fighters should be in the UFC

bahrain2009

Josh Barnett 24-5 won his last 4 fights and 2 of them was in Affliction ,, why the UFC don't consider him to fight in the ufc heavyweight division to make the division stronger

and there's alot fighters i think they should fight in the UFC :

Fedor Emelianenko

Brett Rogers

Ricardo Arona

Nick Diaz

Robbie Lawler

Paulo Filho

Miguel Torres

Brian Bowles ( the dude who beat Miguel Torres )

who u think should be in the UFC else ?

Josh Barnett 24-5 won his last 4 fights and 2 of them was in Affliction ' date=', why the UFC don't consider him to fight in the ufc heavyweight division to make the division stronger

Fedor Emelianenko

Brett Rogers

Ricardo Arona

Nick Diaz

Robbie Lawler

Paulo Filho

Miguel Torres

who u think should be in the UFC else ?[/quote']

Because he recently failed a drugs test????

Josh Barnett 24-5 won his last 4 fights and 2 of them was in Affliction ' date=', why the UFC don't consider him to fight in the ufc heavyweight division to make the division stronger

Fedor Emelianenko

Brett Rogers

Ricardo Arona

Nick Diaz

Robbie Lawler

Paulo Filho

Miguel Torres

.. Baby face is very entertaining & talented, very funny like Quinton ... the promo tour he did w/ Fedor was hysterical (they are close friends) ... I don't take the drug thing seriously .

other than Barnett, I want to see the "War-Machine that is Jake Shields" in the UFC & I will bet he is on Dana's top-ten hit-list ! .. :eek:

Barnett fails drug tests' date=' the WEC had trouble with Filho so I'm not sure the UFC want to deal with him, Torres and Bowles are too light, Arona has fought once in the past two years and is 2-3 in his last five. You don't think the UFC tried to sign Fedor?[/quote']

... Filho was a no show for Dream 12, his manager & family still cannot find him ... I had Paulo in a parlay-wager so he screwed me good .. the "Stun-Gun" got the easy W . :mad:

Fedor Emelianenko

Brett Rogers

Ricardo Arona

Nick Diaz

Robbie Lawler

Paulo Filho

Miguel Torres

Bobby Lashley. Him and Lesnar wud be a great fight.

Fedor Emelianenko

Brett Rogers

Ricardo Arona

Nick Diaz

Robbie Lawler

Paulo Filho

Miguel Torres

what a terrible post

i still think they should get Aleks, if they can get him and he loses, Fedor will come just to sort it out and everyone will be happy. the key to getting Fedor isn't dealing with Vadim, it's getting Aleks. Mousasi is with M1 also so they have to wait till his contract with them runs out. Faber, Brown Torres and Bowles all fight at weight classes below the UFC's lightest division. I also think the UFC should take another look at Sokoudjo, he's still young and has plenty of time to perfect his game, definately worth taking a chance over

Lashley sucks lol al Turk might even beat him! Putting him in a cage with Brock might catch Brock a murder charge and Dana a conspiracy to commit murder charge

Lashley has destroyed all his opponents so far and hes massive.He would have a good chance. Your comment is stupid.

Andrei !!!!

... definately, its time to forgive & forget the Grim-episode ... he messed up & got caught same as Couture w/ Lesnar, Lesnar w/ Mir, Mir w/ Vera, Vera w/ Werdum, Werdum w/ dos Santos ... it happens, you zig they zag !

... "Arlovski vs. Filipovic" .. ;)

... Freddie, we should dig up that old thread ! .. :)

Jake Shields, he could make the WW divivision interesting again. I think the Fitch vs Alves fight will be

good. But Jake, as Sherdog and SI have said "Shields offers the only real threat to GSP at welterweight" He could also fight the AKA fighters, Kos, Fitch, and Swick, since they don't fight each other it would open up a more good fights.

• 1 month later...
THANK YOU! His less than stellar competition (Bob Sapp' date=' some guy in a Rey Mysterio mask and another couple guys you can't name) He would get murdered in the UFC... Therefore your comment was stupid BK[/quote']

Just because he hasnt fought any top fighters yet doesnt mean he wont be good . This is exactly the sort of thing people were saying about Lesnar before he came to the UFC and now hes the second best heavyweight in the world. How do you know he would get murdered in the UFC when hes detroyed everyone he has faced. He is a sick wrestler and hes one of the strongest heavyweights in the world.

Lashley has destroyed all his opponents so far and hes massive.He would have a good chance. Your comment is stupid.

WTF???? Have you seen who he has fought in his 4 matches long career???

Bob"The roid monster"Sapp and Jason "TOO fat to make the weight cut on TUF" Guida???

Let the guy go 4-5 matches against some respectable opponents first... haha

Archived