Did anyone notice Carwin in the commercial?

MuayThaiClinch

It's because Brett Rogers is 6'5 and 265 LBS' date=' and is fighting Fedor. This is the UFC's lame attempt to try to even the odds by showing their champion is fighting a monster too. Too bad Carwin is smaller than Lesnar.[/quote']

Is it just me or is Dana really coming off as a carny---saying and doing whatever it takes to get the crowds...I realize its all about the money but...c'mon. More fights than ever, fewer quality ones....and a season of TUF that is brutal.Honesty is that the best they could find?---I am sure anyone on here could have recruited 10-12 guys off the block that could have done better....just my opinion.

Knowing that Brock pulled out I don't see how they can air the commercial' date=' how hard is it to scrap that for a up dated version of whats really on the card... If they keep airing this commercial alot of people that have no clue are going to be pissed lol[/quote']

Maybe Brock will die from Swine Flue. One can hope right.

Oh and if your 2" taller than somone you'll be looking at their forehead..FYI... ESP when the forehead is the size of Carwins'

Also Brock backed out because he is a ckn S**T. And yes I would tell him to his face I carry guns for that sort of thing. Out of training for a month? who cares I mean Really, he has had since the Mir fight to train and to be out of shape cause he is sick is pathetic and no excuse at all, Too much drinking Coors and getting onto his prego **** wife if you ask me.

I'm guessing they are still airing the comercial because it takes upwards of 2-3 days to video clip together an add like that' date=' and they've already paid for the air time so they're gonna show something, and they simply haven't had enough time to pull something else together that quick.[/quote']

No, they could have fixed it very quickly, and I've seen it happen with other commercials. This falls under a legal issue of false advertising. I watched all those last night as well and just thought "Oh, cool he's back in and it's back on". Now to come in here and see he's not pisses me off again. If they do not know right now who is going to be the main card they should pull that commercial.

Archived