UFC 106 fight card

alexRJ89

does anyone else think that there should be better fights on the ufc 106 fight cards, I do want to see ortiz v griffin im really excited for that one and I want to see Amir Saddallah win after that early stop, but thats about it.

Does anyone feel the same way?

or can anyone justify the other guys fighting?

I'm sick of every single card that comes up someone says it is a bad card. Forrest-Ortiz is an interesting rematch' date=' Kos-Rumble is an amazing fight! Karo-Hazelett is a great fight too.Minotoro-Cane once again an awesome fight. I'm guessing you don't follow MMA much[/quote']

im sick of the fact that in every single forum there is that one **** that has to bad mouth everyone, i want to know why Kos v Rumble is an amazing fight! and why Karo v Hazelett is a great fight?

im sick of the fact that in every single forum there is that one **** that has to bad mouth everyone' date=' i want to know why Kos v Rumble is an amazing fight! and why Karo v Hazelett is a great fight?[/quote']

well since you are a troll and don't know anything about mma I'll let someone else take this one

well since you are a troll and don't know anything about mma I'll let someone else take this one

i do know some about mma, maybe not as much as you or most people here, thats why I asked my question, if they are good fights just let me know why and move on, there is no need to say " follow mma much" or call me a "troll"

lol

just saying they are amazing fights doesnt let me know anything

Archived