EA Sports MMA video game screenshot

jackranger

I agree that the fighters are terrible' date=' but the gameplay itself can and will probably be better than UFC Undisputed's, and hopefully the online too. I personally will probably rent this game to test it out.[/quote']

I'll give you a bet that Jones doesnt get whooped,Franklin destroyed Hamill......

wow the graphics look awesome.

I hope the jj game is better... and the whole ground game tbh :P i find myself only enjoying the stand-up in Undisputed, and just picking fighters with good td defense... given EA's exp with FN they should make the stand up awesome, so i'll only worry about the ground game.

But wow, the graphics look good, lol.

I already got a mma video game and its called UFC UNDISPUTED 2009 i doubt that I need to spend more money on a game I already have.

That game is incredibly flawed! You cant slug it out at all in that game, the fighters are so stiff, and cant move when they get punched.

And since when can you block a punch just by putting your hands up and then end up getting underhooks on someone, its ridiculous.

Btw i am good at the game, im not someone who gets raped by everyone on the game lol.

I especially like the part where randy is in it even though dana said any fighter who joins will be kicked out lol

He already had the contract with EA before Dana made that statement.

Anyway I think the graphics look good but that lighting is off. It looks outdoors. That's a problem in games with baked on textures you need to get the lighting the same as when they do the scans of the fighters or it will look off.

Anyway I could care less who the fighters are in it as long as the game mechnics are good

and it has a lot of depth.

If they try to do fight night type mechanics to the stand-up e.g. using the D-pad to strike it will suck.

I think UFC game had the right idea although much could be improved.

I especially like the part where randy is in it even though dana said any fighter who joins will be kicked out lol

Not this again...

Randy had a pre-existing contract with EA from a Command & Conquer game. This is why Randy couldn't appear in UFC 2009 and Dana said at the time that he'd make an exception for him, due to pre-existing agreements.

I accept...can't think of a sig atm you got one that'll work for both of us?

EA will tear this game to shreds. Take the amazing graphics and gameplay of Fight Night Round 4, and apply it to this game. Dana should have gotten EA to create UFC Undisputed, because THQ should stick to the WWE games, because although being a decent game, Undisputed had so much more potential.

EA will tear this game to shreds. Take the amazing graphics and gameplay of Fight Night Round 4' date=' and apply it to this game. Dana should have gotten EA to create UFC Undisputed, because THQ should stick to the WWE games, because although being a decent game, Undisputed had so much more potential.[/quote']

They did, that's the whole reason Dana was so peed off with it

He wanted EA to make it, EA wanted nothing to do with it..

Dana went to THQ and made a successfull good selling game.

EA saw it's success and are making a better mma game.

Dana got angry

They did' date=' that's the whole reason Dana was so peed off with it

He wanted EA to make it, EA wanted nothing to do with it..

Dana went to THQ and made a successfull good selling game.

EA saw it's success and are making a better mma game.

Dana got angry[/quote']

He's right...Dana wanted EA to do it. EA pretty much laughed in his face.

Do you people really think there are only going to be that list of fighters in the game? Those are only the announced fighters in the game so far. There are a ton of good fighters that can be put into the game, I'm expecting most of strikeforce and some Dream fighters to be in the final product.

Also, how can you say the game isn't worth playing if you haven't even played it? I swear, too many ****s these days. "Oh, it isn't sponsored by UFC so it must suck." Why not keep an open mind and wait for the game to actually come out? I mean all we have seen so far is a screen shot that looks great (even though the armbar isn't being applied properly).

Do you people really think there are only going to be that list of fighters in the game? Those are only the announced fighters in the game so far. There are a ton of good fighters that can be put into the game' date=' I'm expecting most of strikeforce and some Dream fighters to be in the final product.

Also, how can you say the game isn't worth playing if you haven't even played it? I swear, too many ****s these days. "Oh, it isn't sponsored by UFC so it must suck." Why not keep an open mind and wait for the game to actually come out? I mean all we have seen so far is a screen shot that looks great (even though the armbar isn't being applied properly).[/quote']

If you didn't gather it from the other comments, people are referring to the fact that there is only 3 UFC fighters in the game. Believe it or not, the UFC is more popular than any other organization and most game players want the UFC fighters to be included. That is why a lot of fans are disappointed in the game. It would be like purchasing Madden '10 and only 3 NFL players being included.

The game will not do well simply because of this.

Archived