Machida Loses Next 3 - Retires - Guaranteed

Exodus9mm

I've got some bad news for all the Lyoto Machida fans of the world. The fallout from Saturday will undoubtedly be the catalyst for his imminent downfall, and subsequent retirement from the sport of MMA. You see, Machida is a man who is all about pride and honour. After reviewing the fight, and his comments at the post-fight conference, he will undoubtedly fall into deep reflection, knowing full well he has no right holding the LHW belt. He will realize his status as nothing but paper champion, with a legion of true MMA fans who know full well who the rightful holder is. This deep internal reflection will cause conflict with his nature of pride and honour and will plunge Machida into a bout of heavy depression and suicidal tendencies. He will stop returning Anderson Silva's phonecalls. In preparation for the impending Shogun rematch, Machida will not actively train, and instead convince himself that he needs to drink more of his own urine. For nearly two months, Machida does nothing but drink water, urinate, and consume said urination. On fight night, Machida won't even be recognizable. He's a shadow of his former glory. Looking jaundiced and overweight, Machida is KOd from a Shogun head kick at 8 seconds of the first round. Dana White sees what's become of his "golden" boy, and quickly decides to rush Machida out the door. In back-to-back fight nights that Dana schedules the Monday/Tuesday after the Shogun loss, Machida is pitted against Todd Duffee. Understand that Machida now weighs 310, and has transitioned to the heavyweight division. Duffee obviously knocks out Machida in both fights, in a combined time of 4.7 seconds and Machida is shown the door by Dana. Machida spends the remainder of his life haggling tourists on Brazilian beaches to buy cups of his own urine.

Sorry to break it to you, hosers, but this is inevitably what we're gonna see in the next 6 months. Your mythological ride with a karate nancy is over fanboys. Mark it down.

I've got some bad news for all the Lyoto Machida fans of the world. The fallout from Saturday will undoubtedly be the catalyst for his imminent downfall' date=' and subsequent retirement from the sport of MMA. You see, Machida is a man who is all about pride and honour. After reviewing the fight, and his comments at the post-fight conference, he will undoubtedly fall into deep reflection, knowing full well he has no right holding the LHW belt. He will realize his status as nothing but paper champion, with a legion of true MMA fans who know full well who the rightful holder is. This deep internal reflection will cause conflict with his nature of pride and honour and will plunge Machida into a bout of heavy depression and suicidal tendencies. He will stop returning Anderson Silva's phonecalls. In preparation for the impending Shogun rematch, Machida will not actively train, and instead convince himself that he needs to drink more of his own urine. For nearly two months, Machida does nothing but drink water, urinate, and consume said urination. On fight night, Machida won't even be recognizable. He's a shadow of his former glory. Looking jaundiced and overweight, Machida is KOd from a Shogun head kick at 8 seconds of the first round. Dana White sees what's become of his "golden" boy, and quickly decides to rush Machida out the door. In back-to-back fight nights that Dana schedules the Monday/Tuesday after the Shogun loss, Machida is pitted against Todd Duffee. Understand that Machida now weighs 310, and has transitioned to the heavyweight division. Duffee obviously knocks out Machida in both fights, in a combined time of 4.7 seconds and Machida is shown the door by Dana. Machida spends the remainder of his life haggling tourists on Brazilian beaches to buy cups of his own urine.

Sorry to break it to you, hosers, but this is inevitably what we're gonna see in the next 6 months. Your mythological ride with a karate nancy is over fanboys. Mark it down.[/quote']

You sure do like to talk a like of shyte. Go troll elsewhere. I hear Sherdog has openings.

Im with ya on the Shogun was robbed but I think Machida will come back stronger and may even beat Shogun by TKO. Although Im not counting Shogun out either. I think it will be a close fight again until someone makes a crucial mistake then someone will finish.

Could go either way IMO.

I don't think Lyoto's overrated and I don't think this one fight suddenly exposes he sucks. He's still a very good fighter and I don't see him losing the next three in a row. He may lose to Shogun though we'll see. I wouldn't count either out.

i think he was overrated by the fans, and overhyped. everyone that said he would walk all over shogun and that he was untouchable made him overrated. he is a great fighter and its silly to think he sucks because of that fight. this shogun, the shogun of old is a beast, a freaking animal and he didnt get finished by him. i give him credit for that.

Im with ya on the Shogun was robbed but I think Machida will come back stronger and may even beat Shogun by TKO. Although Im not counting Shogun out either. I think it will be a close fight again until someone makes a crucial mistake then someone will finish.

Could go either way IMO.

I don't think Lyoto's overrated and I don't think this one fight suddenly exposes he sucks. He's still a very good fighter and I don't see him losing the next three in a row. He may lose to Shogun though we'll see. I wouldn't count either out.

I'm just attempting to stir the pot and entice some irrational flaming. I think they call that trolling.

Take it easy Alice' date=' it was sarcastic, and meant in good fun. You need to settle down, step back, and as Tom Cruise said, "Literally f*ck your own face"[/quote']

You can say it was all in good fun, but the amount of crap I've seen you write about Machida is starting to get old. One might even say bordering on fighter-bashing.

I'm just attempting to stir the pot and entice some irrational flaming. I think they call that trolling.

psh.

you know nothing of trolling.

come back when you live under a bridge like me.

come back when you havent seen the light of day for months and survive entirely on the tears of children.........uh.....also their skin.

come back when you can successfully steal the breath of a toddler by sitting on his chest while he sleeps.

come back when you lure children into your dank subterrainean cavern by attaching candy to a hook and dragging it at low speed from behind a 10 foot aluminum out board.

and so on.

point being that you are just another band wagon fair weather troll.

I have been trolling since the begining of the internet.

i think he was overrated by the fans' date=' and overhyped. everyone that said he would walk all over shogun and that he was untouchable made him overrated. he is a great fighter and its silly to think he sucks because of that fight. this shogun, the shogun of old is a beast, a freaking animal and he didnt get finished by him. i give him credit for that.[/quote']

I agree with that and was one of the few here telling people look out cause Shogun could win with the right stategy and he even did some of what I was saying all along so I was stoked.

I honestly thought that the leg kicks wouldn't be as effective as they were. I thought Lyoto would be able to dodge it or be all over him everytime he tried it. This was Lyoto's mistake in the fight he kept backing up to much and giving Shogun the space he needed to keep attacking the legs and body. Everytime Shogun came forward he should have immediatly counter attacked with punches straight down the pipe. It would of made Shogun more wary and less confident. I think by the time Lyoto figured that out his legs were shot.

Who knows what will happen in the next fight. I think it will be different and I expect it to go to the ground atleast once.

psh.

you know nothing of trolling.

come back when you live under a bridge like me.

come back when you havent seen the light of day for months and survive entirely on the tears of children.........uh.....also their skin.

come back when you can successfully steal the breath of a toddler by sitting on his chest while he sleeps.

come back when you lure children into your dank subterrainean cavern by attaching candy to a hook and dragging it at low speed from behind a 10 foot aluminum out board.

and so on.

lol

You absolute scumbag! I bet if you ever met Lyoto and he knew you said this ish - your breath wouldn't be breath in your body for you to breathe ... for very long at all my friend.!

I've never heard such a bunch of lies in my life. Ha, we'll see who has the last laugh when Machida flying knee and straight lefts Todd Duffee all the way to 2 3 round decisions. Yes 6 rounds of action where your BOY Todd Duffee gets annihilated, no no obliterated.

You heard it hear boys, keep dreaming. Try again losers!

I've got some bad news for all the Lyoto Machida fans of the world. The fallout from Saturday will undoubtedly be the catalyst for his imminent downfall' date=' and subsequent retirement from the sport of MMA. You see, Machida is a man who is all about pride and honour. After reviewing the fight, and his comments at the post-fight conference, he will undoubtedly fall into deep reflection, knowing full well he has no right holding the LHW belt. He will realize his status as nothing but paper champion, with a legion of true MMA fans who know full well who the rightful holder is. This deep internal reflection will cause conflict with his nature of pride and honour and will plunge Machida into a bout of heavy depression and suicidal tendencies. He will stop returning Anderson Silva's phonecalls. In preparation for the impending Shogun rematch, Machida will not actively train, and instead convince himself that he needs to drink more of his own urine. For nearly two months, Machida does nothing but drink water, urinate, and consume said urination. On fight night, Machida won't even be recognizable. He's a shadow of his former glory. Looking jaundiced and overweight, Machida is KOd from a Shogun head kick at 8 seconds of the first round. Dana White sees what's become of his "golden" boy, and quickly decides to rush Machida out the door. In back-to-back fight nights that Dana schedules the Monday/Tuesday after the Shogun loss, Machida is pitted against Todd Duffee. Understand that Machida now weighs 310, and has transitioned to the heavyweight division. Duffee obviously knocks out Machida in both fights, in a combined time of 4.7 seconds and Machida is shown the door by Dana. Machida spends the remainder of his life haggling tourists on Brazilian beaches to buy cups of his own urine.

Sorry to break it to you, hosers, but this is inevitably what we're gonna see in the next 6 months. Your mythological ride with a karate nancy is over fanboys. Mark it down.[/quote']

wow dude you really need to get over this....shogun has a rematch so why are you hating on machida so much? show some class for the real champion lmao

i think he was overrated by the fans' date=' and overhyped. everyone that said he would walk all over shogun and that he was untouchable made him overrated. he is a great fighter and its silly to think he sucks because of that fight. this shogun, the shogun of old is a beast, a freaking animal and he didnt get finished by him. i give him credit for that.[/quote']

I agree everyone was on lyotos tip ,why because he ko'd a not in good shape thiago silva and rashad evan's. Now lets analize this okay he was undefeated till he got beat my shogun , but who has he fought ,in his honorable mentions i will say , bj penn at lhw :D rich franklin when rich wasnt half the fighter , and rashad evans .So yes he is quite over rated ,just look back to half a year ago when machidas fights were getting boo'd because he didnt do **** ,he walked around trying to do karate for 3 rounds lol.Anyhow's Shogun will prevail the rightful champion and has already beaten his honorable mention's///

KEVIN RANDLEMAN

ALISTER OVERREM

Chuck liddel

Ricardo arona

Antonio rogerio nogueira

quinton jackson

LYOTO machida , in my mind and everyone else who watched the fight:cool:

A guy with a water pistol in his avatar...what a joke

Well imo in the rematch and ive backed shogun from the time i heard this match was made and i have a good feeling that in the rematch shogun will come out hammer down the leg kicks slow machida then pull out some crazy kick or punch or somthing and KO machida.

i would **** in my pants if that happens man, lets hope forthe best!

Wow, you Shogun fans are absolutely RABID.

Whatever it takes to make yourself feel better I guess, but this kind of GARBAGE is just ridiculous.

Maybe if Shogun had put a little more into the fight, instead of just hanging back and hoping to win a decision, he actually WOULD be the champ, instead of the chump. Oh, that's right, he couldn't come forward to try to finish because that would put him in..... DANGER! OH NO! You mean someone might actually get HIT........... in a FIGHT! God forbid!

Just that fact that your only response to anyone trying to counter your argument is the highly articulate and intelligent "**** you own face" just goes to show that you have no real argument in this. Shogun lost, get over it. All this crying and hyperbole about how Shogun won is incompotent. He allowed it to go to decision, as did Machida, and when it goes to decision, you are taking your chances, especially in a fight as close as this one was. It is just staggering at how many people think Shogun dominated simply because he was able to hit Machida at all. Yes, he threw a bunch of wild, winging leg kicks, and some may have done damage, but when did he ever use them to, I dunno, score a TD? How many times did he knock Machida off his feet with them? People seem to forget that for every kick Shogun threw, Machida put 2 punches on his nose.

It was a close fight, and all this "Shogun won" nonsense is just absurd. Shogun lost a close decision. It wasn't a bad decision, and it wasn't nearly as lopsided as everyone seems to think. But I guess your view can be skewed when you are some Pride-hugger who still thinks it is 2006 and that Shogun is the best fighter on the planet.

Machida ends the rematch decisively and Shogun is stuck as #2 for the rest of his career. He will be the Rich Franklin of the LHW division: he can beat everyone but the champ.

Top post!

Well imo in the rematch and ive backed shogun from the time i heard this match was made and i have a good feeling that in the rematch shogun will come out hammer down the leg kicks slow machida then pull out some crazy kick or punch or somthing and KO machida.

Guaranteed Shogun lets the hands fly in the rematch, mixed in with the same arsenal of kicks we already saw. Machida gets KOd, 2nd round. People just witnessed the return of a 25 year old phenom, to his previous P4P contendership. I'm exited.

Wow' date=' you Shogun fans are absolutely RABID.

Whatever it takes to make yourself feel better I guess, but this kind of GARBAGE is just ridiculous.

Maybe if Shogun had put a little more into the fight, instead of just hanging back and hoping to win a decision, he actually WOULD be the champ, instead of the chump. Oh, that's right, he couldn't come forward to try to finish because that would put him in..... DANGER! OH NO! You mean someone might actually get HIT........... in a FIGHT! God forbid!

Just that fact that your only response to anyone trying to counter your argument is the highly articulate and intelligent "**** you own face" just goes to show that you have no real argument in this. Shogun lost, get over it. All this crying and hyperbole about how Shogun won is incompotent. He allowed it to go to decision, as did Machida, and when it goes to decision, you are taking your chances, especially in a fight as close as this one was. It is just staggering at how many people think Shogun dominated simply because he was able to hit Machida at all. Yes, he threw a bunch of wild, winging leg kicks, and some may have done damage, but when did he ever use them to, I dunno, score a TD? How many times did he knock Machida off his feet with them? People seem to forget that for every kick Shogun threw, Machida put 2 punches on his nose.

It was a close fight, and all this "Shogun won" nonsense is just absurd. Shogun lost a close decision. It wasn't a bad decision, and it wasn't nearly as lopsided as everyone seems to think. But I guess your view can be skewed when you are some Pride-hugger who still thinks it is 2006 and that Shogun is the best fighter on the planet.

Machida ends the rematch decisively and Shogun is stuck as #2 for the rest of his career. [b']He will be the Rich Franklin of the LHW division[/b]: he can beat everyone but the champ.

wouldn't Rich Franklin be the Rich Franklin of the LHW division?

Guaranteed Shogun lets the hands fly in the rematch' date=' mixed in with the same arsenal of kicks we already saw. Machida gets KOd, 2nd round. People just witnessed the return of a 25 year old phenom, to his previous P4P contendership. I'm exited.[/quote']

i agree. i think what hurt shogun was the amount of respect he gave machida. it was a new shogun who was patient and didnt go for the kill and make a mistake. but i think had he been more aggressive he could have finished the fight. he is also going to continue to get in better shape and hopefully in a rematch he will seal the deal. i believe after that fight machida has a lot more to work on than shogun to prepare for a rematch.

Archived