Funny pics

crazy_jamaican_lady

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you mean?

Erm ... fast helped put my pic up.

The lip gloss and tan on the dude in the pic

Big Mike made a comment about the gel - so I tied it in with that.

Other that that I don't know what you're asking. Oh there's a pic with 2 people and the one on the left I though was edited. Maybe not? lol

Erm ... fast helped put my pic up.

The lip gloss and tan on the dude in the pic

Big Mike made a comment about the gel - so I tied it in with that.

Other that that I don't know what you're asking. Oh there's a pic with 2 people and the one on the left I though was edited. Maybe not? lol

Lol idk what photoshopped means...

Lol idk what photoshopped means...

Oh ok, Photoshop is a picture editing program. So I just wondered if it was edited by somebody on the computer. Quite a good and easy program to use and not just for people who know what they're doing, so people use the term a lot.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/157/329901086_1f9b1c9342.jpg

Can somebody please let me know how to get these pics up?

LMAO' date=' thats actually a dude, i seen it on Ripley's believe it or not. Unless its a different one, but looks the same. those things on its upper lip fake "whiskers" screw into.[/quote']

lol a guy?

why would anyone do that?

"hi i never ever wanna get laid or be taken seriously again"

can't remember excactly but i think it was a leopard he wanted to look like, he has tattoos all over his body as well to make him look like a cat. Also on that same show they had a guy who wanted to look like a lizard, he had his tongue forked, and "scales" tattooed on his body and other body modifications to look like a lizard really freaky stuff.

3800d1244643836-smoking-lizards-tails-lizard_man.jpg

Notice the "bumps" over his eyes where eybrows once were, and he also has those types of things in his arms

i wanna be chuck

i found a better one, but it would get deleted for nudity issues, lady nudity not chuck. LMAO. but by some of the pics i found he definitely has fun at parties. go google "demotivational Chuck Liddell" , epic chuck liddell, or funny chuck liddell and it should bring up some of those pics i found, make sure you check the "images" at the top first before your search though.

Archived