i like machida only because he humbled rashad. i like shogun more for humbling machida.

i dont like anderson because he thinks machida won all five rounds. hater!

i like machida only because he humbled rashad. i like shogun more for humbling machida.

I like Anderson because he's a beast in the cage. But that's as far as my liking of him goes

I don't like Mir because he thinks he can beat Fedor. HAHAHAHA

I like anderson because even though hes an *** and an all around horrible person he made forrest cry like a baby.

I dont like rampage for being a ***** and not staying long enough to fight Rashad.

I like anderson because even though hes an *** and an all around horrible person he made forrest cry like a baby.

I dont like rampage for being a ***** and not staying long enough to fight Rashad.

He is fun to watch fight though

I don't like Fedor cause he lets that scumbag Vadim pawn him.

i like rampage because he would have knocked rashad clean out.

i dont like guida because he is boring.

I love Serra for making gsp afraid to strike ever again.

I hate wandy for making me very sad everytime he losses.

I love Wandy because he is the most exciting fighter of all time, one of the best P4P of all time and one of the best guys I've ever met

I don't like Fedor because he didn't sign with the UFC :(

I like Jardine because he reminds me of an helicopter when he tries to punch someone.

I hate Serra for making his career out of a lucky punch.

I like that Serra put up a good fight against BJ. Nice strategy with the relentless single leg takedowns and when he didn't get them switched to overhand right then right back to a single then rinse and repeat. He still lost but it was a nice fight.

I don't like that Wanderlei got surgery and can be called Wangelina now.

I like that Serra put up a good fight against BJ. Nice strategy with the relentless single leg takedowns and when he didn't get them switched to overhand right then right back to a single then rinse and repeat. He still lost but it was a nice fight.

I don't like that Wanderlei got surgery and can be called Wangelina now.

but he is gonna destroy akiyama

i dont like rampage cause he is a jerk

I love Serra for making gsp afraid to strike ever again.

I hate wandy for making me very sad everytime he losses.

Other then Gsp Serra hasnt beaten any top fighter in his career.His next best win was Chris Lytle.

Wandy is one of the biggest mma legends ever.

Ok so here's how it works. For example i say "i dont like Machida because he's a boring fighter"

Then the next person to post says something positive about Machida and then something negative about someone else.

Get the idea? Try stick to fighters that haven't been mentioned yet. So i'll start.

I dont like Kieth Jardine because i think he's so overated and keeps milking the freaks wins over decent fighters.

I dont like you because you are a ****it.

I dont like you because you are a ****it.

STFU this thread rocks!!!

and

Read the forum rules

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=9710

or

banhammer.jpg

I like GSP cos he thrashed BJ and made him quit

I dont like Steven Struve cos hes a lanky bad loser (to junor de santos) and should join the circuis cos hes a freak

I like Steven Struve cause he is uglyer than me

I hate Lesner cause that has to be one of the top ten worst tattoos I have ever seen!

I like Steven Struve cause he is uglyer than me

I hate Lesner cause that has to be one of the top ten worst tattoos I have ever seen!

i like lesnar because he was so respectful after he beat mir at ufc 100, who am i kidding i got nothing.

i hate nick diaz because he is an idiot.

Showing a picture of a cat with a tie on as your reply shows exactly what I am saying.You are a retarded gimp and you will probably reply with another stupid picture.

are you so deep into your own self loathing that you cant even have a laugh when something is funny. like i already said, if you have nothing to add to thread why are you still here.

i like lesnar because he was so respectful after he beat mir at ufc 100' date=' who am i kidding i got nothing.

i hate nick diaz because he is an idiot.[/quote']

I love Nick Diaz because he slapped on one of the sickest submissions ever on Takanori Gomi, and then had the win reversed to a NC because he tested positive for marijuana afterwards.

I hate Ed Herman, cause, quite frankly, he's a ginger baby.

I love Nick Diaz because he slapped on one of the sickest submissions ever on Takanori Gomi' date=' and then had the win reversed to a NC because he tested positive for marijuana afterwards.

I hate Ed Herman, cause, quite frankly, he's a ginger baby.[/quote']

i like ed herman because he is easy to make fun of for being ginger.

i hate guillard because he just gives away submissions.

i like lesnar because he was so respectful after he beat mir at ufc 100' date=' who am i kidding i got nothing.

i hate nick diaz because he is an idiot.[/quote']

I don't like Nick Diaz but I did love his fight with Gomi > hope that counts <

I hate Tito for having such a massive head that i miss some of the GnP he is doing due to not being able to see past it!! HA

Archived