Favorite candy bar?

UFCbeatdown88

Gotcha. Due to the whole motorcycle thing I'm use to FTW meaning Forever Two Wheels' date=' Forever Together Wherever, F*** The World and, For The Women[/quote']

That's a lot of meanings, seems very confusing ... glad I just had to learn the internet speak one. I might create my own. As a non-driver mine will be 'further to walk'.

ya' date=' IDK about where you live but they are hard to find around here. they seem like a Snickers bar but with white chocolate instead of reg. chocolate.[/quote']

Gas station right across the street from my house has them. Its actually white fudge with almond nougat, caramel, and peanuts.

Take 5s are delish, as are 100 Grands.

My grandparents used to make their own candy for easter. They had "molds" and all kinds of stuff. They'd make houses out of chocolate (white, reg. and dark) chocolate suckers, hollow rabbits, solid rabbits, etc. but the best was their Peanut Butter Eggs, Resse's had nothing on those. Sadly my Grandma passed earlier this year after a long fight with Lou Gherigs disease and my grandpa didn't wanna do it without her so it is no more, but a memory i'll always have.

My grandparents used to make their own candy for easter. They had "molds" and all kinds of stuff. They'd make houses out of chocolate (white' date=' reg. and dark) chocolate suckers, hollow rabbits, solid rabbits, etc. but the best was their Peanut Butter Eggs, Resse's had nothing on those. Sadly my Grandma passed earlier this year after a long fight with Lou Gherigs disease and my grandpa didn't wanna do it without her so it is no more, but a memory i'll always have.[/quote']

sorry about your grandmother, my condolences.

but...........

I LOVE THE HOMEMADE EASTER CANDY!!!!!!

My mother makes the best chocolate rice crispy bunnies in the world

• 2 years later...

i dont eat candy bars...i am literally sitting 1/4 mile away from Hershey Chocolate factory and 2 miles away from Reese's plant... my town smells like chocolate 40% of the time...worked at Hershey's chocolate world as a youngster where i had all the free candy i could stomache...if i never see another candy bar again id be happy lol

Archived