Plans for Halloween?

HackBennys

I'm going to Deep Ellum to The Lizard Lounge and a club called Insomnia. I've never actually been to a club since I turned 21, not really my scene, I'm more of a bar kinda guy, but my best-friend who I haven't seen in a while is gonna get some rolls and we're gonna get some nanner pie (hopefully) by the end of the night. I haven't done X in a while, but apparently Insomnia is a techno club and I figured I'd go all out. If anyone lives in Texas and has been to these clubs, can you tell me what they're like? And does anyone know if I can wear a costume to a club? We're going on Halloween, but I would hate to show up with a costume and no one else does. I visited the websites and it doesn't mention anything about it. Any info would be appreciated and helpful.

So, what are your plans for Halloween?

I'm going to Deep Ellum to The Lizard Lounge and a club called Insomnia. I've never actually been to a club since I turned 21' date=' not really my scene, I'm more of a bar kinda guy, but my best-friend who I haven't seen in a while is gonna get some rolls and we're gonna get some nanner pie (hopefully) by the end of the night. I haven't done X in a while, but apparently Insomnia is a techno club and I figured I'd go all out. If anyone lives in Texas and has been to these clubs, can you tell me what they're like? And does anyone know if I can wear a costume to a club? We're going on Halloween, but I would hate to show up with a costume and no one else does. I visited the websites and it doesn't mention anything about it. Any info would be appreciated and helpful.

So, what are your plans for Halloween?[/quote']

sounds like fun!!! i wanna get incredibly f@@@ed up but we'll see

Same here on the pub guy, but my girl is a club girl, and it's just not my choice anymore... Not into the drug scene however.

I'm in the UK, not US unfortunatly :) but i'll most likely do a pub crawl followed by a club crawl... and it'll probably be in my warewolf outfit, and i'll have sweat up to my knees at the end of it....

Last year, me and 2 friends dressed as kinky vampire chicks... it was hillarious, got jeers in every place we went, one bartender even gave us free drinks.

Either way, i think we can all agree on one thing... getting smashed out of our faces ;)

not me, gotta take the kids trick or treating. the came up with a cool idea though (even though hate the show, actor, singer whatever you wanna call her) i have twins 5 1/2 yrs old, well the other day one said "i wanna be Hannah Montana" (uggghhh) the other without missing a beat says "and i wanna be Miley" (ugggghhhh, again) then i got to thinking about it and its pretty neat idea.

After Halloween' date=' I plan on throwing on my Batman costume and going vigilante around town, catching evil doers and such...

On Halloween, I plan on rolling around town wasting everyone in a ''zombie costume" as a precautionary measure

YES, I'll do that too..........Damn Zombies......Damn them all straight too HELL!!!!!

Archived