World's Strongest 5 yr old?

yoter_man

I saw a kid like this in the USA. It was on a news show I can't remember though. The one in the USA was severely pushed by his father. Personally I think kids should grow a little more before such training. 5 is way too young.

"Stroe insists his son's workout schedule isn't excessive."

I doubt it.

I saw a kid like this in the USA. It was on a news show I can't remember though. The one in the USA was severely pushed by his father. Personally I think kids should grow a little more before such training. 5 is way too young.

"Stroe insists his son's workout schedule isn't excessive."

I doubt it.

i know who you are talking about. he was on howard stern i think. he only grew to be like 5'6". lifting weights before 15 or 16 stunts your growth it is very bad for young people.

want to see a freak look at this guy.

matthas-schlitte-300x216.jpg

he is a professional armwrestler. his forearm is 18" while the other one is normal.

i know who you are talking about. he was on howard stern i think. he only grew to be like 5'6". lifting weights before 15 or 16 stunts your growth it is very bad for young people.

want to see a freak look at this guy.

matthas-schlitte-300x216.jpg

he is a professional armwrestler. his forearm is 18" while the other one is normal.

Wow that's freaky looking being so out of proportion. Reminds me of the man who's biceps exploded..ever see that story?

speaking of the world's strongest and large exploding arms..Mariusz Pudzianowski the multiple time "metrx world's strongest man" is set to make his mma debut in poland sometime in december lol.
Old news.

On a sidenote, I think I could take that five year old in a street fight. He ain't so tough.

Archived